Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Hart's been under pressure for months EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Hart's been under pressure for months EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Hart's been under pressure for months EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Hart's been under pressure for months EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Hart's been under pressure for months EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Hart's been under pressure for months EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Hart's been under pressure for months EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Hart's been under pressure for months EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Hart's been under pressure for months EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Hart's been under pressure for months EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hart's been under pressure for months

3 posters

Go down

Hart's been under pressure for months Empty Hart's been under pressure for months

Post by Topdawg Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:17 pm

Back in March...

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Hart's been under pressure for months Empty Re: Hart's been under pressure for months

Post by blueboy Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:25 pm

Stuart Brennan's a cock....his match reports and Tweets are awful.

Bring back Chris Bailey!! Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Hart's been under pressure for months Empty Re: Hart's been under pressure for months

Post by Topdawg Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:32 pm

He's a bit hit and miss. He does have some good insights mixed with some tripe.

But there were rumours Everton were in for Hart right at the start of the transfer window which shocked us all. We thought it was the papers playing silly buggers.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Probably Brennan plying his 'tripe' to them for a juicy bit of gossip! Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:01 pm

No, it was ages ago. We just dismissed as stupid just because Everton had a new owner. It was pretty much left field. Like dropping Joe.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:48 pm

I meant back in May....not now.

And how much have Everton bid since May, during the summer or now?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:03 pm

Piss my sides if he stays...
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:58 pm

You know - Pep just might win the league this year and the League or FA Cup and do better in the CL - so I wonder if he does this without Joe Hart - will the City faithful back him fully or will some not forgive him even with the silverware.

I still find it odd seeing Arteta celebrating our goals on the sideline.  Let's hope he celebrates just as much when we play Arsenal and score Smile
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:34 pm

What was your question Wensdi? Razz Razz Razz

I'll back Pep until Willy fucks up...which he will do, if Joe is still on the bench. All keepers make mistakes, but when Willy isn't providing the 'very one thing' that Pep wants out of a dropped Joe Hart...I'll always find his decision at this point, on this matter, very strange indeed.

Is Joe a big character? Yes.

Is TLMLF a big character? Yes.

Is Nasri a big character? Yes.

Oddly, all 3 seem to be the players he wants to dispense with. Is that a coincidence? Probably not. TLMLF has been over the hill for the past 20 months. Nasri has had his injury issues and definitely, his attitude problems. Hart? You never hear anything untoward from him - ever.

Therefore, is Pep getting rid of any possible dissenting voices in his mind? Maybe he is. I don't know.

Will I back him? Absolutely.

Am I happy Joe hasn't been given a chance ahead of a keeper who isn't fit to clean his boots and hasn't shown any of the attributes Pep claims is needed? No way.

But, Pep will be here for 3 years...he'll be our Manager for the next 3 years...and whilst we keep winning as we are doing - who can complain? Not me...nor should any of us.

Will that change if Willy makes a clanger or two...add to that Bravo, if he comes in? If they do make big clangers...I've got a feeling that the City fans will make it known....and loudly, that they're not happy that Joe has been ditched for a second rate City keeper and a keeper brought in to make us look more like Barca from the back.

I think we all need to accept what will happen....but it doesn't mean it's what we want, nor does it mean that we'll suddenly play like Barcelona from the back - as personally, in the PL, most teams won't let us play that way....as we've seen against Sunderland and Stoke.

Both wins have been absolutely nothing to do with the keeper playing some special way from the back, whilst under pressure.

In Pep we must trust.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:53 pm

will the City faithful back him fully or will some not forgive him even with the silverware.

YOu knew that was the question - right?

Willy won't be in the sticks long though - he's bringing Bravo or another in.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:27 am

As much as we all love Joe, He's known since Feb for definite that Pep was coming. He should have been preparing for this.

Maybe he hasn't and more fool him.
Maybe he has and just isn't good enough.

Maybe Bluey is right and Pep is getting rid of strong dressing room voices.

Another injury to Kompany and we'll have no big voice left.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:52 am

I still think we are all making too much of this, shame for Joe, Pep doesn't want him.  Lets just move on.

Would be really funny if he gives Gunn a run out on in the CL this week though.   Now that would really be taking the piss  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Hart would throw a hissy fit if Gunn starts.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down