Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

Wensdi

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. EmptyToday at 8:38 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
atlblue
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. Vote_lcapJoey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. Voting_barJoey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. Vote_rcap 
Topdawg
Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. Vote_lcapJoey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. Voting_barJoey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. Vote_rcap 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball.

+8
shakencity
Topdawg
Jordan
gratedbean
Bewar3them00n
Disaster_Tskhadadze
worldleaderpretend
blueboy
12 posters

Go down

Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. Empty Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball.

Post by blueboy Sun May 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Barton took to Twitter to apologise to QPR's players and fans, but claims he kicked out at Aguero in a bid to get a Manchester City player sent off by retaliating.

"Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....," Barton wrote on Twitter.

"The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me"

Barton is the biggest **** of a player i've ever witnessed on the field of football....he's a a disgrace. Claiming Tevez kicked him is one thing, getting sent off is another...but to then come out on Twatter and admit the above quotes, just proves one thing....he's a **** of the highest order...and deserves a 12 month ban for what he did....Cantona got 8 months for his on a fan.....Banker did his in front of the ref...then went on to boast about it on Twatter - 12 months minimum for the ****!!!

Last edited by blueboy on Tue May 15, 2012 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. Empty Re: Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball.

Post by worldleaderpretend Sun May 13, 2012 9:00 pm

3 sending off offences in the space of about a minute . What a complete C U Next Tuesday. Fair play to Vinny for not reacting to the headbutt.
worldleaderpretend
worldleaderpretend
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball. Empty Re: Joey Barton - The Biggest Footballing **** To Ever Kick a Ball.

Post by Disaster_Tskhadadze Sun May 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Like the way Barton picks on the smallest player we've got.

What a shithouse.
Disaster_Tskhadadze
Disaster_Tskhadadze
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun May 13, 2012 9:46 pm

I didn't even realise he'd been sent off until I got in ( I had to take my son to the park as the stress was killing me and driving the missus mad!) let alone try to sabotage our comeback with such lowly acts!
He come over all learned thinker, but a leopard never changes it's spots, once a thug, always a thug, just glad we got the result we desrved, and I hope he's feels sick as a parrot... tosser
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Sun May 13, 2012 10:04 pm

He's still the same twat he was 5 years ago at City, and as much as he tries to dress it up with George Orwell quotes on twitter, he always will be a cunt.

But, cheers for the stoppage time Joey.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon May 14, 2012 9:28 am

Tony Fernandes was on TS this morning and refused to discuss anything about him. What a joke Barton is. I'm ashamed that he used to be a Blue.

Well let's just hope QPR gets rid of him, he gets a lengthy ban and his team mates have given him a stern telling off. Karma always prevails.

Loved the way Richards stepped in, great to way. We always rise above it.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon May 14, 2012 9:33 am

he should be banned for 3 matches for the elbow, another match for his 2nd red card this season.

for kicking/kneeing sergio, he should be banned for at least 6 matches and for the headbutt at kompany, another 3 matches. for failing to leave the field, he should get another match ban.

they should just throw the book at him and ban him for at least 6 months (but 3 months he won't be playing anyway).
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon May 14, 2012 9:38 am

I don't think that will happen though. I think 6 games he will get.

What did Thatcher get again when he did that to Mendes? A bit different I know. I think it was 6 but then we banned him ourselves for another 9.

I'm obviously biased but we take the higher ground on these occasions. Just like the Toure incident, and that was maybe a little harsh on our part.

Can you really see QPR banning Barton......
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon May 14, 2012 9:45 am

The 6mth ban will start at the beginning of next season, not from now Dawg.

