Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Eden Hazard EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Eden Hazard EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Eden Hazard EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Eden Hazard EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Eden Hazard EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Eden Hazard EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Eden Hazard EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Eden Hazard EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Eden Hazard EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Eden Hazard EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eden Hazard

+4
blueboy
Bewar3them00n
Topdawg
Jordan
8 posters

Go down

Eden Hazard Empty Eden Hazard

Post by Jordan Mon May 28, 2012 11:40 am

Eden tweets "@hazardeden10
good afternoon guys. i made up my mind. see you later. thanks"

Hmmmm, wonder if he'll ever decide what to have for dinner
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Empty Re: Eden Hazard

Post by Jordan Mon May 28, 2012 11:49 am

Looks like it's Chelsea
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon May 28, 2012 12:07 pm

fuck him
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon May 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Looks like he's going to go where he'll get most game time, with Chelsea off loading plenty of 1st teamers, it seems Chelsea would be where he's going to go,and with them back in the CL too, that looks to have swayed it .
Time for AJ to step up and prove a lot of us wrong next season if he gets smother chance.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon May 28, 2012 4:15 pm

I still think we'll sign him..... Embarassed
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon May 28, 2012 9:12 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2151146/Eden-Hazard-join-Chelsea.html

apparently he has twittered that he is joining chelsea.

as i said yesterday, fuck him. he doesn't come across as a team man and he seems ready to kick up a fuss if he is dropped.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon May 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Oh well, can't win 'em all!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon May 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Probably just as well we're not. Seems like he's a bit too big for his boots. We've just shipped out some gobshites, we need to be bringing in more team players.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue May 29, 2012 10:17 am

He's in for a rude awakening, the French league is nowhere near the Prem, he may stand out there, but it's a slower pace, I've seen a few Lille games, and while he is talented he is sometimes anonymous, infact the last game I saw him in, I didn't even realise he was playing, just plain average for most of it, Joe Cole was far better.
Sour grapes maybe, maybe not, but he'll take a season to bed in I imagine, Mata and Silva had good first seasons considering their size, but the Spanish league is quicker and more technical, so the gap to bridge isn't as great.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 am

Then again, he hasn't explicitly said he's joining Chelsea has he?
He said "Joining Champions League winners".... now, if you insert a comma in there it becomes "Joining Champions, League winners" which would then be City! I think he's playing silly games, by not saying the clubs name he leaves an element of ambiguity to which he can easily retrace his steps and retract his comments as above....... then again, maybe I'm reading too much into it.......?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue May 29, 2012 10:34 am

Maybe you are clutching at straws Beware, he is going to Chelsea.

After all this speculation, Chelsea would have come out and said No, we're not getting Hazard, if it wasn't true.

I'm pretty glad now, if you ask me he seems a bit of a c**k. Got a lot to prove, and if you ask me he's made the wrong choice.

Chelsea have another off season next season, Torres misfires then it's another 5th or 6th place, and are they going to do as well in the Champions League? Not a chance.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue May 29, 2012 10:41 am

Chelsea got lucky, very lucky, with champs league qualification as no-one would have expected them to win the cup to qualify.

next season will also be tough for them to get top 4. i honestly can't see chelsea bridging the gap between themselves and the two manchester clubs next season and they can't get so lucky again in the champs league, so what is hazard gonna win next season (and probably the next few seasons)?

maybe the FA cup but players want to win leagues and the champs leagues.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 11:08 am

Quite glad actually, he has behaved like a tw@t with all these teasers on twitter. We don't need another c0ck in the dressing room.

AJ needs to step up now, he has a 2nd chance but this is the season he needs to take it.

Tevez out and Cavani in for me and a good central defence prospect. Then balance some books with the dead wood out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue May 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Yeah, I'm sure he'll join Chelski! I was just saying he's been a bit of an arse the way he's tweeted stuff. Not worth the silly money he's supposed to have gone for, what was it £32M? !!!! how much did we pay for Silva? £24? hazard is a good prospect, nothing more, glad we didn't get in a bidding war for him, we have to think of FFP now.
Let's just off load all the Bridges and Santa Cruz's we have, and Ade too, why we should be paying half his salary to Spurs is beyond me, if he wants to go to Spurs, go, take a fucking paycut, you're still raking it in, greedy git!!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 10:44 pm

This might just be a blessing in disguise and I am not just saying it because we didn't get him.

1- Seems like a C... with all this tease and he is a right gobshite.

2- No one should be promised a starting place, even if they do (doubt it with mancini) it keeps private becasue it won't be good for team moral.

3-French League? Really? Its as bad as the Dutch League... I watched a few of his goals etc. he won't get that space in the prem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 10:50 pm

But then again he might be a model pro with just an attitude and he might turn out to be an awesome player!

Either way, not worth the risk or money, we are not as desperate as Chelsea... hyped up to much... Silva is 10 times a better player at 24m.

