Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job?

+4
shakencity
Bewar3them00n
Topdawg
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? Empty Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job?

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? Empty Re: Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job?

Post by Topdawg Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 am

city should start banning newspapers if they are making stories up
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job? Empty Re: Is there a vacancy for our Manager's job?

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:14 am

Do we really need to take a step backwards with all this Mourinho bollox, I think it would be wrong on many counts to have him as City manager, do we need a manager who gets involved in player scuffles, poking another in the eye for instance, it's the wrong image to send out, as good a manager Mourinho is, he acts like a petulant angry child sometimes, its good to bd driven, but the desire to get one over on Barca is sending him over the edge.
Mancini will be given time, I like Mancini, he's a gent, with a bit of luck he'll get us over the line come may, if not, there's next year
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 am

As soon as it said Mourinho wanted a return to the PL next season, you knew which club would be touted as a destination. The problem is (as the article says) Mancini will be under pressure to deliver the PL trophy this season, as he's clearly made this his top priority, if he doesn't the owners are probably gonna be a bit pissed off.

I too like RM Bewar3, but City and Mancini especially have to deliver trophies now. I personally can see him going if nothing's won and i'd have no problem with Mourinho being the replacement but let's hope it doesn't come to this.,

*i too will await those grenades blue Wink *
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 am

I cant see RM going anywhere, even if we dont win the league. I cant see the owners going down the chavs route of manager musical chairs.

Just another piece of lazy journalism to unsettle us, complete bollocks.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Dont want Mourinho as he tends to stay at each club for a couple years or so, win trophies, moves on, and they struggle to replace him. Can't see him doing anything other than the same if he came to us.

Also don't think the way he pushed every little part of the game he could that slightly edges towards unsportsmanlike behavious, for example, players swarming the ref trying to get desicions, holding onto the ball as long as pos before giving it back to the opposition, even Cech had an orrange kit because the colour 'maximises his size to an oncoming striker'. Just had them doing everyhing, winning at all costs, not a side of the game I'd like to see us wholly adopt.

A good manager, but one that would be doubtful for a long term placement. Also draws a lot of negative press to himself, something I don't think our owners would approve of, so for me, Mourinho is a definite no no. Besides, I think he's probably the only person with an ego big enough to go for the job at the swamp when Taggart leaves.

Only praise I have for the rags is that they stuck with bacon face and allowed him to build a dynasty.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:04 pm

We should do the same. If Bobby doesn't win the PLthis year then we should stick with him so he can fine tune a good squad that is almost complete and take us on to bigger things. Most of the players he has brought in are 24 or under and that for me is the start of buildiing a dynasty similar to what they have had at the swamp for the last 20 years
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Here here John, Hart, Micah, Kompany, Milner, Silva, Nasri, Balotelli, Aguero, Dzeko all 25 or younger. If we win the title this year then great stuff, if not we've still got a long way to go and a lot more to prove. Changing Bobby would slow this down/ make it go backwards.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Absolutely - no fucking way do we dismiss Bobby - win or lose the P L, win or lose the Europa League.

I really don't want Mourinho..........he's Balotelli 25 years into the future!!!

Bobby Manc has done what we thought he would do in 3 years.

2 season under Hughes - could you really see us winning the league with the shite he bought?

Mancini has bought some top players, some we are still not sure off, and he still has some shite left over from the Hughes era.

He has been here 2 years - FFS, why on earth would the owners sack him if we didn't win the league this season???? I thought we are 2 years ahead of schedule anyway...wasn't it a 4 year plan for him to win the league???

He does need to get rid of the shite on the books and a couple of no-hopers in our squad - but on the whole - this season's football is the best i've seen for years!!

Thinking back to these players 3 years ago:

Ireland
Bojonov
Samaras
RSC
Garrido

We now have:

Clichy
Silva
Aguero
A Johsnon
Samir Nasri
Dzeko
J Milner

The difference is immense.

Fuck off Mourinho.....The Gooners are desperate for a new manager...BUT NOT CITY FANS!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:50 pm

That's me told then Crying or Very sad .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 am

I don't think I could match Blueboy's passion on this topic, but I'll have a go.

NO! NO NO NO NO NO!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

How many managers have we had while Taggart has been in charge? Way, way too many. Each new manager brings their own ethos, their own way of doing things and their own shopping list. I say we should stick with Bobby. I know we're not on for a domestic cup this year and I doubt we'll win the Europa. Worst case scenario, we end up cupless and second in the league. You know what, after the decades of crap we've had to watch, I'd take that.

Taggart took a few years to get it right and he came close to relegating the team before achieving success. We've managed to get ourselves in the mix without that stress and I think sacking Mancini now would be futile. We should give him at least 2 more seasons, I reckon he'll have cracked it by then.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:52 am

shakencity wrote:That's me told then Crying or Very sad .

Sorry Shaken..... Twisted Evil
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:17 am

As i said blue, i like RM and i hope to God we win the league as much as everyone else. All i said was the owners may be a bit pissed off if we don't win anything and i could see RM going.......i didn't say how.

It'll be interesting to see if everyone stilll feels the same way in May, IF Utd win the league and leave City trailing. I'll keep this post Wink .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:20 am

bobby was supposed to be negotiating a £5M a year new contract
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down