Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Now what do you think we'll win this year? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Now what do you think we'll win this year? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Now what do you think we'll win this year? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Now what do you think we'll win this year? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Now what do you think we'll win this year? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Now what do you think we'll win this year? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Now what do you think we'll win this year? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Now what do you think we'll win this year? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Now what do you think we'll win this year? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Now what do you think we'll win this year? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Now what do you think we'll win this year?

+2
bellyblue
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Now what do you think we'll win this year? Empty Now what do you think we'll win this year?

Post by Topdawg Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:47 pm

We started in 4 competitions and have already bitten the dust in one of them (albeit the mickey mouse cup, but it is still silverware). We are not looking hot stuff at the moment, though that could change over the next few months as new players 'bed in'.

Where do you think we'd fare in the 3 comps that we are left in?

Premier League - top4 for sure, we have too many good players not to. I think we'll finish 2nd or 3rd
FA Cup - probably get through a round or two
Europa Cup - knocked out in the 2nd round after we get kicked outta the Chumps League
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Now what do you think we'll win this year? Empty Re: Now what do you think we'll win this year?

Post by bellyblue Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Still think the PL will be our best chance but hope the "i know what needs changing" Mancini words come true.
Well words to that effect, I think he tinkers with the team and leaves us 2nd guessing most games what our line up will be, can anyone say they have predicted any game line up this season?
Still trust RM and after last season always will but god it's frustrating.
So PL and CL priority having already put money on us!!
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Now what do you think we'll win this year? Empty Re: Now what do you think we'll win this year?

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:30 am

no way did i think we'd win the CL - Real and Barca are miles ahead of us (and Dortmund too).

I never ever thought we'd be shipping goals every game
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:22 am

We've already won the Community Shield, which is all the rags won last season, so at least it's not a total wash-out.

But I think I'm going to start wearing my trusty 2010/11 Umbro shirt to games again, the new one isn't having the desired effect.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:26 pm

i wore the new away shirt to the friendly against oldham and not a lot of good it did me that night
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:32 pm

I wore the red and black away shirt to that one, another one which hasn't exactly been lucky despite the fact I really like it. That and the white one with the red and black sash - wore that once, to the Arsenal game where Boyata got sent off after 2 minutes and we got beaten 3-0.

No, it's only the one shirt that seems to do the trick. Worked last season, worked in the FA Cup, worked at Villa Park the other week as well.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:41 pm

still early days yet, last season we hit the ground running and pummeled all before us, but went thru a slump 3/4 thru the season.
This year because of obvious issues surrounding players coming back late, no full preseason and new late signings, we are well off the pace, but still unbeaten in the league, and poor defending and finishing away from having 6 points in the CL, such are the margins at this level.
Now, will Mancini sort it out? dunno, hope so, and as the players bed into the new team/system we will find momentum and the winning groove again.
Then again, WTF do I know?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Does anyone think that Bobby will have the courage to drop Yaya to the bench?Because his form this season has been abysmal,and why is Milner left out and Rodwell in?Bobby had the answer last season and still has the system this season he should use it. If we had attacked on Wednesday we would have had a different result.Bobby says he knows what is wrong and is going to remedy it,I hope so, fans are getting a bit fed up with the excuses coming from him,when he has the answer in his own hands!!Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Still think we'll win the PL Dawg but performances obviously have to improve to do this. We all know we're capable of doing this (well, they can't get much worse now can they) and in all honesty i still believe we will. The CL/EL will evade us again imo, as for some reason i feel we're just not good enough......think RM sets us up too defensive in Europe for some reason. The FA Cup's anyones guess, but we're capable.

ceb, in a word No. Apparently he's not fit for tomorrows game anyway.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down