Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
What a load of shit EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
What a load of shit EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
What a load of shit EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
What a load of shit EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
What a load of shit EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
What a load of shit EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
What a load of shit EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
What a load of shit EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
What a load of shit EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
What a load of shit EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What a load of shit

+3
skyblueoz
blueboy
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

What a load of shit Empty What a load of shit

Post by Topdawg Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:11 am

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

What a load of shit Empty Re: What a load of shit

Post by Topdawg Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:12 am

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:36 am

I thought this was a Sane post.... Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:30 pm

whether you agree or not every fan is entitled to an opinion. I have not been able to watch the game yet as I was at a 50th birthday last night & the match was on alive stream. The full match will be shown on Foxtel tomorrow on City TV so I will be able to watch it then & see what these fans saw or thought they saw?
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:21 pm

It's all about opinions Oz....Dawg doesn't rate Sane, Den doesn't rate Sterling, I hate TLMLF.......it'd be a bit boring on here if we all liked every player!

As for yesterday, it was a frustrating performance, but take nothing away from Burnley. They made it difficult. You should watch their Manager's interview after the game - he had a game plan to make it as difficult as possible for us - and on the whole, it worked. They did the same against LFC and won 2-0.

Fir me, and my opinion; Nolito isn't an improvement on Nasri. Sane isn't being enough game time to actually get into the swing of things. Sterling is being told to stay wide (a bit like Navas) - but without KDB and Silva, he had little options up front to get behind them, as Aguero was the only player in the box.

TLMLF - he did OK on the ball, just like he always does - I've never said he's technically poor - but their goal could have been stopped if he had any inclination to close down the poor header from Otamendi. He takes forever to get up, then down the pitch, which means when the ball is played quickly to the likes of Sterling, wide on the right, he has very little options when he receives it - as Zaba ain't what he was, and Sagna doesn't overlap like Walker or Rose...so inevitably, he tries a cross which doesn't work or plays it back, and all slows down again.

Nolito is a hot head. He doesn't offer a great deal other than energy - he runs around a lot like Navas, but ultimately, his creativity is fairly non-existent and any kid from our academy could do what he does.

Otamendi is fucking awful in my opinion. They should have had a penalty for his push in the back - he seems to be always out of position and 10 seconds behind the play - hence his penchant for diving into tackles. He doesn't read the game at all...everything with him is reactionary.

Clichy looks finished. Kolorov has a great left foot, but can't defend for toffee.

That leaves us needing two new FB's and definitely, another CB, with Vinny now close to being finished.

The keeper made some decent saves, but as much as he starts things quickly, he put our defenders under enormous pressure on numerous occasions....which is just rubbish.

Since we went on that run of 11 straight games - we've hardly seen the same MF with Fernandinho and Silva controlling the MF from deep....it seems to change week in week out - which I think Pep needs to take responsibility for. We've no game for 7 days, so why rest so many players??

Overall, we were lucky yesterday - Robinson made 2/3 great saves, but still, apart from that, as per the last 6 weeks, we're just not creating clear cut chances - the final ball is poor.

3 points - that's all it's about and let's hope this bad spell whilst still picking wins, means come Jan, with Gabriel arriving, the other teams will have their shaky spell and we'll kick on for the title.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:22 pm

I've never said I don't rate Sane. I was as excited as anyone when we signed him. He looked really exciting from the clips I saw of him. He just hasn't done enough to warrant more time. It's his tough luck that he didn't take the chance to shine when he did play.

I'd have liked Nasri to stay. He is excellent on the ball and can create and score. He offers more than Nolito who'll get sent off again this season.

Yaya offers power when going forwards and some excellent passes, if a little slow with the pass. He's not the player of a few years ago when he was really top drawer. He wouldn't get in my best 11.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:27 pm

When you consider what's been at the various managers disposal for the last few years we really do have some utter shite in the ranks
Bravo - reminds me of yesteryear when you had the keeper sent off and the midfield player who's always fancied himself as a keeper gets a chance to go in net.
Sadly this fucker is our no 1
Caballero - not even as good as keith McRae and he was wank
Kolorov - quite simply the worst defender I've ever seen in a City shirt,which is saying something. Can't tackle at all,is always the wrong side of the forward,can't head the ball and never tracks back after Hollywood ball no 13 of the day yet again finds the opposition shirt. Makes Edghill seem like Phil Neal
Otamemdi - hot on the heels of Kolorov is this utter waste of space,dives in constantly and is reckless in the majority of cases. Think he just likes getting dirty and is actually just a fuckwit
Navas - fast is the only attribute,wouldnt look out of place playing for the Bulls Head on Hough End. Scandalous if the academy doesn't have better wingers than this joker. Not that they ever get the chance of course

Zabaleta Kompany Clichy Sagna all past it and not good enough
Sane too early to tell but couldn't complain that the wretched Navas is in front of him
Nolito is a bell end but does score the odd important goal but certainly not the quality needed to contemplate winning CL and PL with.
The ball sack from the Ivory Coast can just get to fuck,could score a hatrick in the CL final and I'd still bin him off. Hes a prick

Silva DeBruyne Aguero Gundogan Sterling Iheanacho Stones(if he can cut the errors out,can't help playing next to the dive in donkey though) are the only players plus some of the kids who should be playing at this standard

Last edited by Paulpowersleftfoot on Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about the black John Inman)
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:49 pm

Can't argue with any of that Rich.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:03 pm

good summary, I was going to do a 6 month one at Christmas on all the players pretty much.
Navas is better than ED tough, his final ball is frustrating, and it always seems he is under strict instructions what to do and follows it too much.
Nolito, yes, his temperament is too risky for the premier league, always a booking on the cards.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Totally agree with Richs comments.

Kolorov, Nolito, Otamendi and Bravo were absolutely woeful against Burnley and shouldn't even be in Citys team....they are definitely not the future, even with Pep in control.
Considering the  baffling starting 11, I saw this result a bloody good one...it's certainly a game we'd have lost last season.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:30 pm

I think Nolito is decent. Much better than Navas. Other than that have to agree with Rich
Bit worrying if Silva DeBruyne Aguero Gundogan Sterling Iheanacho Stones are our only decent players though
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down