Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Ashley Young......what a C**T EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by Nijinsky

» Pep’s at it again
Ashley Young......what a C**T EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Ashley Young......what a C**T EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Ashley Young......what a C**T EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Ashley Young......what a C**T EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Ashley Young......what a C**T EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Ashley Young......what a C**T EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Ashley Young......what a C**T EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Ashley Young......what a C**T EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Ashley Young......what a C**T EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ashley Young......what a C**T

4 posters

Go down

Ashley Young......what a C**T Empty Ashley Young......what a C**T

Post by blueboy Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Ashley Young......what a C**T Z

Ashley Young......what a C**T Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYicov024apZUwy_POPk3fADrtyOVXnrUNRscxiwNg2IwiqzZA4A

Ashley Young......what a C**T Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9XKQC8eVyZ22-XrYVOw8Vqf8xGalK6zwtD9qo3IQmXQSb5e2G

Ashley Young......what a C**T Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyLp0l9QXoVaPargS9NbbHnt9ZYTHQz-TCXqZ790zCKhdxcuqb

Ashley Young......what a C**T Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW-IYuuVyf9uFDqcHV6yAzKNMmO5kiIkf03ui-OLPUECoppyq15g

Ashley Young......what a C**T Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf_oL-7KBQGUDFY6eHba9HiN6gQ4CBXYGnLYTqIOGI2mZAeYyh

Ashley Young......what a C**T Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoCGYtgMl5zYgOKcfhpw0Z--S5527Sj16qHGCB4AIHiUPQCdRPCw

Ashley Young......what a C**T Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4EHrEWewK0G1-C8COyGDJUb0EhKY3tLOc-gysoTDS_rkchCaV3A

The guy is a disgrace to football.......when will someone grab him by his bollocks and tell him he's a twat?

Last edited by blueboy on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Ashley Young......what a C**T Empty Re: Ashley Young......what a C**T

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:37 pm

spot on. I hope UEfA ban him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:38 pm

I'm just glad karma stepped in and sorted it out Laughing 

But seriously, it's cheating and he should get a retrospective ban.  Although that would help United out because he's shit.  Maybe he should be forced to play for six games instead.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:35 am

Agreed, he's just a dick.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:28 am

Franny Lee just about stopped short of calling him one on talkshite last night LOL.  Laughing 

It was a good interview if anybody heard it.

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:53 am

I hadn't heard it, no.

Part of me thinks it's a bit rich of Franny to call "Daley" Young for diving, but then I'm a tad less than charitable where he's concerned, thanks to his part in City's downfall.  Alan Ball... That still annoys the crap out of me Mad
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 am

Wow....scathing attack by a Rag journalist - credit where it's due......and some funny analogies:

I don’t think I’ve heard a better description of football player than Real Sociedad manager Jogoba Arrasate observing that Ashley Young “kind of folds”.

It may have been a specific reference to Young's ridiculous capitulation to Markel Bergera’s slightest tug, but Arrasate managed to distill the essence of the player into three simple words.

He "kind of folds"

It is what he does. Like a badly-hinged and defective deckchair from IKEA.

The folding has started to grate. Badly. There’s a commonly-held assumption that most football supporters will admonish and bemoan a player’s crimes and misdemeanours just as long as he’s wearing the opposition strip.

As soon as he does the very same for their own team, it’s a-okay. Morals suddenly bend and outrage softens. It’s part of the game innit.

That’s not the case with Ashley Young.

Fans are as sick and tired of his antics as anyone – more so in fact. After all, were his pantomime collapses performed for another club he could at least be dismissed as a mildly amusing sideshow; a comical joke.

Sadly for United fans he’s doing it with a red shirt on his back. And it’s toe-curlingly, fist-bitingly, soul-achingly awful to witness.

That’s not to say United supporters are shining beacons of virtue. If we’re honest, there’s something delicious about securing a victory undeserved and enjoying rival fans spit feathers at the unfairness of it all. It’s doubles the joy.