Watched the footage again this morning (my heads a bit clearer now) and the intent on his face towards the Aguero incident is just disgusting. He really is a vile creature of the highest order, half of me actually wish ALL the City players just laid into and kicked the living shit out of him No .

joe, he'll get more than 6 games. It will be nearer 6mths due to the publicity it's getting, the FA i'm sure will take a tough stance on this.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon May 14, 2012 10:10 am

Barton obviously had an agenda yesterday to try and get our players sent off, targeting Tevez when he thought no one was looking, then the way he went after Aguero, one of the nicest men in football, was disgraceful, and not even original! He obviously got the idea from Terry's attack on Sanchez, trying to deadleg Aguero.... How fitting that Aguero scored the goal to win the game and the title.
To then claim he never list his head!!! Well he's either a total lier, or a cold, calculating sociopath ( probably both)!
The manner in which our players resisted the temptation to react in one of the biggest pressure cooker situations says a great deal about the mentality, character and class running thru City.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon May 14, 2012 10:21 am

i can't see the FA embarrassing themselves with letting barton off with just a 6 game ban.

he'd get 3 just for the elbow with another one thrown in for his 2nd red if the season.

you wouldn't really expect his assault on sergio, attempted headbutt on vinnie and generally not leaving the pitch properly to merit only a further two game ban?

i fully expect at least an 8-10 game ban.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon May 14, 2012 11:30 am

Think he deliberately got himself sent off so we could get back into the game. He obviously still has a soft spot for us !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon May 14, 2012 11:51 am

I thought ned did that by not marking edin...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon May 14, 2012 12:48 pm

now barton has had a pop at shearer and gary linekar. what an utter tosspot.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon May 14, 2012 1:00 pm

"Interviewed QPR Chairman Tony Fernandes. He says the club is carrying out an investigation into Barton yesterday, but doesn't rule out player staying."
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Ned tried his best with a blatant hand ball that the ref missed! That could have eased the tension a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon May 14, 2012 2:19 pm

I read in a paper this morning he could get a 9 match ban. Three for the red, plus one for it being his second red (he's only had two? Jammy sod). Then a 3 match ban for the assault on Aguero and two more for it effectively being his third red.

Nine matches. What a joke! I saw his face on MOTD, the sheer malice of forethought on that face suggested it wasn't just a reaction, it was completely intentional. He shouldn't be allowed to kick a ball professionally ever again. But I'm expecting the FA to wuss out here. I'm also expecting Balo to get a 3 match ban (plus two more for it being his third red) for stepping off the bench in a threatening manner...

Incidentally, did anyone else think Graham Souness when Scumton lashed out like that? I could just see him in a bubble perm mullet and Jason King tache.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 pm

TMG - was joking about the same thing with those aroud me later in the game!

As I didn't actually see what he did - just Tevez going down, was a bit worried that it might be one of those faked head injuries to get someone sent off ans was even eaiting for the ref to card Tevez when he walked back rom the linesman. Plus I was hoping that it wouldn't sour the hoped for result with the media - with us 'cheating' our way to a win. Then I saw it was Barton and thought - yeah, he probably did do something nasty.

Got a bit worried at the subsequent trail of scuffles that proceeded to be breaking out among everyone, (who's gonna get sent off next?) but thought Thought Mike Dean handled it as well as he could in the end (and to be fair, had a pretty good game, he let it flow and I didn't really notice him that much), and massive credit to our guys for reacting to protect teammates without raising any hands or doing anything really stupid. (Kompany did get a bodycheck in after the Aguero attack, prompting the headbutt.)

Next up I'm crapping myself as I see a certain blond streak moving rapidly off the bench and into the 'contact zone'....

Admire the spirit of looking after one another, but Kidd or Platt should have been up to hold him back.
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Mon May 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Haha was thinking at the time i hope Balotelli twats him! But glad he never as he made a definate impact, the good and bad all in the day of Balotelli.
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 15, 2012 7:57 am

As for the length of a ban - it maybe 15:

3 + 1 for the Tevez elbow (red card 3 plus 1 for the 2nd red in a season)

3 + 2 for the Aguero knee (3 for the red plus 2 for the 3rd red in a season)

3 +3 for the Kompany head butt (3 for the red plus 3 for the 4th red in a season)

1 match ban for not leaving the field of play.

They may just add another 1 or 2 for bringing the game into disrepute.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 am

Add 10 to that for being a total cock and i think we're closer blue.

The more i see it, the more he and his immature actions irritate me Mad .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down