Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
The morning after the night before...... EmptyYesterday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
The morning after the night before...... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
The morning after the night before...... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
The morning after the night before...... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
The morning after the night before...... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
The morning after the night before...... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
The morning after the night before...... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
The morning after the night before...... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
The morning after the night before...... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
The morning after the night before...... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The morning after the night before......

+3
Topdawg
leopold
shakencity
7 posters

Go down

The morning after the night before...... Empty The morning after the night before......

Post by shakencity Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:58 am

doesn't half feel good when you've handed out a thorough beating to the Rags Cool Cool .

The Rags at my work aren't usually this quite tbh, I'm wondering if all's not happy in the red camp at the minute Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  .

HAVE A GOOD DAY FOLKS!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

The morning after the night before...... Empty Re: The morning after the night before......

Post by leopold Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:53 am

I've had to crack open a bottle of throat spray this morning, I appear to have lost my voice!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

The morning after the night before...... Empty Re: The morning after the night before......

Post by shakencity Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:59 am

Haha, if you can't lose your voice in a victorious derby game then it's a poor do mate.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 am

I'm a bit croaky today as well. Watched several highlights packages already (Sky, MOTD, OS).

My little lad's first derby - he'll think it'll always be like this!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 am

Quite!  My voice usually suffers on derby day anyway, but that one was a cut above.  And facebook is crammed full of sulky rags who are all coming out with their sulky crap.  A few of them even turned off their TVs at 4-0!!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:10 am

I can't wait for the ginger wind up merchant on Talkshite at 4pm Durham.   All the Surrey Rags will be on slashing their wrists.  Got to be worth a listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:29 am

leopold wrote: And facebook is crammed full of sulky rags who are all coming out with their sulky crap.  A few of them even turned off their TVs at 4-0!!
They should have stayed watchin, it was the only time we let them have the ball for a bit Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:33 am

Gollum sounded a right twat saying: "any manager would find it hard after the start we've had"....WTF?? PL Champions!

"it would be easier if these games came later in the season when I got to know the team better" WTF?

If I'm right, he also stated something in his post-match interview which went along the lines of:

'I thought the draw for the fixtures were a little suspicious at the time. I still think something suspicious went on with our fixtures'.........now if he doesn't get reprimanded for that comment, he should do for being such a mard fucker and moaning that his players got out-fought, out-witted, out-played.....and he did fuck all about it until it was too late and we dropped back into 2nd gear.

And some wanted him at our club??
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:41 am

Wasn't that Wensdi???
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:41 pm

The FA are utterly biased.  Of course nothing will happen to Gollum for his comments, because he's in charge of the precious jewel of the Premier League and it won't do to give the cash cow a slap in the face.  Despite the fact this is the SECOND time that he's said the fixtures are rigged.

And when you consider Holloway got a big fine and a ban for saying refs were unfair after his side lost to a dodgy penalty shout against Spurs (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23772682), the penalty for Gollum's continued outbursts should be much more.  I'd bet that if Holloway or Clarke or Martinez or Lambert or more or less anyone else who came out with such crap would be hammered with the disrepute charge without hesitation.  But no, we won't see the rags hit any more than we'd see busface or sparkless get a slap.  Utter joke.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Moyes has had the same chance that MP has had.If he does not like the system,he should retire,I have not heard any moans coming from the Etihad about our fixtures,and MP has just got on with it and produced results like yesterday.But we must remember that this was coming, remember Newcastle and then AC Milan?.Maybe Moyes should have stayed in Liverpool where he was comfy!!Smile Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Cheeky bugger Dawg -  Martinez all day for me.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:39 am

Poor old moyes still he can take comfort knowing at some point this season we will have to face Liverpool & utd away & Chelsea at home. I see the reds are keen to tell us we dropped points at stoke & Cardiff. with our centre back & defensive problems that is hardly surprising. I will be interested to see how they perform in those games. I will also hold my hand up and admit I was fearing the worst on Sunday but Monday came and although in a lot of pain due to root canal procedure at the dentist it did lighten the day a bit. Can't wait to get to work & give the united brigade their dose of humble pie.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:28 am

But the rags can't take any comfort in the knowledge we've still got to play Liverpool and Chelsea, because they only managed to get one point out of six in those matches.  And if Mourinho hadn't been such a berk, he'd have set up to attack them and grabbed all three points.

We, on the other hand, should have enough in the tank to beat both of them.

We always draw at the Britannia in the league, so that doesn't bother me especially.  And we all remember what happened the last time we were humbled by a newly promoted team in South Wales!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down