Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Hazard delays decision EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Hazard delays decision EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Hazard delays decision EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Hazard delays decision EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Hazard delays decision EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Hazard delays decision EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Hazard delays decision EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Hazard delays decision EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Hazard delays decision EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Hazard delays decision EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hazard delays decision

+4
shakencity
gratedbean
Topdawg
Bewar3them00n
8 posters

Go down

Hazard delays decision Empty Hazard delays decision

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon May 21, 2012 1:05 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/21/eden-hazard-lille-manchester-chelsea

Hazard has delayed revealing where's he moving to after Chelsea's CL win throws thief hat into the mix.
Vinny, have a word will you!!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Hazard delays decision Empty Re: Hazard delays decision

Post by Topdawg Mon May 21, 2012 5:20 am

the thing is B3TM, he says his agent has met with manchester and chelsea.

this boy is beginning to annoy me with his double talk and mischief.

i'll definitely be playing in blue next season...

i'll be playing in manchester...

the thing is, when most players talk about 'manchester' they refer to utd.

this saga will run and run especially if chelsea offer him £250k per week.

i say we make moves on our backup plan right now as i don't see this boy coming to us quickly, if he comes at all.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Mon May 21, 2012 7:56 am

Agree Dawg, I'm swaying towards telling him to F off at the moment.

Read an article the other day saying Chelsea have taken pole position after we and United are reluctant to meet the 25m, 180k wages and 6m agents fees.

Of course you have to take figures like that with a pinch of salt when you read them in the press, but I reckon they'd be there or there abouts.

Just seems like the lad was us all crooning over him whilst his agent weighs up who's put the biggest lump of gold on the table.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 am

city have to take a stand now grated. it's a shame we wasted £90k pw on bridge and £60-70K pw on RSC etc. otherwise the wages wouldn't be so much of an issue.

we can't be held to ransom by the kid and the backup plan was the young player of the year in france so hardly a bad choice and a snip at £10M
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon May 21, 2012 8:30 am

A decision on his future gonna be made in the next 15 days, that's not too long to have to wait fellas. I'm pretty sure we've made him a decent offer and he's considering all other options, i'd do the same if i was him.

Let's concentrate on getting rid of the hangers-on in the meantime and see what happens with Hazard after that. I'm sure RM has things in place if things with Hazard don't work out, i for one won't lose any sleep over it if they don't.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Mon May 21, 2012 8:42 am

I wouldn't pay him more than Balotelli, who is on about 130k from the most reliable source I've heard, and I wouldn't be inclined to pay more than 20m for him either.

But then again if Bobby really thinks this is our man, then I imagine Marwood will be under instructions to bring him here whatever it takes.

I read that he was concerned he wouldn't get as much game time with us compared to United... He'd only be competing with Nasri and Silva here vs Valencia, Young and Nani at United?!

Anyway yeah we'll see how it unfolds, the rags seem to think the lure of becoming their new number 7 is the deal maker, but if he is just weighing up his options then at least he doesn't appear to have a burning desire to play for them lot.

Getting rid of the deadwood will be tricky again I think, didn't ship half as many players out last season as we wanted too. Just need to get them off our books now forget about whatever fee we can get really.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon May 21, 2012 8:47 am

if he plays out wide, he is competing with AJ so no competition there. or as Kolo would say..excuse me, i'm relaxed
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Mon May 21, 2012 8:49 am

I imagine he'd fill one of the roles that Nasri and Silva tend to play in though rather than being restricted as an out and out winger though.

