Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Mancini set to be sacked EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Mancini set to be sacked EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Mancini set to be sacked EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Mancini set to be sacked EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Mancini set to be sacked EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Mancini set to be sacked EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Mancini set to be sacked EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Mancini set to be sacked EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Mancini set to be sacked EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Mancini set to be sacked EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mancini set to be sacked

+2
Bewar3them00n
TMG
6 posters

Go down

Mancini set to be sacked Empty Mancini set to be sacked

Post by TMG Sun May 12, 2013 3:51 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22501572

Really don't think this is the best move. What makes any1 think he is gonna do any better than Bobby?

I'm as disappointed as the next man but unless we are gonna bring Mourinho or some1 similar I just can't see the sense in this decision
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Mancini set to be sacked Empty Re: Mancini set to be sacked

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun May 12, 2013 4:32 pm

The owners want European success, Mancini hasn't delivered, here and in Italy, they see Malaga and want some of that.
I think all this news unsettled the team, they just looked rudderless yesterday. I was resigned to losing it from the off, they just looked out of sorts, so when Wigan scored, I wasn't surprised... I was disappointed then, today I'm just really, really gutted, that old sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach hasn't gone away since last night, had a shite nights sleep, and an argument with the wife and punched a hole through the living room door... ( I've been meaning to replace it anyway, it was a cheapo egg box one) not my finest moment... So I've gone and carried one home from Homebase, a kind of self penance !
I'm going have to avoid tv and football for the rest ofthe week now, not felt this gutted since 1981, when I had to go int school the next day after the replay, and get the piss ripped out of me by the Utd supporters...... Thanks City, for more of the good old days ...
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun May 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Aug Liverpool away 2-2
Extremely fortunate to escape with a point,Liverpool first to every ball simply wanted it more but for a couple of gifts would've lost comfortably

Sept arsenal home 1-1
Extremely fortunate to escape with a point,arsenal first to every ball simply wanted it more

Nov west ham away 0-0
A tactical masterclass in how not to break a team down
Play was slow and ponderous,never looked like scoring and were lucky to come away with a point,west ham should've had a penalty & had a goal harshly ruled out

Dec Everton home 1-1
Extremely fortunate to escape with a point,Everton first to every ball simply wanted it more

Dec man Utd home 2-3
Basically started the game with ten men by Mancini starting his pet f uckwit Balotelli,2 down before we knew it,rallied a bit then sucker punched at the end by sticking the French coward on the end of the wall
Lost and all down to the tactical nous of Mancini

Dec Sunderland away 0-1
Sunderland first to every ball,deservedly lost as Sunderland simply wanted it more

Jan QPR away 0-0
Slow,pedestrian play made it a comfortable evening for QPR
Never looked like scoring,no plan B and no idea

Feb Liverpool home 2-2
Extremely fortunate to escape with a point,Liverpool first to every ball simply wanted it more

Feb Southampton away 1-3
Worst performance of the season
A must win game where we started very slowly and found out to our great surprise that the opposition were first to every ball and simply wanted it more,who knew?
Fully deserved win by saints

March Everton away 0-2
Having seen Wigan dismantle Everton at home in the FA cup the clues to how to play against Everton were there for all to see
Never at the races,Everton first to every ball simply wanted it more and we were pathetic,tactically inept and never in the contest

April spurs away 1-3
Comfortably holding a 1-0 lead against a bang average spurs side,Mancini didn't respond to the obvious substitutions Spurs were to make,overran in midfield,spurs first to every ball simply wanted it more and won quite comfortably as city threw Lescott on a a centre forward rather than Dzeko who was on the bench.
Trudged up Seven Sisters rd in disgust season over and thinking I preferred watching City when they were shiiit but tried

We were very fortunate that Utd choked the title the season before and Mancini has had plenty of opportunities to sort out the clear inadequences of his team in terms of passion,commitment and endeavour never mind the mirage of tactics he clearly knows very little about.
I would be very disappointed if he's not sacked,he's had enough chances to sort it out,time for someone else to have a go

Well played Wigan yesterday
First to every ball and simply wanted it more
Who'd have thought it?

Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sun May 12, 2013 5:53 pm

I sense a theme, PPLF...

After that display of sheer awfulness yesterday, I think it's about time he went. Can't do Champs League, can't beat QPR, can't overpower a Wigan side playing with a makeshift back four. We need better if we're going to get anywhere. Also, Robbie Savage gave him the vote of confidence in MOTD, so there's another reason!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun May 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Yesterday I said to the guy next to me that maybe it was good that we lost because that would mean the end of Bobby's reign. Sneaking an undeserved win may have prolonged the agony for another season.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun May 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Well PPLF if you put it like that?

However what riles me is that we were very good against Chelsea in the SF and excellent against the scum at OT. Last season despite United collapsing we were still the best team overall & we deserved the title. Some outstanding performances with more or less the same team as yesterday

Mancini can't be blamed for everything

Nasri was to blame for the fuck up against the scum. Yesterday dreadful performances from many of our so called stars. Yaya, Aguero, Zabba, Clichy, Silva, Nastasic, Hart were just abysmal

And Who TF is Pellegrini How do you know he wont be worse than Bobby
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sun May 12, 2013 6:12 pm

TMG wrote:Nasri was to blame for the fuck up against the scum. Yesterday dreadful performances from many of our so called stars. Yaya, Aguero, Zabba, Clichy, Silva, Nastasic, Hart were just abysmal
But who was responsible for so many woeful performances? Aside from Hart (who wasn't supposed to be playing anyway), Bobby had rested every single one of them against West Brom in order for them to be fully fit and ready to play and win the cup for us. Each and every one of them knew they were being called on to give us the one thing that would stop us from ending the season with nothing but what-ifs.

And yet every single one of them went out there and played like they had it in the bag, didn't even play until it was too late. Who gave them all that mindset? Did they arrive at it independently, or was it by committee, or did someone above them give them the impression it was a done deal?

Also, all of them played against Wigan in the league a few games ago and we struggled to beat them then. So how come they were so thoroughly unprepared for more of the same from a team with nothing to lose and everything to gain? Did they just forget?

No, something was seriously wrong and someone is responsible. Maybe it's the club itself for not coming out and denying (or at least saying something) about the rumours. Someone, somewhere, fucked us over big style.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun May 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Poorly motivated,utterly passionless and no pace throughout a team devoid of any plan B whatsoever
I'm sure Pellegrini will not be as poor as that
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun May 12, 2013 6:35 pm

If he brings Isco with him, then there is a plan B
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun May 12, 2013 6:45 pm

One of the things that has pissed me off for more than a season now is RMs continual persistance in playin Yaya in DM role.
Over time, we've had Barry, NDJ, Rodwell and Garcia in there....yet Yaya is still stuck next to one of them every game, even deeper most of the times. Every single person with half an ounce of brain knows that Yaya is bloody lethal when running at people in a more advanced role, yet is only ever pushed up there when we need to get a goal.....WHY?
Mancini's not learnt anything from his mistakes from last season and if we're being honest, has obviously gone backwards. We lack intensity and don't play with any urgency or speed at all, teams aren't scared of us anymore.
Personally don't think this Pelligrini fella is the answer at all, i hope to be proved wrong but i'll be amazed if i am.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun May 12, 2013 8:41 pm

If Bobby didn't feel players were motivated enough, he should have had a different starting 11.

Are you telling me that Kolo, Lezza, Micah, Pants and a couple of others wouldn't have been up for it as much as the Wigan lads were?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down