Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Best mobile plans EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:01 pm by shakencity

» Pep’s at it again
Best mobile plans EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Best mobile plans EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Best mobile plans EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Best mobile plans EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Best mobile plans EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Best mobile plans EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Best mobile plans EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Best mobile plans EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Best mobile plans EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Best mobile plans

2 posters

Go down

Best mobile plans Empty Best mobile plans

Post by Topdawg Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:08 am

After finding out O2 were skinning me for using my phone abroad since the roaming charges were cut (they charged me a daily flat rate rather than per call or text), I've decided to change provider.

I'm also, hopefully, coming back to the UK in the new year and will start a new business which may require me to be on the mobile for an hour a day.

I also want to be able to use it abroad without too much hassle.

3 are offering an iphone7 (I think 128GB) with all you can eat minutes and texts, 30GB data for £51 per month and I can use it in 42 countries, effectively, roaming free. There are some restrictions on usage (12GB data, 3000 minutes) but they aren't harsh at all. There is an upfront £99 as well.The only issue for me is that I have to pay to call foreign numbers whilst not in the UK. But I have my French number whilst I am in France so that will cover most of my needs, unless I visit another European country.

Vodafone offer a 6GB data package with unlimited texts and minutes, 500MB inclusive roaming data and unlimited texts and data whilst in 40 European countries and I can call foreign numbers for free too whilst roaming.

3 Seems like a great value deal. In fact, cheaper than I paid those thieving bastards at O2 this month.

Can anyone recommend a good or better deal elsewhere?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Best mobile plans Empty Re: Best mobile plans

Post by blueboy Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:02 pm

All of us are on O2 and all have Iphone 6S' pay monthly.

Mine is paid for now and is due an upgrade (£600) and they are offering me £190 for a trade in on my phone. They are trying to give me a free upgrade to the 7 and offer me the usual unlimited texts/calls and now free data in EU.

However, my oldest lad decided not to take their offer. He went for a sim only deal through MobilesPhones online and his is only £19 pm, still with O2 and kept his 6S. Loads of data, free texts/calls etc - he rang O2 and they said they couldn't beat that offer.

I'm going to do the same. I'll add on EU bolt ons to mine - but O2 aren't offering us anything and we've had 4 Iphones on contract with them for years.

See this link:

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/o2-o2-pay-monthly-sim-card.html?tid=WV12MOCT16&gid=NA
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:53 pm

O2 changed the pricing of their travel package when the rates for roaming were slashed in April. I'd been paying 10p per text and 50p per call (using my minutes allowance). Instead of charging me for useage (1.2p per text and 4.8p per minute on calls), they charged me £1.99 per day for their travel package if I sent any texts or made or received any calls. £30 just for the travel package alone last month.

It was a toss up between Vodafone and Three. A bit cheaper with three and more data as standard and I ended up with three. Only slight disappointment was I wanted an Iphone 7 plus but no-one has stock for 3-4 weeks so I went with a standard 7.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down