Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Has last night changed your view on Mancini? EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by titbumwilly

» Have it - Four in a row
Has last night changed your view on Mancini? EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Has last night changed your view on Mancini? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Has last night changed your view on Mancini? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Has last night changed your view on Mancini? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Has last night changed your view on Mancini? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Has last night changed your view on Mancini? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Has last night changed your view on Mancini? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Has last night changed your view on Mancini? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Has last night changed your view on Mancini? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Has last night changed your view on Mancini?

3 posters

Go down

Has last night changed your view on Mancini? Empty Has last night changed your view on Mancini?

Post by Topdawg Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:41 am

I think Bobby just about got it spot on last night. I was a bit worried at the start as to how much free space Utd would have down the wings as we flooded the middle.

But we controlled the game so well that they were just playing on the counter attack and needed a set play to score a lucky goal.They didn;t really have a sniff all night.

To me, it shows that Bobby can get the tactics spot right but he doesn't do it often enough against the more physical teams or teams near the bottom. That's where he has been lacking the Plan B.

If we can finish the season without any more losses, winning maybe 6 or all 7 of our league games and the FA Cup, I reckon he's got another season in him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Has last night changed your view on Mancini? Empty Re: Has last night changed your view on Mancini?

Post by Jordan Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:51 am

He deserves another season anyway in my opinion for the simple fact of 3 trophies in as many seasons (If we don't win the FA Cup).

Let's see his transfer targets for the summer and see how he does. He can surprise us all at times. I thought he did ok last night, but United didn't exactly set the world alight.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Has last night changed your view on Mancini? Empty Re: Has last night changed your view on Mancini?

Post by shakencity Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:56 am

Winning last night was a massive result for him imo, defeat could well have left him with a lot of explaining to do at the end of the season.

I too was disappointed with the team selection Dawg but we won, so I can't complain too much really. I'm convinced Sergio would have started if we didn't have a semi-final next week, so I guess Mancini got things just right.....and inturn has saved his "star" striker for next week.

Winning the FA Cup will definitely keep Mancini at the Etihad next season and a couple of big close season signing will give us all a reason to be optimistic next season. Here's hoping anyway!

shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:51 am

Still maintain we have to win the cup or else he is off to Monaco.
I won't be fussed either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down