Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING????

+7
AMillionDifferentPeople
BoyWithTheArabsCash
shakencity
Moonchester
Paulpowersleftfoot
TMG
blueboy
11 posters

Go down

Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? Empty Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING????

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Hart

Richards - even at 50%
Kompany
Lescott
Zaba

DeJong

SWP
Milner
Johnson

Silva

Guidetti

Fuck the two bookends off - as no doubt Tevez won't be fit. Let a kid who will give 100% a chance.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? Empty Re: Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING????

Post by TMG Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:16 am

Let's face it we're fucked. I have no faith whatsoever that Balotelli or Dzeko could hit a barn door from the inside. Fucking useless. I'd give Guidetti a chance as well but we all know it will be Super that's a fuckin laugh Mario !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING???? Empty Re: Saturdays Team - MANCINI???? ARE YOU LISTENING????

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:45 am

Hart
Micah Vince Klingon Zab

De Jong Barry

Milner
Johnson. Silva

Djeko

Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Heart
Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov
De Jong, Barry
Johnson, Silva, Balotelli
Dzeko

probably how we will start if Richards is fit, if not, Zab or Boyatta at RB.

If it were up to me I'd have Balotelli up top on his own with Milner or Sweep on the left side, changing with Johnson for the right. Be nice to have a pacey attack again.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:50 pm

-----Hart
Boyata Vince Lescott Zab
----DeJong
Milner Yaya Barry
---Silva
----Balotelli

Subs Taylor, Dzeko, Sweep, AJ, Gudetti, Kolarov

Think we should go with this for the 1st half & bring AJ & Sweep on later.
We have to keep it tight 1st half otherwise we will get the same as last night
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Good team Tony, I wouldn't play Dzeko, he is turning into Jo!

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:38 pm

FFS Gsus! I feel bad enough already today without you showing us a new avatar. Horrific ! affraid
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Thats the front view of yours TMG in about 10 years time.. :p
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:52 pm

TMG,
Why wouldn't you start with Johnson, atleast he'll be willing to have a go at them?
I not knocking your team selection but can you honestly see it scoring? Plus i don't think City are good enough to keep it tight after watching that last night. Get at um and get in front's my phylosophy.

The LB position is looking very scary going into this game, i think Zab has to play before Kolarov, with AJ in front of him.

Gsus,
What possessed you fella? scratch
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Gsus, did you get that out of Rooney's personal collection?
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 pm

--------------------------------Hart

Micah/Boyata--------Vince--------Lescott---------Zabaletta

-----------------------De Jong----------Barry

AJ--------------------------------Silva-----------------Kolarov

---------------------------------Dzeko

I think we need to play with width at Wemebley, get some decent crosses in the box and play to Dzeko's strengths. with Silva supplying the defence splitting pass he might even reproduce the finishing we saw in Europe.

Fuck Balotelli he is a Cunt (TM PPLF)
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Yaya

Milner
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov

Silva

Boyata
Vieira
Johnson

Jo

Balotelli

This is the team I'm expecting him to put out.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 pm

I see, that I'm getting a lot of stick for my profile photo. I'll take it you don't like well seasoned women.
Its what's in her mind that mtters! I'm sure she was sexier a few years back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Bleedin hell, we'll have Wazza signing up.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:40 pm

I wouldn't start with Johnson because he's more dangerous coming on as a sub. Barry DeJong Yaya & Milner should keep the rags at bay for about an hour & then we should release AJ & maybe Sweep.

Balotelli although he's a cunt should start before Dzeko as we are totally inept at providing crosses for him
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by emjaydee Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Would like to see:

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Zab
De Jong Milner
SWP Silva AJ
Dzeko

Plenty of width and pace, with Silva providing the guile. Milner as box to box.

Fuck it, you know he'll play:

Hart
Zabba
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
De Jong
Barry Yaya
Silva
AJ
Balo

And then were fucked. Mad
emjaydee
emjaydee
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm with TMG - we are fucked.

Balotelli will have to start up front on his own, because Dzeko simply isn't up to the standard yet. The only hope I have with Balotelli is that he can pull a goal from nowhere, re: Fulham at home. (That's all assuming Tevez won't play, which I don't think he will).

Midfield - we need as much strength and pace as we can, a five man midfield (we all know he will be cautious like this), and those five man have to work hard for each other. What I'm not so subtly hinting at, is 'accidently' telling Yaya Toure to arrive at the team bus five minutes after it is due to leave. The lad will not work hard, he will fade for large periods as he always does, and during that time United will put pressure on us as we effectively have 10 men on the pitch. Am I wasting my breath? Probably, it's an almost certainty that he will start, and play the whole match.

Anyone fancy coming with me tonight to his house and kidnapping him till Sunday?

Midfiled I'd go for is AJ on the left, SWP on the right, Silva in the middle, De Jong and Barry behind them. SWP may be low on confidence but he knows what the derby is about more than any on our pay roll, he usually gives Evra a good game too. Milner could then come on for Barry who usually fades towards the end.

Back four I'd put in Zaba at LB, Boyata at RB, Lescott & Kompany in the middle. If Boyata is struggling then switch Zaba over there and put Milner at LB, ahead of Kolarov, who will be completely eaten up by Nani.

Hart in goals, but he needs to be sharp and concentrate for the whole 97mins. Thought he could probably have saved that first Liverpool goal to be honest.

I'm not expecting anything out of this game now, all I am doing is hoping.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 pm

With 9 players out on loan, 3 players injured and 1 player in Strangeways, it's become a lot easier to predict RM's teams especially now that Yaya. Balotelli and Kolarov have become undroppable.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Bellamy - that guy would probably have been pretty useful this weekend, never mind for the rest of the season, instead of playing Milner out of position there, or Silva out there where he is less effective.