It’s also fair to say that Rooney, Nani, Ronaldo and others have ‘gone down easily’ in the past with little complaint.

But Ashley Young is the special case; he’s definitely a shining beacon, but of something unmentionable. He takes what is essentially wrong but widely accepted, and makes it obscene.

Both the brass-necked regularity of his falls and the cowardice with which he executes them make takes it beyond the pale. Whereas other cheats use natural momentum to affect their tumble, Young flails to the floor like a dying rat.

It’s humiliating and increasingly tedious to watch. The only player who can match Young in terms of cringeworthiness is Steven Taylor. But at least the Newcastle defender has a level of self-awareness and humour to his badly acted descents.

Young falls to the feet of the opposition like a pathetic and defeated boxer; curled in a ball to avoid further punishment. He’s spineless both in construction and behaviour.

That he has the structural integrity of a double-dipped digestive isn't the only issue. This allied to the fact he’s not actually very good only serves to compound the deceit.

When he’s not on the floor he’s just in the way of more talented players such as the ethereal Kagawa or the second-coming Januzaj. I wouldn't go as far as to say I hate or even dislike Ashley Young. I just resent the fact he exists. As a United player at least.

Of course he’s not completely useless. If Ballon d'Ors were awarded for running towards a fullback, checking back and expertly curling a cross five yards wide of the far post, Young would be cradling more golden balls than [REDACTED].

He may crumble under pressure like the world’s crappest POW and have all the robustness of Russell Brand political ideology, but he’s okayish at what he does. I just wish he did it elsewhere.

There have been famous flops (pun intended) at United before, the likes of Forlan, Djemba-Djemba and Bebe spring to mind – but they were never really disliked.

If anything they became cult figures and enjoyed a level of sympathetic affection.

But Young is a shameless fraud lacking any redeeming features, and that gnaws. It’s becoming increasingly difficult to support someone who does such a bad job of supporting themselves.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:19 am

Lou Macari was on Red Wednesday last night (i heard the snippet this on GMR morning before anyone says owt) and even he was annoyed by what Young did. "Why he couldn't just stay on his feet once he's got past the defender and just bang the ball in the back of the net, is beyond me" he said.....kinda just sums things up really.

Tbh though Lou, i think we all know he'd have probably missed Laughing Laughing .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:27 am

Yeah, it seems that not only the press, but now ex players, people associated with the club are finally coming out and having their say on Young.

We've seen others like Bale etc dive......but they seemed to dive after being tackled, albeit a minor touch and then making the most of it.

Young seems to initiate the 'dive' and 'contact' before anyone's touched him - and it's how he gets so much 'air' into the dive which makes it look so ridiculous.

Interesting that Moyes made all those comments about retrospective action - shame he isn't too vocal now and basically call for action against diving players and say that Young will be dropped and face a club fine.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Just to wind us all up some more ....

Ashley Young......what a C**T InvBsd7MXPhhg

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:06 pm

From that angle Young pushes the other guy first.

Players should just fall down when Young is near them Hopefully he'll pick up some yellow cards and get sent off. How many innocent players have been sent off for his cheating?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Funny how the player touched his right arm....and his legs gave way....watch his right leg at the end.....all I can say is that Young must be gay.....and the caress of the players hand shot down through his body and gave him a 'leg-shaker'...silent
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:35 pm

And it really was just a touch, on an arm that cheaty diveboy threw backwards as he ran past.  Honestly, the air pressure on his body while he was running must've exerted more force!

Meanwhile, somewhere in Turkey, Norwegian cheating dive merchant Morten Gamst Pedersen breathes a huge sigh of relief that his own blatant dive against Arsenal is now consigned to history, never to be mentioned again.  Except perhaps by some bloke from Manchester bringing it up on a small football forum...

leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:16 pm

I'd never seen that one, priceless !!  The sooner it is a straight red the better, it will soon stop then.  Trouble is as has been said it's only the UK that has an issue with it.   That is how they are taught to play football on the continent and in South America.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down