Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by Nijinsky

» Pep’s at it again
One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time

4 posters

Go down

One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time Empty One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time

Post by Topdawg Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time Empty Re: One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time

Post by blueboy Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:40 am

Just some hack looking for clicks. Probably the tea-boy having a go.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time Empty Re: One of the worst articles I’ve read for a long long time

Post by Topdawg Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:16 am

It's licence payers money spent on utter bullshit. It's just stats on fouls for the fucking sake of it. 

It's the bastard severity of the fucking tackles that's pissing people off. And the fact that they are only punished with a yellow and a free kick rather than red cards.

I'm sure that, if Kane and All had been red carded for their tackles, and the two Palace players had also received red cards, then maybe the WBA and Cardiff players wouldn't have been so brazen with their horrendous 'tackles'.

Players would think twice if they knew a yellow card could be upgraded to a red and a 5 match ban.

It may not have saved Leroy from missing the Caribou Cup final and lots of league and FA cup games, but he might have stood more of a chance.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:44 am

Exactly my thoughts dawg. How can a supposed journalist miss the main point of the argument? It is about the severity of the fouls not the quantity
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:35 am

It's not just the severity Oz, they were mostly red card tackles and no player received more than a yellow. The stupid FA should change its rules and upgrade them to what they deserve to be; red cards and a 3 match ban (minimum)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:49 am

that stems from the referee's report.. (see Aguero got retro done after a yellow) where the ref can state he did not see the severity of the tackle. 
So against Sane, the ref could innocently at full speed see it as a trip to stop him going into the box.

the question there then is, how can he then NOT put in his match report about the severity of the tackle and if it was seen or not?  if the FA are to believe he DID see the severity, then questions MUST be asked as to why it was not deemed a red card offence.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:18 am

That’s the logical question: why are the refs so incompetent? You can’t believe that they are corruptly nit flagging these things up so you have to believe they are incompetent.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Then you get an idiot like Warnock now spouting about a supposed studs up tackle by de bruynne on Richards & fernandinho on the west Brom player. It seems to me he is trying to deflect his own players & teams short comings
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Burnley are a robust team and they also play a physical game. But, how did they stop a quick breakaway? Did they choose someone down at the knee? Did they go studs first into someone’s thigh? Did they do a leg breaker of a tackle into someone? 

No. Simple pull of the arm. Take the yellow card and let the opponent walk away.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down