Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! EmptyToday at 4:05 am by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! Empty Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!!

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Took a chance and booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final. Will take the missus and kids for the weekend to London anyway as it's in our school holidays.

Let's hope we get through to the final and I can get tickets!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!!

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:50 pm

I booked the Hilton once the draw was made
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Booked my hotel for the Caribou Cup final - hope we make it!!!!!!!!!

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Semi final draw or 3rd round? Razz
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Hilton’s not a bad price even now.
I’m staying where I stayed for the FACup semi in Acton/Ealing. Missus wanted to stay in Westminster but I soon got rid of that idea.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:04 pm

Topdawg wrote:Hilton’s not a bad price even now.
I’m staying where I stayed for the FACup semi in Acton/Ealing. Missus wanted to stay in Westminster but I soon got rid of that idea.
Evil or Very Mad ...but want to buy a new car? Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:40 pm

She’s paying for the car and I’m paying for the hotel. And I have friends in Ealing.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Great buy-off!! Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:55 pm

But I’ll be the only one driving it. She was after an electric car for herself. The Zoe looked tempting as it’s rather cheap but I think there’s issues with the super rapid charger and getting it fitted
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Then the Sport Touring it is!! Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:53 pm

wife bought a Nissan Leaf in October and loves it
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:33 am

Is that the electric one?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:11 am

blueboy wrote:Is that the electric one?

Yes its the totally electric one.

I have a Lexus Hybrid which is pretty cool as I get 50 mpg and it's a 2.5l petrol, so I'm not poisoning the little children  Rolling Eyes

When in Munich for my 50th we went to the BMW museum and had a play in the little i3 electric one they do.  Mrs BB said not a chance, but I thought it was quite funky.

Personally I'm holding out for the new little Tesla when it comes next year, that is the game changer.   Half the world have paid their deposit for one haven't they  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down