Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... EmptyToday at 2:04 am by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players...

3 posters

Go down

FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... Empty FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players...

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:59 pm

after Delph's red card.

Huh? I didn't see anything on the pitch, so why mention the 'red card'...must have been what happened in the tunnel, but then again, why did the BBC show it, no other broadcaster does and both Pep and Cook said it was nothing.

They should be more fucking concerned with what happened on the pitch at the end of the game.....utter fucktards!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... Empty Re: FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players...

Post by shakencity Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:34 pm

I see Serge will face no charges over the altercation with a scally pie eater fan...but has been "reminded of his responsibilities"....wtf!!!

I think the charge relates to players surrounding the ref...I never saw the game or incident, but I did see half a dozen Wigan players chase the ref in an attempt to get Delph sent off this morning.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players... Empty Re: FA charge City and Wigan for failing to control their players...

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm

and 'man-handle' the ref...
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:53 pm

The ref was pushed but there will be nothing made about that at all. What about the ref  being unable to control his cheating emotions and changing the card from yellow into red
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down