Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
According to The Sunday Times - RVP EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
According to The Sunday Times - RVP EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
According to The Sunday Times - RVP EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
According to The Sunday Times - RVP EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
According to The Sunday Times - RVP EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
According to The Sunday Times - RVP EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
According to The Sunday Times - RVP EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
According to The Sunday Times - RVP EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
According to The Sunday Times - RVP EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
According to The Sunday Times - RVP EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

According to The Sunday Times - RVP

4 posters

Go down

According to The Sunday Times - RVP Empty According to The Sunday Times - RVP

Post by blueboy Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:04 am

Arsenal striker Robin van Persie has accepted proposed wages of £210,000 a week to move to Manchester City, although a transfer fee has yet to be agreed between the two clubs. The deal would make the 28-year-old the Premier League's highest-earning player once City sell Carlos Tevez.

I cannot read the wholes story as i do not have an online subscription - but always buy the hard copy on a Sunday.

Meanwhile:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/EXCLUSIVE-27m-Edin-Dzeko-fighting-for-his-future-at-Manchester-City-article876406.html

Edin Dzeko could make way for Van Persie at Manchester City with Milan and Juventus considering offering the 25-year-old striker, signed from Wolfsburg for £27m 14 months ago, a move to Italy.

The People go with:
Manchester City are also set to launch a bid for Real Madrid's 24-year-old striker Gonzalo Higuain. Manager Roberto Mancini wants the £35m-rated Argentinian as part of a new-look front line that also includes van Persie.
Full story: the People (print edition)

I know it's probably speculation - but The Times comments on the fact that RVP has accepted £210,000pw is a pretty bold statement.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

According to The Sunday Times - RVP Empty Re: According to The Sunday Times - RVP

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:21 am

28yo, how many years has he got left at the top - 3 or 4?

that would mean a forward line of aguero, higuan, balotelli and RVP.

what would happen to guidetti?

tbh, can't see us getting more than one of those. i'd rather have RVP, aguero, balotelli and guidetti
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

According to The Sunday Times - RVP Empty Re: According to The Sunday Times - RVP

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:26 am

If it had been on Talkspurt or in the Sun, I'd dismiss it as guff, but as it's in a supposed "reputable" paper, well...?

Wenger is going to kicking off with Mancini big time if this is the case, and it makes the game at the Emirates very interesting, I mean, would RVP want to stop his future employers winning the game and possibly the title? if the rumours are true, then he may be "injured" for that game....
But it could all be hot air....
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 am

wenger says he won't let him go.

for their sake, they need to keep him even if he goes on a free the year after.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Just got the hard copy and this is what it says - by Duncan Castles:

blah, blah, blah as above already mentioned about City offering RVP a contract that will make him the best paid player in the PL.

'Sources close to both club and RVP say the offer has been accepted. The deal is worth £10.9m per year. The £210,000 pw pay deal will put RVP at the top of City's pay scale once Tevez is sold. A fee will have to be agreed, but with RVP entering his last year of his contract - City have offered him £100,000 pw more than Arsenal could offer him with a new contract.'

It then goes on to talk about City snatching their fifth player from Arsenal in 3 seasons.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Now i'm worried, Kolo and Savic in central defence, no regulars, both injured, hope the forwards are on top of their game Sad
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down