Reckon AJ will be gonners anyway, shame 'King' Kennys gone, was banking on a cheeky 20m bid whilst he was at the reigns.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon May 21, 2012 8:51 am

if downing is worth £18-20M then surely the sky's the limit for AJ.

that's the beauty of hazard as he can as an out and out wide man or tucked in as well. get it sorted bobby as we don't want another alexis sanchez saga on our hands.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon May 21, 2012 12:14 pm

There's no real competition for Hazard at City, we have no true wide men who will hug the touchline, AJ cuts in, Nasri and Silva too, neither are true widemen, Vinny should explain to him the benefits of playing for City, over Urd and Chelsea, we are champions on the rise, and only going to get better, Chelsea are a team in transition, Drogba is off, Torres is pussed off, Lamps and Terry ageing, Utd too are going to have trouble competing with City and Chelsea for attracting the best players with the Glazers holding the pursestrings... No brainer, if it's football he wants, City play Ghe best and he'll get more game time.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon May 21, 2012 2:55 pm

any team could be a worry for him.

chelsea fire their manager every few months and the new guy may not like certain players as we have seen with AVN and RdM.

manure are on the decline and they already have nani, young and valencia as well as shagger.

City are in the ascendency, still buying more good players with no real competition out wide.

i'd like to think he'd come to us for footballing reasons. why would you want to play the anti football chelsea play? after 67 minutes of the CL final, drogba had touched the ball 6 times.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon May 21, 2012 3:43 pm

He's young and has a big ego - if the top 3 clubs are after him. His agent will only see the $ signs - so who knows what kind of "advice" he's getting.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon May 21, 2012 3:48 pm

his agents wants £6M apparently which is putting city off as well as the rumoured £180k pw wages. add in a £35M transfer fee and that becomes one expensive deal.

i'm sure we'd get bale or modric for far less (if the spudies would sell them to us) and they are proven in the premier league already.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon May 21, 2012 3:48 pm

This one should be a piece of cake!

As I see it, if Hazard wants to come to the PL, he has three choices.

1) He comes to us. Job done.

2) He goes to Chelsea for the reflected glow of the CL trophy. This will make him a silly person. All we do (!!) is nip in and buy Juan Mata. With their already depleted strikeforce, Hazard will have to do all the work. Mata, in the meantime, would be good cover for Yaya.

3) He goes to the potless rags. Where he'll turn out to be so expensive they have to release one or two players, most likely Valencia and Vidic, automatically making them even weaker.

So it's a win-win and our only action if he doesn't come to us is to lever Mata from Chelsea. Simples!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon May 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Really dont want him. He sounds like he is just in it for the money
He's 21 & done ok in a French team who finished 3rd in their league & now there's talk of £30 -40 million & 250,000 wages... WTF !!!

Also do we really need him & is he likely to feature when we have Silva, Yaya , De Jong, AJ, Barry, Milner all vying for 4 positions in the midfield ( I'm assuming we will have 2 from 4 up front)

Lets spend some money on a quality CB to accompany VK or at least as cover if VK gets injured as we all know what happened when he was out
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue May 22, 2012 7:58 am

leo, Juan Mata.....omg, no thanks! I'd rather have Modric.

Tony, Off-load AJ and get Bale instead of Hazard in that case. Agree on the CB though, that's is the No1 priority.

Wensdi, we're in England over here, "£" signs please Wink .

On a seperate note: I heard a whisper yesterday (source: Ronnie Wallwork...of all people), Drogba's going to the Rags......don't shoot the messenger guys Rolling Eyes
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue May 22, 2012 11:29 am

How about AJ and Adebayor plus x million for Bale?

I would actually like AJ to stay but he just isn't get enough minutes under Bobby's regime
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue May 22, 2012 11:47 am

"How about AJ and Adebayor plus x million for Bale?"

Yeah, sounds good mate. Bale want's out of the Spuds now there out of the CL, he's a young lad with plenty of PL experience. Ade want's to stay down there and AJs just not good enough imo......it's a no brainer.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue May 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Den - sorry there are no pound signs on my keboard Sad
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Tue May 22, 2012 4:24 pm

All this talk about Hazard is fine,but my money would go for Falcao.He is a proven goalscorer in Portugal and Spain,and from what I have seen this year he is as sharp as a whip Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down