Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Should Mancini Be giving another season?

+8
shakencity
Jordan
ManCityMan
leopold
blueboy
TMG
Topdawg
King JHDI
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 Empty Should Mancini Be giving another season?

Post by King JHDI Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

First of it's great to be back! the main point is I'm having a conundrum over should Mancini stay or go on the one hand he's improved Zaba, Richards, Barry and won the title but on the other hand he was vastly helped by the money and after saturday it looks like he has lost the dressing room, some of his buys have been shocking, 18million Kolarov, 24 million for that cheese eating surrender monkey Nasri, Garcia's fucking shite, Sinclair was never going to make it here, good player but not good enough for City, do we go for Maureen, Kloppy, Moyes or the one I'm hearing about from more than one person Michael Laudrup? or back Mancini?
King JHDI
King JHDI
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Mancini Be giving another season?

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:41 am

Amazing however poor Pearce, Ball & Mcleish are,they arent in Frank Clarks league

Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Should Mancini Be giving another season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Mancini Be giving another season?

Post by ManCityMan Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Sorry if i riled you Vince, not sure about this "calling out thing" i just didn't understand why you would boycott a forum because you didn't agree with the sentiment of what others were saying on it. If i was wrong and you considered that "calling you out" i apologise, not looking to antagonise anyone (not blues anyway).

For the record, i am not happy with the way Mancini is picking teams and his substitutions may have some logic but it escapes me. Having said that i would not call for him to be sacked immediately, i would still give him to the end of the season to see what happens first.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Its all good Man, really, I misunderstood I think!
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:03 pm

I hope so you look too big to annoy Laughing
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:09 pm

I think we all need to just calm down, and have a game of soggy biscuit....

.....or freckles! Either way, I'm game.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:25 pm

I am Manchesters Soggy biscuit champion 2002-2011.
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by King JHDI Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:58 pm

blueboy wrote:I tend to agree that we were very lucky last season. Things just fell into place for us. 8 points - did anyone think United would've lost at Wigan and drew against Everton? No.

I hate the way he has dicked about with the team this season. Regardless of what has happened over Tevez (something has again)...he and Aguero are our best strikers...Dzeko, though he scores the odd goal...is fucking woeful when he starts.

Add to this the whole debacle over the summer/Jan transfer windows.....and regardless of whether Marwood was involved or not in the transfers over the summer.....Mancini is the manager and should have made it openly clear to everyone, the fans, the club, the journo's...these are my targets - x,y,z. That puts pressure on the club to get them in.......but we end up with players who hardly play - and that's pathetic management and only down to Mancini - otherwise, he should have said "right, lets promote some youth players and build from within".....at least that would have been his direction and would've saved a shed load of cash.

The decision to let Mario go and not bring anyone in was another very odd debacle. Mancini MUST have known at the beginning of Jan that he was going to get rid.......look at the players who moved in Jan to other clubs:

Sturridge
Graham
Sissoko
Remy

Any of these would have strengthened our squad for the run-in.....but NO...he leaves himself with 3 strikers.

I hate to be so negative, but Mancini's selections have been his downfall. We could've started with pretty much the same team as last year - and maybe one or two top signings and got rid of Mario in the summer for £30-40m.......but no. He fucks around with the team consistently, just like last season. Same time again this season we lose our way after 2 months of fucking around with the team. This time....NO WAY BACK, and playing nowhere near what we were like last season.

Danny Graham would have improved us? the lad that couldn't get in the Swansea first 11? really?
King JHDI
King JHDI
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Danny Graham who scored 4 more goals in less games than Balotelli. Yes he would have.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Jordan (joemanton) wrote:Danny Graham who scored 4 more goals in less games than Balotelli. Yes he would have.
Nuff said on your comment. Neutral Neutral
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Vince - just wanted to ask why you posted the below comment? I haven't been privy to the whole background of this 'disagreement'.....but reading it feels like a 'Blue on Blue' event...and to be fair.........you created this forum for City fans after we all got fed up with the whole 606 shite debate/wumming...but now you would like us to go over to there????

It'd be nice if some of the old guard came over here........rather than the odd 'quote' every now and then. However, if the shitz o shitz is so good again....maybe its worth a trawl over this one that you created.

.....................................................................................

Fair enough, but it could be a better forum if we were all posting
on there, to back up those of us like Paul, and Bean etc who fight the
blue corner on a daily basis.

There is a load of muppets on it granted, but also some good points are raised.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:19 pm

blueboy wrote:Vince - just wanted to ask why you posted the below comment? I haven't been privy to the whole background of this 'disagreement'.....but reading it feels like a 'Blue on Blue' event...and to be fair.........you created this forum for City fans after we all got fed up with the whole 606 shite debate/wumming...but now you would like us to go over to there????

It'd be nice if some of the old guard came over here........rather than the odd 'quote' every now and then. However, if the shitz o shitz is so good again....maybe its worth a trawl over this one that you created.

.....................................................................................

Fair enough, but it could be a better forum if we were all posting
on there, to back up those of us like Paul, and Bean etc who fight the
blue corner on a daily basis.

There is a load of muppets on it granted, but also some good points are raised.

Ouch. I'm truly hurt.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Well, I know Danny Mills reckons if we lose to Leeds, Mancini will be sacked, but I doubt that, our owners aren't in the same knee-jerk league as Roman A at Chelski, but I reckon Mancini's card's marked, unless he somehow produces a miracle and wins us the double, he's gone at the end of the season, with the Special One leaving Madrid, I'm sure he's been approached......
Personally, Mancini has made some big errors this season, and we've had a run of injuries which has hampered us just as we seem to be putting a run together, but unless Mancini, and the team respond like last season, we could be in serious trouble, but fairs fair, we haven't had a really poor run since Mancini has been at City, so I reckon the FA Cup has come at just the right time, a distraction from the League, and a chance to ease the pressure with a good performance.....
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by King JHDI Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 am

Yesterday the penny dropped, with a heavy heart I no longer believe he's good enough to lead us to world domination, the sign's of a manger's tenure coming to an end is the players looking dis-intrested(See Dzeko or Silva.) , the manager m strage changes to a starting line up(see the 3-5-2.), in the summer the rags bought last seasons top goal scorer and Dortmund's player of the year, we bought a Everton sub(I'm a fan of Rodwell and believe he will come good if he can get over his injuries.) and a Swansea sub, they got much stronger where as apart from Nasty being better than Savic we got weaker.Mancini spend the best part of 75 million on Nasri, Dzeko and Kolarov now we'll not get more than 45 for all three, if he stays then it looks like Kolo and Jolo will leave leaving us too either move Micah to centre half and hope Rekik's good enough or buy 2 back up centre backs that will be no where near as good as them and cost at least 4 times as much as we'll get for them.
King JHDI
King JHDI
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2