Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Huddersfield v City - Live Thread

+2
Topdawg
blueboy
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 Empty Huddersfield v City - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So, can only see changes for today and a tough game which I think we'll just scrape through. 2-1 or 3-2.

Streams? Looks like they'll be some:

http://www.footballstreamings.com/live-streams/50/Huddersfield-Town-v-Manchester-City.html
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v City - Live Thread

Post by Topdawg Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:55 pm

Lincoln and Millwall in the 1/4s

Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Huddersfield v City - Live Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v City - Live Thread

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Which is why we could have at least tried

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 pm

boro through as well. mix of strong and weak teams.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 pm

I'm sure if we had started with Sane, Sterlng and Kev, we'd have got through that quite comfortably.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:08 pm

we had no-one creating much, lots of poor passes, a few players who couldn't be arsed, no-one skinning defenders. A pile of poo in all honesty against half a Hudds team.

If Mooy had been playing, they'd have beaten us.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Well that was for sure 90 mins of my life wasted I wont get back. On top of that ive just spent 5 mins venting my anger in a post only to think I had pressed sent but obviously didn't & lost the whole thread now.

Basically Zabba sad to say proved he can cut it in league 1 at best he was terrible Disagree with blistering ref to navas cross that no one went for it because they didn't expect it to get over. I hope that was in jest coz I really think if the players thought that they need a giant size 12 up the harris. If you are not playing well and we were not then you need to try & make things happen you need to make your own luck. We had the opportunity there. Anthony Taylor should be asked to ref in the conference until he comes up to standard. twice he should have blown for fouls on Aguero  once when the guy went clean through the back of him & once when ala luiz he was clean through only for the guy to come across & blatantly obstruct him. Kevin DB needs to toughen up yes he was fouled but he is learning of yaya sit on the deck with your arms open & a pitiful look on your face. We needed a replay like we need a whole in our heads.

Agree with Dawg 100% play your strongest 11 then sub off as necessary also pitch bad. I think the cameraman's boyfriend/ partner must be Dean whitehead!!!! How many times whilst the action was going on did the camera pick him out to focus on. Commentators failed to mention surprisingly he was a losing finalist back in 2011......
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:38 pm

I noticed that about whitehead too, very odd
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Just list a post of mine too, sent me to sky bet!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:40 pm

My Keema better be good!  Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Once again we had players who looked liked they weren't that bothered, too many sack passes, fancy dan play a la kolarov, no energy, no creativity, no pace. Even the lazy git Yaya would have made a difference, we were that poor.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:48 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:11 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Missed the whole game Sounds like we were pants Doesn't surprise me looking at the team selection 
Not a bad result tho We should kick their arses at The Etihad
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3