Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages

+5
shakencity
ManCityMan
leopold
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Jordan
9 posters

Go down

Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages Empty Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages

Post by Jordan Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:51 am

BBC Sport:

"Mario Balotelli has taken Manchester City to a Premier League tribunal, which will take place in London on Wednesday.

Balotelli is fighting City's decision to fine him two weeks' wages because of his poor disciplinary record last season. City started the disciplinary process against Balotelli after he was sent off against Arsenal in April. The striker then appealed to an independent panel of City's board, but the fine was upheld, so he took the case to the Premier League."

This must be the nail in the coffin surely.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages Empty Re: Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:33 am

I hope so, the fucking nutjob.
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages Empty Re: Mario Balotelli - Fined 2 weeks wages

Post by leopold Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Wait, what?

If he was some ordinary Joe (ie. one who isn't a badger with flailing genitalia) getting fined two weeks wages for something relatively petty and that fine caused them a financial issue that put their family in financial jeopardy, I could find some level of sympathy for their circumstances.

But this tool earns... no, wrong word, he doesn't earn it. He makes £120 grand a week. We're talking about someone who rakes in more money a month than normal people can only dream of and he's bitching about losing a couple of weeks' of his multi-millions of income because he was a pillock whose disciplinary record must undoubtedly include his off-field behaviour as much as that on it. When I look at what he rakes in, consider that he might miss out on another Bentley while I'm trying to figure out how to cover the next electricity bill, doesn't fill me with any feelings of sympathy at his self-imposed predicament.

Is it just me, or do I get really wordy when I'm annoyed?

Anyway, what I suppose I'm saying is, if he's going to be a knobhead then he should expect pain. And if he doesn't like it, well, the door is over there, go use it numbnuts!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:38 pm

It would hopefully teach him the lesson that every time he gets sent off or suspended hurts the team whether he gives a fuck or not.

He missed almost a fifth of the games due to suspension last season. He will lose his appeal according to those in the know and then we should get rid of the useless twat in January.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Trouble is he is going to end up like Crocky & Bridge and we'll be subsidising his wages for years

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:53 pm

He's a prick, i hope it's a tribunal that adds to the fine if he doesn't win his appeal. No sympathy from me whatsoever, RM do us all a favour and fuck him off asap please.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:08 am

2 weeks wages = £340K!!!

It's about time we moved to performance related play or at least automatic docking of pay if suspended to be included in contracts.

Sometimes, when you fuck up at work, you need to take a bollocking and move on. This fucker hasn't grown up enough to deal with that.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 am

I hope he loses and we never play that fuckwit again.
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 pm

I have to agree about P.R.Pay, makes sense, if all our players are tracked and measured, then we'd have 10 Zaba's on the outfield, then we'd all see a difference.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:03 pm

The problem is, if Mario loses 50% of his wages for shite performances, he's still getting £85k per week!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:22 pm

True.

I was reading the MEN in Morrisons earlier and Bob was saying how Mario will be needed over the Christmas period and the "crazy" schedule of games. I say, bollocks. What would we do if he was injured? Play Guidetti, that's what!

Honestly, even in the face of a fucking tribunal, Bob still sticks by his protégé. It's going to be his ultimate undoing.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:36 pm

I agree Leo.

I just can't see this tribunal bullshit doing anything but alienating him even more, and making it near impossible to pick him again.

The lads I sit with are fucking well pissed off with the fucker, have been for a while, and the growing feeling of hatred is brewing more and more.
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:09 pm

If Mancini does use him, bring him on in the 80th minute when the games won, so we don't have to rely on him. But Dzeko is our goto striker, and maybe Guidetti should get a run out, just to show Mario how low down the order he now is! he cares more about having Onesie and Bently camo combo than actually playing football! If Noel G loves him so much, let him take him on tour....
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:24 pm

The slightly more talented and less arrogant of the Gallagher tossbags loves Mario. I wonder why this doesn't surprise me in the slightest... Rolling Eyes
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Vincents' Shadow MCFC wrote:

I just can't see this tribunal bullshit doing anything but alienating him even more, and making it near impossible to pick him again.

We live in hope Vince, we live in hope.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:10 pm

bounce
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:08 pm

We lost him for 11 games last season,and still won the league.He wasn't even in the stadium on Saturday,and we produced a near perfect first half without him.When is Mancini going to get some inkling of what the majority of the fans think abou Mario.He has a God given gift in his feet,but he has nothing above the neck and there is nout that Mancini can do about it*******To change the subject for a minute,the reception that Sergio and Vinnie got the other night was phenomenal I wonder what Fergie would give for a reception like that?Laughing

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:10 pm

coolenglishbob wrote:We lost him for 11 games last season,and still won the league.He wasn't even in the stadium on Saturday,and we produced a near perfect first half without him.When is Mancini going to get some inkling of what the majority of the fans think abou Mario.He has a God given gift in his feet,but he has nothing above the neck and there is nout that Mancini can do about it*******To change the subject for a minute,the reception that Sergio and Vinnie got the other night was phenomenal I wonder what Fergie would give for a reception like that?Laughing

His life???? Question
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down