Just hope we get Danny Mills off the books, its really draining our resources....

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed May 30, 2012 8:01 am

Is Danny Mills still on the books?? or was that a joke?!! Smile
Like I said, before, I've been over to Lille a few times and watched a few of the games with my wife's uncle who used to be a pro ref, and haven't been that impressed with him to be honest, all fit's and stats a few misplaced passes, not exactly living up to his Youtube tape by any stretch! not worth £32M! we're better off with AJ to be honest, and I bet if he stays he'll set up more than Hazard will next season!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 am

Got to admit, i'm not at all naffed off that he's gone to Chelsea. So glad we stuck to our guns and didn't give in to his wage demands, we'd have been a laughing stock if he flops.....we just don't need to take that chance anymore. We've done that in the past and we now have a pretty settled squad, i personally would only like us to bring in players who've already had PL experience from now on.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Wed May 30, 2012 9:32 am

Robben?
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed May 30, 2012 11:12 am

hazard 'chose' chelsea after both utd and city said they wouldn't accept his/his agent's demands.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed May 30, 2012 11:19 am

How are Chelsea going to comply with FFP when they a) only have a limited capacity stadium b) keep spending vast amounts on players ? they are off loading several I admit, but £32 Hazard, £50m Torres, Hulk is mooted to be arriving, and no doubt more will arrive to fill the gap left by Drogba et al...
I know we've bought a few admittedly, but have had to reign it in due to FFP.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed May 30, 2012 3:25 pm

As I said the other day - still think he will come to City.

He hasn't signed anything yet - the agent is only just perusing the offer from Chelsea as of today. This could be a stalling plan in the hope that United or us come back into the equation.

Can't see us getting into a bidding war over this player - Neymar? Maybe.

If the figures are true for Hazard - £72m over 5 years it will cost Chelsea!!! I still baulk at the overall sum for Tevez - allegedly £48m over 5 years.....and Hazard is worth another £24m on top of that - for a young France international??? Don't think so...maybe in 4 years time when he will start hitting his peak.....but definitely not now as he is unproven.

I agree with Beware - how the fuck are Chelsea going to satisfy the FFP after the last 2 years outlay and not getting anything decent back....and with Hulk banded around.......and they call us!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed May 30, 2012 4:01 pm

mata, luiz, torres, lukuku, hazard, hulk and we are talking the best part of £190M.

I just can't see them complying even with striking it rich in this year's champs league.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed May 30, 2012 4:07 pm

£50m for CL just covers Torres!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Wed May 30, 2012 5:11 pm

He chose Chelsea,wait until he plays against Vinnie and Nigel,then he will realise ha made a mistake Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 11:03 am

He is from Belgium though, just plays in France. I'm sure Vinnie could have swung it if he really was that good? I just think we were not being taken for fools with the contract which is good to see.

FFP will never be enforced, looks like Chelski are testing the waters though as no way they will balance with this spend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Thu May 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Could be strategy in motion:

If they are entertaining the possibility that due to them being mid-transition phase they won't qualify for CL at end of next year - via either the league or winning it again, they may have (inwardly) decided it is a good time to dump the coachload of spending they need to do now, knowing/hoping that when they come back into the CL reckoning, they will be able to show the downward slope spending trend from the masssive high of 2012 and hence be within the rules.

If they do qualify next year, then there is a chance that either FFP is ruined (a possible scenario) or at worst, if they banned it falls within the acceptable scope of their plan.

I have been musing on this point for a while (delayed entry to CL while the bank balance sheet 'cools off'), and think that it still may be possible for other nouveau riche clubs to get in after investment. The key would be in attracting enough good enough talent to stay for a year (poss 2) and accepting the promise of CL after that point.

Which in Chelsea's case leads me to suspect that they may perk up their attractivenes during their possible blank year (failed CL entry) with an all-out attempt to aquire the services of Pep who many ould love to be managed by.
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu May 31, 2012 12:49 pm

what would happen if chelsea, city, barca, madrid, juve, Milan and inter all fail FFP and are banned from european competition?

UEFA are relying on all the teams being scared as they can't afford to lose an expected £30M+ from the CL.

What if all these teams told UEFA to f off and set up their own mini champs league playing each other home and away twice each? that would really bugger up UEFA's sponsorship and who would want to watch a devalued champs league without the above named teams?

The clubs would still get sell outs for matches and they would get a lovely tv deal too.

UEFA must hope that only one or two teams fail to comply or all hell will be let loose.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:49 am

Can you imagine the legal wrangling s though if they try to ban a team. It will go through the courts for months. Dawg is right I think Fifa are relying on the scare factor to try and make teams accountable, but it just isn't going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:21 am

i don't think roman is scared one bit with his lavish purchases this summer and over the last few transfer windows.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down