Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tuesday Gossip EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Tuesday Gossip EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tuesday Gossip EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tuesday Gossip EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tuesday Gossip EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tuesday Gossip EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tuesday Gossip EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tuesday Gossip EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Tuesday Gossip EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Tuesday Gossip EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday Gossip

2 posters

Go down

Tuesday Gossip Empty Tuesday Gossip

Post by lee1pen Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:09 am

Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:37AM
Posted by Tim Oscroft

One Silva at City has proved to be more than a handful for most, but if you believe what you read on the internet our opponents could be seeing double.

That'll be Thiago Silva of Brazil and AC Milan, then - but hold your collective horses, because a: Football Fancast's article is pretty speculative, and b: They're talking about a move next summer anyway.

Read on: "The Brazilian centre back has won many admirers following his consistently good performances for Milan, with Barcelona and City now ready to step up their interest and test Milan’s resolve with a transfer offer next summer.

"The former FC Porto player is a key player for the Rossoneri, and was a fundamental cog in the Milan side that won Serie A last season.

"Barcelona’s interest was well publicised last summer, but the European Champions look set to face competition from City for Silva’s signature.

"With neither club particularly limited in terms of financial muscle, Pep Guardiola and Roberto Mancini will not want one of Europe’s top centre backs to move to a rival. At 27 Silva is coming into his prime, and with ambitions to reach the very top, he may be just be tempted enough by City or Barcelona’s advances to leave Italy."

On a speculative tip, alleged interest in Nigel de Jong from elsewhere crops up in one or two places, here's Sports News Ireland's version: "Arsenal will face stiff competition for the Dutch international after Real Madrid scouts were seen watching de Jong during City’s recent Champions League game with Villarreal. It is thought that Madrid will bid a massive £20 million for him which surely Arsenal won’t even think about matching." Hmmm, yes, "it is thought"....you be the judge on that.

While Italy's financial status has the world worried, one Italian's stock continues to rise, namely the riddle wrapped inside an enigma that is Mario Balotelli. Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has been waxing lyrical about his former player to anyone who will listen - i.e. most of the Italian media, and theworldgame picks up on his musings:

"I would take back Balotelli tomorrow," Moratti said. "I've always had a lot of admiration for him. I think he's starting to do really well thanks to (City coach Roberto) Mancini and his experience in England." Indeed he is, and it’s City who are reaping the benefits after that canny piece of business in summer 2010.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Gossip Empty Re: Tuesday Gossip

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:18 am

i wouldn't want nigel to leave but, if he does, then £30M+ as he is better than mascherano and cost us about £18M
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:08 pm

"a massive £20 million"

A MASSIVEEE! WTF we bought him for 17m! He is clearly better that mascherano I agree and that bousquets the rags claim.... watched them both and DeJong is a different league... maybe more similar to Masch...

Agree dawg 32-35m and thats if he really wants to go and will disrupt...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down