Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
The Players - and Mancini EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
The Players - and Mancini EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
The Players - and Mancini EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
The Players - and Mancini EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
The Players - and Mancini EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
The Players - and Mancini EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
The Players - and Mancini EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
The Players - and Mancini EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
The Players - and Mancini EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
The Players - and Mancini EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Players - and Mancini

3 posters

Go down

The Players - and Mancini Empty The Players - and Mancini

Post by blueboy Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Well.....2-0.

We looked solid in the first half, gave them nothing.

Come 60 minutes, back to the wall, I wanted our leader to say......"you know what, players look leggy, ti-red, lets make some changes"

What does the useless cunt do? Wait until we are behind to make a change.

I swear.....if i ever saw that useless Italian cunt out and about....i will twat him.

Milner? Fucking awful all game. Looked like somebody who has never played the game at all. Poor touch, poor passing. I know he isnt match fit, but WTF!

And that leads me to the following two players, that apart from Balotelli, will get the useless cunt of a manager the sack.............Kolorov and Yaya Toure.

Where do i start with Kolorov?

What about his crossing? Cannot cross a ball if his life depended on it.

What about his pace? Slower than Wayne Bridge.

What about his tackling? Non-fucking existant!

And Yaya Toure?

Well as ive said ALL FUCKING SEASON.....the guy is fucking useless, and it wont be Balotelli that will get the useless Italian cunt the sack, it should be this fucking wanker!

He has to be the worst player i have ever seen in my life! Lazy cunt doesnt describe the way he plays. Mancini - you do deserve the sack just over his signing alone.

As for Mancini - saying it again..........the guy is clueless. Milner and Yaya looked shite all game. What does he do? Wait until they score, which was looking inevitable, to make a change. He is awful. BRING ON MOURINHO! PLEASE!!!!

A big applause goes to DeJong and Kompany - both were superb again. Also, Lescott and Micah did well again.

Dzeko? After reading reports in the papers today - it seems the players think he is shite in training. Well, for me, the jury is still out.

Tevez - big miss today.

Mancini - i think we are going to have a massive battle for 4th, never mind anything else....and Hughes sacked for the money he spent??........well so far, your signings have, on the whole, been wank!

City board! Get into Mourinho's ears now.............as Mancini hasnt got a scooby!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The Players - and Mancini Empty Re: The Players - and Mancini

Post by TMG Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm starting to think Mancini is clueless
Can't really blame Milner. He's just got back from injury & Mancini plays him out on the wing. What the fuck is the matter with him. Milner is not a fucking winger, he is a CM. AJ is a fucking winger so play him for more than 5 minutes
Yaya Toure is NOT FUCKING FIT. Why do you keep playing him !
Kolarov! I'm just speechless at how shit this guy is at crossing the ball. Do they practice crossing the ball or corners in training or what !
Bridge was M.O.M yesterday for WHU after a shaky start. I can't remember 1 good game he had for us under Mancini. Why the fuck is that?
Tevez seems to be going backwards. Supposedly quality players like Boateng, Dzeko, Balotelli are all playing shit
If Mancini doesn't start getting things right he is a gonner. I agree BlueBoy get Mourinho in before the end of the season. If Purple Nose wins the treble he'll retire & Mourinho will step in at United & rub our noses in it for another 10 fucking years !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 pm

TMG - i cannot forgive any excuses now. The Mancini lovers will say....."but we are in the top 4".

Well, after spending close to £400m on this team, reagrdless of the manager who bought them, we should be challenging for the top spot, not worrying whether we can:

a) score a fucking goal
b) stop the opposition from scoring a goal
c) ensure a top 4 finish
d) ensure a trophy this season.

As it stands.....we may be lucky to finish 4th this season.

We may beat United...but probably not on current form.

Manicini has brought in 6 players at huge money:

Balotelli
Dzeko
Kolorov
Dzeko
Toure Y
Silva

Out of the 6 mentioned - only Silva is worth his place in the team..........the rest have been fucking useless......and cost far more than all of the players Hughes brought in.

On the face of it - we are playing football that is dire to watch. We will lose our top scorer and Captain in the summer as he will want CL football, is not happy with Mancini and deserves to be in a team that plays more attacking football.

What does that leave us with?

A LB - who is fucking slow, cannot cross or tackle and is a useless passer.

2 CF's - one who gets yellows or reds every game, the other who would be lucky to tackle, run or pass a player to get one!

A lumbering oak tree of CM in Toure who cannot last 60 mins, pass a decent ball or make a header or a tackle.

OVERALL - MANICNI'S signings and selection mean that he is more wank than Mark Hughes, who must be pissing his sides looking at Man City.

We're shite, not progressed in relation to what we have spent. If I was Mansour.......i'd say to Mourinho:

"£20m per season for the next 5 years, and you cannot leave in that time"

"Unlimited money to buy who the fuck you want - for the next 5 years"

GET RID OF THAT USELESS ITLALIAN CUNT - NOW!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 pm

It was always going to be risky setting up for a draw today. We all knew it was coming & we played very well for 60 mins but as I thought would happen didn't have the legs or nouse to hold out
What I don't get is why buy Dzeko & then don't give him any decent crosses. If he played for Stoke he'd get a hatfull
Boateng played very well for Germany in the WC at LB yet we play Kolarov, a man who cannot defend to save his life, cannot cross the ball & his only saving grace seems to be a good shot BUT only 1 out of every 10 of these gets anywhere near the goal
Yaya Toure is a good player I feel but he is just so fucking unfit it's ridiculous. How can he be unfit? Mancini plays him all the time. Surely the amount of games he's had he should look like a fucking whippet by now !
Balotelli should not have even been on the bench today. Do you think Purple Nose would have played him at all today after costing us the game on Thursday. I don't think so. He'd be out in cold. Reserves at best

Yet again WELL FUCKED OFF !!!
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:03 pm

I've tried posting on this thread 3 times now, written what I want to say, pressed send, and it ain't showing! Only adding to the bad mood I'm now in!

Kolarov - Wank, end of story.

Milner - not a winger, I like him. But we might aswell play him at LB. He did well today other than his final ball. Sticking him in Yaya's central role, and AJ out on the wing was a no fucking brainer.

Yaya - disgraceful fitness level. Dead on his legs from the word go. I understand that a manager would persist with a player, and not sub him 10 mins in, but he needed taking off a long time before he did.

Dzeko - No wonder he is finding it hard as we don't play to his strengths. He needs balls in the air, he finally got one after AJ had come on, but up until then, the few crosses we did make were on the deck from Kolarov. He also can't play with his back to the goal. In hindsight, despite recent criticism, Balotelli would have been a better option from the start. At least he tracks back, and words from the manager before k.o along the lines of "you fucked up the other day, put it right" could have been all the difference.

Tactics for any team who play us - attack their left side - Kolarov and Lescott were woeful in that second goal.

Tactics for us - play well for the start, if we don't get a goal, hold out for a draw. Not fucking good enough. Forget today, the recent derby shows that was a dangerous enough game to play.

Fucking frustrating as this season has been, but I've blown off some hot air and hopefully we will pull it together. Heard a stat at the end of the match that we have got 8 points in our last 7 PL games. I really fear an ugly end to this season, but as always Keep The Faith.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down