Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend????

+8
blueboy
Nijinsky
AMillionDifferentPeople
shakencity
Ashtonianblue
Wensdi
lee1pen
BoyWithTheArabsCash
12 posters

Go down

Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? Empty Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend????

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 pm

With his improved attitude on the pitch and his bonkers antics off the pitch, most to be taken with a large punch of salt, i can certainly see him moving from cult hero (yes i said cult PPLF), to full blown City legend.

We have to remember he is still only 20 years old and has a lot of growing up to do, but with the natural talent he posesses, he has the potential to be a world great and i for one, hope that we continue to give him the time and support to help him progress.

In 6 months, he has gone from an embarrassing laughing stock to which opposing fans ridiculed us for, to Premier League cult hero, who now most fans love, not only his talent, but his attitude and unpredictability, which in football these days, such characters are few and far between.

Has your attitude changed towards Super Mario, seeing as most wanted him gone not so long ago, or do you still think he is a liability and a timebonb waiting to go off?

Ones things for sure, life's never going to be dull while's he is at City.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? Empty Re: Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend????

Post by lee1pen Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Mines not changed Boy....but then again I was always his biggest appologist. Either that or I had a rather daft belief in Mancini Smile
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend???? Empty Re: Mario Balotelli - Future City Legend????

Post by Wensdi Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:09 pm

I think - since the man hug with Mancini - Mario made his peace and it dawned on him that Bob had tremendous faith in him when other managers had given up. Think Mario gave him the hug in recognition of that and he will give his all for Mancini now. Of course - he will have the odd lapse when something pisses him off. Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashtonianblue Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Me and my boy shared a taxi to the ground with a fellow blue we met at the bus stop last season. This guy was presently living in Milton Keynes, an exile like myself. He started going on about Mario. Knew everything about him. Claimed he was going to set the club alight! At that point I thought Mario was a bit of a loon and couldn't really see what this guy was on about.

What's clear now is that those in the know, like RM, knew that "cometh the hour, cometh the man".

I like him for his antics, but love him for the semi, the final, and last Saturday.

Ashtonianblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:00 pm

I think Mario still has a long way to go and a lot to prove yet Daz but there's no doubt he's is heading in the right direction.

Some will disagree with me here but apart from scoring the 1st 2 goals against the Rags i didn't think he did a right lot else in the game but he did show alot more comittment than in the past and didn't sulk like a baby at getting the hook. All this bodes well towards his future at the club, as he knows more often than not he's going to be playing.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:08 pm

My attitude has changed Daz, i thought he was mad, and i called him Madio on more than one occasion, I dont think i ever doubted his abillity on the field, just his attitude off it. Maybe i forgot he was only 19, and we all did stupid things at that age, still do em now sometimes. No doubt he has matured a bit, but he'll still make headlines whatever he does, i think it will be more for his football abillity than crazy antics in the future.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:22 pm

After the Dynamo Kyiv game last year I wanted him out!

But this season he seems to have soretd himself out although I still wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him I am becoming a big fan of his.
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:55 pm

I think - I've always liked him. I even posted many times after he was dragged off in the USA for his back-heel, that he knew he was off-side.

Of course - he's a balloon at times, but his technique when he scores, is second to none.

Legend? I hope so.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:24 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:58 pm

12 months ago my thoughts were decent footballer but a total nutter, could be trouble, do we need this? Could cause disruption. Now bring it on, the man is a football genius and always keeps us entertained, wondering what he will do next. The main thing is what he does on the pitch and that first goal on Sunday was so precise into a very small space
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 pm

As I said John - his technique is incredible for a 20/21 yr old. Just needs to grow up a little.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:17 am

Can't buy into this legend thing.He's obviously improved on last seasons can't be arsed ways and his attitude seems to have improved a bit,but I think we need to see a lot more before he can really be talked about in those ways.Still much closer to cunt status than legend status but getting 2 at the swamp will always help his cause
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:19 am

you are a hard man to please PPLF
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:51 am

Quite
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:29 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:51 pm

I think what makes Mario, Mario... is his total lack of fear on the big stage, he just thinks he's at home there, the way he calmly, nonchalantly even, slotted home the 1st goal was fantastic! Looks like he and Aguero are getting on well as well, so maybe Sergio's family life will rub off on him.

Sure, he's had his doubters in the media, as have City, we were going to bottle it in the run in for 4th (which became 3rd, with only goal diff seperating us from 2nd,) and we calmly strode over the line
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:56 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down