Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner???

4 posters

Go down

England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? Empty England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner???

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Well, Woy certainly is gambling........let's hope it doesn't need Milner coming on when his formation has gone to shit and we are 2-0 down!!

I'm hopeful though....time for the likes of Rooney, Lampard and Gerrard to come to the party and Sturridge to show his PL form at International level.

3-1 for me....mistake by Hart.............just kidding!!!Laughing
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? Empty Re: England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner???

Post by leopold Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Eh?  What a peculiar decision...  Still, I suppose it means we don't end up with an injured Milner next weekend.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner??? Empty Re: England.....Townsend in ahead of Milner???

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Roy has gone for it just a little bit. It's a shame we don't have any flair players anymore...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:10 am

He got it right though....thought Townsend was excellent, direct and with pace.

Still don't get the Lampard/Gerrard thing.....Lampard does nothing but the same thing that Gerrard does, sideways passes, then the odd long ball.

Good win though.....will he stick to the same MF? Probably.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 am

Spot on blue, i too thought Townsend was excellent and deserved his MOM award.

If it keeps Carrick out of the team, Gerrard and Lampard can stay in the middle for me Laughing , but i underdstand what you're saying.

Good win, let's hope for the same Tuesday.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down