Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? EmptyToday at 5:43 pm by Topdawg

» Pep’s at it again
Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
Topdawg
Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? Vote_lcapAguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? Voting_barAguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? Vote_rcap 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do???

+5
Wensdi
ManCityMan
shakencity
Jordan
Topdawg
9 posters

Go down

Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? Empty Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do???

Post by Topdawg Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 pm

If Aguero is sidelined for a lengthy period say upwards of 2 months, what would you do?

Tell Edin that Mancini loves him really and go ahead with 3 strikers?

Let Silva play a more advanced role as 2nd striker?

Get Guidetti in as 4tnh striker?

Bang on Marwood's door and demand we buy Cavanni?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? Empty Re: Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do???

Post by Jordan Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Is Cavani good enough? I watched a couple of games in the Olympics and he didn't look up to it at all. Not sure he's worth the £30mil+ price tag.

I'd give Guidetti a go as 4th striker, and rotate Super Mario and Dzeko.

I wouldn't play Silva up there as he can't finish. As we seen last season and very much so yesterday. Unfortunately.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do??? Empty Re: Aguero out for 2-3 months - what would you do???

Post by shakencity Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Cry Sad .

Stick with the 3 strikers. We've more than enough firepower from midfield to help out. There's certainly no need for any "panic" buying.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:29 pm

i see this as mancini's opportunity to twist the arms of the money men.

he will definitely go for someone else. i can't see him being happy with just 3 strikers.

if not cavannio, who else is available?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Andy Carroll? Ha

I'm not sure, but as Dzeko, Tevez and Balo are all fit I don't think we even need to be spending ridiculous money on a striker.

Nasri is a good finisher so I'd have him in the more advanced midfield role.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Whats the panic about guys? We still have Ade and Santa Clause affraid
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 pm

VICTOR MOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:09 am

Didn't we spend 3/4 of last season without Tevez? If as Aguero says, not as bad as we first feared (depending on scan results) he should be back sooner rather than later.
All depends on the scan results tho, so if it's bad then it's upto Mancini if he thinks we need another striker
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:28 am

How about Adebayor? He did score 17 goals for the Spuds last season. Then offload him in January
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:27 am

what about a loan deal for kaka until january?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:50 am

NOOOOO. If he's not good enough for Madrid, then he's not good enough for City Mad .

Plus, did he not tell us to sod off once upon a time?
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 am

apparently he bottled according to mr cook
no need to strrengthen the forwards at all if aguero is only out for a few weeks,we should be able to rotate the 3 around comfortably.
Still need another centre back though...
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 pm

The extra centre-back is far more vital than a striker at this stage. If we lose either Vinny or JoLo any time soon, we're down to Kolo or, scarily, Savic.

We managed most of last season with three strikers and managed to bang in 93 goals, despite some less than clinical finishing. Almost everyone in the squad scored at some point last season, so we're not short of people we can call on to pop up with a goal. Granted, Sergio scored more than anyone else, but only just, and now Tevez is back and seems to be popping them just as well, I think we're okay.

What we'll miss most from Sergio isn't his goals, but his workrate and his vision. I did notice Balo getting properly stuck in on Sunday, which was very encouraging, and Nasri looks like he's going to be worth the money after all if he keeps playing like that.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down