Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez

+3
shakencity
ONH
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez Empty City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:59 am

Seems like the cocksucker still holds some aces..

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/city-will-only-get-17m-if-they-sack-and-sue-tevez-6262698.html

I still say sell him on the cheap and then sue him/his new club for the remainder
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez Empty Re: City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez

Post by ONH Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:04 am

why dont you just forget about him, write it off as a bad debt.

You've played better without him anyway, just get rid in jan.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez Empty Re: City may only get £17M if they sue Tevez

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 am

Sorry ONH, imo there's no-way we should forget about him, as that'll be giving him exactly what he wants. I'd personally rather keep him tied to the club for the length of his contract, pissing him off for the next 4years (and get fuck all then). I'd pick him as a sub for every game and only ever bring him on when the game's won and in the 93rd minute (max, 4 times a season).

Why the fuck should City be dictated to, by his disrespect. City have been nothing but honourable throughout this saga, yet he still continues to defy them. Player power should NEVER be allowed to rule contracts, so i really hope City stay strong.

ps. I'd love to know how much of the £17m Chelsea actually got back from sueing Mutu.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:39 am

probably fack all.

FIFA/UEFA should never have allowed him to play again until Mutu's debt was settled.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:56 am

Mutu hasn't paid a penny back yet,I read recently
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 am

i think fiorentina had to pay some money over to chelsea
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:10 am

So then, can you really see City get anywhere near £17m?

As i said, City have to see this through and do what's financially best for the club......and NOT him.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:17 am

yep, city should take it on the chin and keep fining the bar steward.

as long as he isn't getting paid a penny, that's a start.

where will this end if tevez 'wins'?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:25 am

UEFA and FIFA should be backing City to the hilt on this, as if he walks for nothing, it will set a dangerous precedent for the future, because it will be recognised in law and anyone could just walk out of a club making contracts and transfer fees pretty much worthless.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:52 am

i bet real would be happy if ronaldo waled out on them at £80M and barca if messi did the same at £100M+
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 am

Mutu hasn't paid Chelsea a penny yet, but he's appealed his case (as I imagine Tevez would) to the point that the next court will be the ECJ (if they accept his appeal), after that he'll have nowhere to turn and will have to start making repayments.

Not sure why we'd only get £17m when that's around what Mutu has been ordered to pay Chelsea in compensation, given that he cost less than Tevez, and would have had a significantly lower market value than him too.

To be honest I think it's in our best interests to sell him, maybe at a cut price, but it will be worth it just to finally end this tedious saga. Ship him off to the MLS or that Russian side Eto'o plays for.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:28 pm

I would just like to bring the curtain down on this, so let him go on the cheap and let some other club have the problems. For god's sake, we can afford it. I believe he will be trouble for manyone, even if his next club is in his own country, it's the nature of the man
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down