Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Fair play......my hairy arse EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Fair play......my hairy arse EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Fair play......my hairy arse EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Fair play......my hairy arse EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Fair play......my hairy arse EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Fair play......my hairy arse EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Fair play......my hairy arse EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Fair play......my hairy arse EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Fair play......my hairy arse EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Fair play......my hairy arse EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Fair play......my hairy arse

+2
shakencity
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Fair play......my hairy arse Empty Fair play......my hairy arse

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:43 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2261817/Arsenal-Manchester-United-financial-fair-play-plot-ruin-Premier-League--Martin-Samuel.html

Very interesting read.

Basically, Arsenal, Utd, Spuds and Loserpool have ganged up trying to persuade enough clubs (14 votes needed) to implement financial fair play rules in the premier league so that no club can make a loss over a 3 year period.. They don't care about fair play at all, just making sure that no-one can compete with them because they have the biggest grounds or charge the highest prices for tickets.

They don't like people like Abramovich or Mansour challenging them and taking their cash cow away (champs league footy) and taking their slim hopes of winning trophies away (not that winning trophies matters ti Arsenal any more).

Shocking and it may well happen within the next couple of years.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Fair play......my hairy arse Empty Re: Fair play......my hairy arse

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:48 am

"If clubs like United and Arsenal, with the biggest grounds and revenue streams, can limit spending to percentage of turnover, they will always have the biggest transfer pot and therefore the greatest chance of success. That is why owner investment terrifies them"

But are the Rags, Liverpool and Arse not "owner invested" clubs aswell?????
Or are they just jealous because they've not got as much money as City & Chelsea???? Yeah, i think that's the reason.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:21 am

In this case, owner invested means stuffing the club full of the owners own money. If they turn around and say that no owner loans are allowed, then that is very very different. Sheikh Mansour hasn't loaned the club a penny.

Whatever they come up with, I'm sure we'll get around it. I can see the day when we tour the Middle East in the summer and the club gets paid £5M a match.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Jealous, manipulative bastards especially the rags who have always tried to control the FA and manipulate things in their favour. Its time the SKY 4 were put in their place for good. Liverpool have really struggled in mid table this season and they do not like it, Tottingham were on the verge of breaking into the top 4 until we rained on their parade so they don't like it and Arsenal depend on CL income which may be in doubt the way their form is heading so they don't like it.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:02 pm

The chinless ruperts on the tube heading back to surrey last night were full of it.Sugar daddies ruining football blah blah
Put the spoilt twats right though Very Happy
Never heard of Henry Norris,they thought id made him up
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Topdawg wrote:In this case, owner invested means stuffing the club full of the owners own money. If they turn around and say that no owner loans are allowed, then that is very very different. Sheikh Mansour hasn't loaned the club a penny.

Whatever they come up with, I'm sure we'll get around it. I can see the day when we tour the Middle East in the summer and the club gets paid £5M a match.

& I can see a day when a Prem League game will be played in the Middle east Evil or Very Mad

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:59 pm

ONH wrote:
Topdawg wrote:In this case, owner invested means stuffing the club full of the owners own money. If they turn around and say that no owner loans are allowed, then that is very very different. Sheikh Mansour hasn't loaned the club a penny.

& I can see a day when a Prem League game will be played in the Middle east Evil or Very Mad

Or the USA, Thailand, Pakistan, India....your loyal fan base like 'Winston'. Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:06 pm

Was in the far east at xmas and saw one city fan (brit) on the first day and that was it.

Saw plenty of local rag and pool fans especially families sporting their gingam shirts at breakfast.

Why not say clubs can only spend the money they make in England? Can't see Gill going for that though.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:25 pm

blueboy wrote:
ONH wrote:

Or the USA, Thailand, Pakistan, India....your loyal fan base like 'Winston'. Razz

plenty more of these by the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv699bcf06w&feature=share&list=PL1782B98B740DC5CA

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 am

More and more silly money...

Manchester United agree a three-year sponsorship with one of China's
most prominent banking groups, China Construction Bank (CCB). As part
of the agreement, United's first with a Chinese bank, CCB will hold the
rights exclusively to produce the official Manchester United branded
credit card in mainland China.

Why can't UEFA say that clubs can't have any debts??? That'd be a good starting point...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down