Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
We're just a poor man's Stoke City! EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
We're just a poor man's Stoke City! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
We're just a poor man's Stoke City! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
We're just a poor man's Stoke City! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
We're just a poor man's Stoke City! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
We're just a poor man's Stoke City! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
We're just a poor man's Stoke City! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
We're just a poor man's Stoke City! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
We're just a poor man's Stoke City! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
We're just a poor man's Stoke City! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

We're just a poor man's Stoke City!

3 posters

Go down

We're just a poor man's Stoke City! Empty We're just a poor man's Stoke City!

Post by blueboy Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Never saw such a shit performance in years.

What is all this fucking long ball stuff?

We deserve fuck all out of this game - and Mancini and his selection process will probably get him the sack come the end of the season if we don't win the PL.

His team selections and game plans beggar belief. Drop Dzeko then play continuous long balls to Aguero???? WTF?

Yaya and Mario look like 2 spoilt fuckers - throwing their dummies out of the pram.

Silva - not for the first time in the last 5 games, looks completely lost and totally out of form.

Kolorov - i'm really not going there again.....HE IS JUST TOTALLY WANK, yet Mancini see's something that 99% of football fans can't.

Balotelli - i'd fucking nut him in the tunnel if i was Joe Hart - why push somebody like that on the edge of the area?? TWAT.

Pizzaro has had some good touches - but he was the one to start all this long ball shit - everyone followed.

Micah looks like he has been shackled and told to stay with their winger - but clearly the wankest LB in the world has been told something different - or just can't be arsed to play as a LB.

All in all........we're shite...and this will only have a knock on effect. The players look like they can't be arsed - and if that's the case - we'll be lucky to hold on 2nd.

They need to show some pride in the shirt.

Clichy for Kolorov

Dzeko for Savic

Milner for Pizzaro/Silva

Go 3 at the back.

Fuck all to lose.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

We're just a poor man's Stoke City! Empty Re: We're just a poor man's Stoke City!

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm

It's Swansea all over again.
Silva needs to be close to YaYa and Pizarro
We need to push up
Sub Savic for Clichy, put Kolo and Micah at CB, push Yaya upfield to link up with Silva, Aguero
Sub Mario before he gets sent off
Sub AJ for Nasri

we could still put 4 past these, but secretly Mancini wanted out of the Europa, now he has his wish, If he doesn't win the Prem, he's a gonner, as his selections and team formations are getting a bit ... random!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

We're just a poor man's Stoke City! Empty Re: We're just a poor man's Stoke City!

Post by Wensdi Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:34 am

Mancini played such an attacking formation with no holding midfielders until DeJong came on. You can't fault him for that - only drawback was a frail defence Savic and Toure with VK, Lescott and Zab injured. Thought Kolarov and Edin had a decent match - don't know how you can say you hate ANY City player. We did score 3 - and its so disappointing that we didn't get another and do agree that Mario never looks like he can be arsed. He isn't a team player. He's an immature kid with talent apparently - when he feels like it.

Anger management classes for the lot of you.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:44 am

Wensdi wrote:Mancini played such an attacking formation with no holding midfielders until DeJong came on. You can't fault him for that - only drawback was a frail defence Savic and Toure with VK, Lescott and Zab injured. Thought Kolarov and Edin had a decent match - don't know how you can say you hate ANY City player. We did score 3 - and its so disappointing that we didn't get another and do agree that Mario never looks like he can be arsed. He isn't a team player. He's an immature kid with talent apparently - when he feels like it.

Anger management classes for the lot of you.

Not sure i used the 'hate' in this article (may have in another, but loosely, Wensdi - as i said in another post, Kolorov played ok in the second half - but it's always the same old same old - after the horse has bolted. It's as if he has this mentality of - "oh well, i can bomb forward now as much as possible and if i get caught out of position at LB, then that's because we need more goals"

What about being able to do your primary job first - defend, then get forward intelligently when the times right, not because you gave them an opportunity to score in the first half???

The only position i'd ever play him is left midfield - because as i've said before - you watch how many goals we concede from the left when he is left back - and then compare it to Clichy. I know he puts in some good crosses and scores the odd wonder goal - but the balance is off kilter for it to be an excuse to keep playing him there.

Last edited by blueboy on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:46 am

Also Wensdi - yes we made need anger management courses - and i especially do............but it's easy to be serene in your comments from the USA and not have to face United, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool etc fans face to face - all day long, all week long.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm as gutted as you BlueBoy - and there's another dig with "serene in the USA". I've had to face Utd fans for 30 years with their smug arrogance just like you have. As for Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea fans - my God - I would think you would be laughing at them by now with their below par performances this year. We had a cracking start in the first half of the season - they can't argue with that.

At Least Mancini had a Plan B - Kolarov looked better going forward - but I don't get why the tactics were so dreadfully wrong to cause such a dire performance from City in the first half. VK, Zabba and Lescott being injured has hurt us. Plan B - in the second half worked. Hopefully RM's learned from his mistake (although some of the players are culpable) - and gets it right against Chelsea.

Don't be angry with me just because I'm beautiful - LOL.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Wensdi wrote:I'm as gutted as you BlueBoy - and there's another dig with "serene in the USA". I've had to face Utd fans for 30 years with their smug arrogance just like you have. As for Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea fans - my God - I would think you would be laughing at them by now with their below par performances this year. We had a cracking start in the first half of the season - they can't argue with that.

At Least Mancini had a Plan B - Kolarov looked better going forward - but I don't get why the tactics were so dreadfully wrong to cause such a dire performance from City in the first half. VK, Zabba and Lescott being injured has hurt us. Plan B - in the second half worked. Hopefully RM's learned from his mistake (although some of the players are culpable) - and gets it right against Chelsea.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder Wensdi. pirat

The serene comment wasn't a direct dig at you - just that on occasions you tell us fella's to calm down and stop being annoyed - is that not called passion?

In case you didn't notice, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea are all still in cup competitions - we're not. cyclops
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:45 pm

It's just a saying silly - Kelly Le Brock said it in a shampoo commercial

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful ----- tongue in cheek like

Check your messages

We're just a poor man's Stoke City! 64-67
Wensdi

We're just a poor man's Stoke City! Icon_user_profile We're just a poor man's Stoke City! Icon_contact_pm
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down