Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

Nijinsky

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by Nijinsky

» Pep’s at it again
MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert.

4 posters

Go down

MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. Empty Re: MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert.

Post by shakencity Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:52 am

He should be top though blue, the fact he's not is why he's being replaced.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert. Empty Re: MP's win % only topped by Maureen and Taggert.

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:57 am

Maybe.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:58 am

With what we've got at our disposal, he should be top.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:07 pm

I disagree with the he should be top. If you look at what Taggart had at his disposal with only Arsenal as challengers for many years then Chelsea & mourinho again with very little in the way of challengers. Now with revenue being paid at ridiculous rates plus all the other ways of generating incomes we are seeing the premier league clubs getting much closer in terms of abilities, Yes we have some great players but so do four or five other clubs hence why the league is far more open.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:17 pm

I tend to agree Oz.

Wenger, after all that he's had at his disposal, in the CL every single year, the finances etc - he should be easily above MP.

As you said, Taggert dominated for nearly 15 years, pretty much unchallenged and then with Abramovich's money, Chelsea took that crown....yes, MP has had money to burn as well, but considering he's not yet completed 3 years, to be above Wenger is a decent return.

Yes, where would he have been if this team would have been leading the PL by now? Probably closer to the top.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Valid points Oz, but sorry i disagree.
Only 3 wins out of his 37 games not won, would have seen MP at the top. But for his stubbornness, tactically inept decision, shit selections, formations and substitutions, etc, etc, those 3 wins should have been achieved throughout his time with us.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:30 pm

shakencity wrote:Valid points Oz, but sorry i disagree.
Only 3 wins out of his 37 games not won, would have seen MP at the top. But for his stubbornness, tactically inept decision, shit selections, formations and substitutions, etc, etc, those 3 wins should have been achieved throughout his time with us.
got to agree with this. 0-0 away at a dismal Villa side a few months back is just one example.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Hold on....he's 3rd behind Taggert and Mourinho and we're pointing out to the fact we drew 0-0 to Villa???

Really???

Didn't Taggert and Mourinho lose games during their tenure against poor opposition?

We could still go on a run of wins until the end of the season in the PL, possibly win it.

Come on, we've all give him pelters on here, but 3rd ahead of Wenger is still 3rd ahead of Wenger!! Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Sorry, Wenger's finished, on average, 3-4th most seasons. We've finished 1st or 2nd with Pellegrini. If we win the league this year, he'll probably have a higher win % than any of those mentioned and I'll take back a little criticism of him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:33 am

I'm personally not pointing to any games in particular, just his record in general. Ask yourself why City haven't played well this season, haven't beat any of the top 5 or 6, are 4th in the league and currently 10pts behind the leaders.

I guess it's all about opinions blue and in mine he should be top......It's been down to him that he's not and the team's in the position it's in Razz .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:15 am

shakencity wrote:I'm personally not pointing to any games in particular, just his record in general. Ask yourself why City haven't played well this season, haven't beat any of the top 5 or 6, are 4th in the league and currently 10pts behind the leaders.

I guess it's all about opinions blue and in mine he should be top......It's been down to him that he's not and the team's in the position it's in Razz .

OK....if you believe it's MP's fault for this, why, what has he done to make us lose/draw those games?

For me, the injuries have gone against us, and the fact we didn't strengthen well in the summer. Now, I don't know if that's down to the manager, or whether City decided not to over-spend after getting Sterling and KDB, or, who in fact wanted those players ahead of additional defenders and another striker.

Personally, he's made some odd decisions, but the players have been out of form and the injuries have been awful - all season.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:05 am

By your own admission, continually playing with 10 men this season hasn't helped Razz
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:07 am

Hmmm, don't steal my wrath. There's plenty on here that have disagreed with my comments over the past 18 months. Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down