Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Not Fair... EmptyToday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
Not Fair... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Not Fair... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Not Fair... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Not Fair... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Not Fair... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Not Fair... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Not Fair... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Not Fair... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Not Fair... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Not Fair...

+2
ONH
blueboy
6 posters

Go down

Not Fair... Empty Not Fair...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Not Fair... 11_bmp11

Our young one beat the rags but they didn't tell us we were playing the down syndrome team!

Back to top Go down

Not Fair... Empty Re: Not Fair...

Post by blueboy Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:09 pm

love it - and how the fuck did you get that pic in there? i've crying out to be able to do this for ages!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Maybe a bit insensitive but I guess if it keeps me from spouting out profanity !

It was hard! You have press the HOST, then browse to the file, and then UPLOAD, then copy the URL then paste it in the image button thingy...and before all this I took a screen shot from mcfc site...

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:46 am

Personal Gsus wrote:Maybe a bit insensitive but I guess if it keeps me from spouting out profanity !

It was hard! You have press the HOST, then browse to the file, and then UPLOAD, then copy the URL then paste it in the image button thingy...and before all this I took a screen shot from mcfc site...

you really are an arsehole of the highest order taking the piss out of downs people.

Not funny.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:52 am

you really are an arsehole of the highest order taking this even remotely seriously.

Not funny.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:21 am

Moonchester, he is like that. He is a Wum, the other day I did a mum joke and the little clown started crying saying his mum is dead etc. He is a bit messed up...

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Personal Gsus wrote:Moonchester, he is like that. He is a Wum, the other day I did a mum joke and the little clown started crying saying his mum is dead etc. He is a bit messed up...

Your calling me "messed up" you little piece of shit, what if theres somebody on here who's got a son/daughter/brother/sister with downs?

"started crying saying his mum is dead" What sort of fucking crank are you?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Got to say I'm with ONH on this one.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:05 pm

I think we need to call your daddy out of retirement so he can give a good spanking for all times sake... You know when you mentioned a while ago that he spanked you for swearing... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Boris, a family friend's son has down syndrome I play always humour him when I see him and generously contribute to jeans for genes day every year so is it right to judge me... I'm ignoring that wum because frankly he is wum but I am just saying this for your sake.

As I mentioned before RWC started taking the moral high ground, it is a bit insensitive... But all the photo is showing a rag player that isn't retarded yet looks retarded, I'm not having a go at retards what would be the point in that!

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Personal Gsus wrote:Boris, a family friend's son has down syndrome I play always humour him when I see him and generously contribute to jeans for genes day every year so is it right to judge me... I'm ignoring that wum because frankly he is wum but I am just saying this for your sake.

As I mentioned before RWC started taking the moral high ground, it is a bit insensitive... But all the photo is showing a rag player that isn't retarded yet looks retarded, I'm not having a go at retards what would be the point in that!

thats it, try & wriggle out of it, make out you were just having a laugh & its me being a "wum". People like you make me sick, your a proper arsehole.

Sick.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:24 pm

There's certain stuff I don't find funny but normally I just let it ride as I'm not forced to comment, but as this seemed to have developed into a bit of a debate I was just having my twopennethworth.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Boris, I said it was insensitive from the start... OK I accept that maybe it is a bad joke but how many of you guys laughed AT and not with Chuck from the goonies?! Maybe not you but many people (and wums) want to jump and take a moral high ground on someone at any chance they get just to convince them selves they are good people... many are just wums and hypocrites...

The main thing is it was meant to be a silly joke but I certainly meant no malice... if anyone (apart from wums) is offended I apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:20 pm

go & show this picture to your "family friend" see if they laugh at your witty jokes, & do you call their son a "retard" in front of their faces?

I doubt it you shit house.

But I'am just a "wum"

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:38 pm

The original message was a joke and was'nt meant to cause offence i believe, but it is one of them subjects you can never be too carefull with. It does'nt offend me but i know plenty of people it would.

I wish you too would stop flirting and get a room Laughing
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:47 pm

RWC, my responses were not meant for you because you have an agenda... my proof? I said many times that it was a joke and not for everyone (insensitive) yet you ignore that and initially insist that I meant malice and also that the joke is "witty" ... but this one is just for you:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/retard
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/retarded

number 1 is the actual meaning (the one I meant by) and number 2 is the offensive one, it depends on how you put it, because you hate me for exposing your wumming ways you naturally will assume the worst. Wink

For your information I don't call him a retard, mentally challenged or anything for that matter... he has a name.

And yes you are wum, all the regulars on here know this... I know right now you are wumming you couldn't care less about anyone, see I now this because you enjoy winding up people on blogs...

See a decent response would be Amillions or Boris's. Everyone can see what you trying to do on here... also you can swear at all you want see I don't take offense its anonymous blog I won't come and spank you like your old man did... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:03 pm

wriggle all you want, I think that deep down most people on here know what sort of person you are.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:05 pm

deep down! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:44 pm

I am not taking any side here but i cared for my wife for 4 years with Alzheimers disease and then she spent a year in a nursing home and sadly passed away. This was nearly 7 years ago,n and now after a long time i am starting to laugh at the jokes from comedians who often joke about it. It is a very sad disease and very difficult to live with but you have to move on, my point being that there are many bad things in the world and sometimes we need to laugh as long as we don't get too offensive, so laugh at this and don't let it get to you
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:09 pm

johnsavitta that is very sad and I can't imagine the pain you went thru. You are a gentleman and a very honest one. I watch south park and many of their subjects are offensive (and maybe immature) but I laugh and I am sure many others do... it doesn't make you a monster...

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Life is too short, i know a black man who tells very offensive black jokes, he says if you can't laugh at yourself, don' laugh at others and he is vey funny
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Hear, hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content