I expect Yaya will walk out onto the pitch in the starting eleven, it will piss me off, but I expect it. If Kolarov walks out with him I will probably cry.

It's really not hard is it, do you reckon Mancini has just made it more difficult for himself because he likes a challenge?

Finally, does anyone know what it will take for Adam Johnson to look up?
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:03 pm

I think he will play,

--------------------------------Hart

Zabba--------Vince--------Lescott---------Kolarov

-----------------------De Jong----------Barry

Milner------------Yaya -------------------------Silva

---------------------------------Balo

Johnson for Barry with 30mins to go when (no if) we are 2-0 down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:16 pm

---------------Hart------------------

Boyata--kompany--lescott--kolorov

---------de Jong------barry----------

Milner---------yaya-----------silva

---------------cunt----------------

This I what I expect the silly bastard to do.
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 pm

What I'd do:

Boyata--kompany--lescott--Zaba

SWP---------Silva-----------Johnson

---------------Balotelli----------------

///

What he will do:

Boyata--kompany--lescott--Zaba

Johnson---------Yaya-----------Silva

---------------Balotelli----------------

///

What Platt & Kidd would do:

Fuck about with clipboards and seemingly have no impact on what goes on.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:48 pm

I guarantee you he won't play AJ from the start for this game. He will beef up the midfield and cover the wings.

Paul, his name i cuntontelli not cunt! ( I apologiez if there are any females present!)

Also did you hear the ITV commentator, praise free flowing, free goals scoring spuds, and declared his love for the 'arry way! I wanted to puke... I would seriously be pissed off if they beat us to the CL spot again.

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Only thing is, Milner's pretty bloody ineffective when he's out wide. There's usually one or two suprises in the starting line up so I suppose we will have to see. If he does leave AJ on the bench, which lets be honest, he is better when he comes on as a sub as opposed to starting matches, he is going to have to do it a bit before the 80th minute. Making subs to change a game at this time is a complete waste.

Either way he's got to do something pretty bloody fantastic or we are going to get shit on here.

Definitely a chance for Mancini to pull it out of the bag and show us all that he really is a master tactician and should be our manager, also a chance for us to be completely raped in the papers on Sunday...

P.S. - I watch the matches in Spanish to avoid shit commentators.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Mancini's substitutions are crap and have yet to salvage us a lost point. The fact he took Boyata off when the lad was having the game of his life against Sunderland shows his total lack of man mangement skills, bringing Tevez off against Brum showed his lack of ambition and refusing to take Yaya off when he's been a total passenger shows he's an eejit.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:34 pm

This WILL be his team for Saturday:

.............................................Hart.....................................................

Richards....................Kompany..........Lescott................Kolorov

...........................................DeJong...................................................

Silva.......................Yaya......................Barry........................Milner

............................................Balotelli....................................................

The team that should play is:

.............................................Hart.....................................................

Richards....................Kompany..........Lescott................Zabaletta

...........................................DeJong...................................................

SWP..........................Yaya............................Barry................Johnson

............................................Dzeko.....................................................

Ive got a feeling from his prompts about Balotelli, he will play him instead of Dzeko, which will mean a more defensive, midfield approach. Try to remain solid for 65 minutes and then chuck on Johnson and Dzeko if things aren't working.

Just my opinion - but i think Kolorov is a shoe in unfortunately and Nani or Valencia will skin him every time.

Milner runs around alot - but really poor passing makes him ineffective and Johnson would be better as he has pace to track back with Nani or Valencia. On the right, Micah and SWP would stop Evra bombing forward and that just leaves the battle of the middle of midfield and forward line.

Kompany and Lescott vs Berbatov and Hernadez.

DeJong, Yaya and Barry vs Giggs, Carrick and Park/Scholes

Come on Bobby - lets go for it.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:54 pm

We'll get slaughtered with only 9
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:31 pm

We'll get slaughtered with only 9

? Are you referring to Kolorov and Yaya in the team PPLF?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Can only see 9 players on the screen
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:52 pm

My avatar distracting you? Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Thing is with Balotelli at least he tracks back, and he's sharper than Dzeko. As much of a cunt as he is I'd rather he started up on his own than Dzeko. Balotelli is pretty much flip a coin whether he will have a good game or not, Dzeko is no threat - look no further than the Chelsea game.

Yaya fades for large periods of matches, when he does this is when United will put pressure on us. If Vinny can hold the defence together and we can survive, then we might get a result. The simple answer would be to not play Yaya, as we need 11 players who will work their socks off for 90mins, since we all know that this won't happen, all we can do is hope that we get a bit of luck and scrape through.

If Kolarov starts at LB, we are fucked.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:03 pm

agreed gratedbean!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Is kolorov the worst left back you've seen in a city shirt ever?
If we use the criteria of
1 tackling
2 speed
3 heading
4 positional play
5 crossing
6 shooting
7 passing
Every left back I can think of would manage at least one tick
I don't think you'd give him a tick in any box,shooting would be the closest to a tick but in general he's fucking useless at that too.
There must be some bastard on the lazio board still laughing his cock off at the deal to bring him to us
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 pm

PPLF, i give you Wayne Bridge, i fail to see how he ticks any of those boxes either.

A new left back is a must this summer.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Tony Vaughan, worst signing ever.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:11 pm

gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:50 pm

BlueBoy - why did you leave Silva out?
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:37 pm

whoops! Silva for Barry - well spotted Wensdi!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down