Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
7 weeks until the transfer window opens EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
7 weeks until the transfer window opens EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
7 weeks until the transfer window opens EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
7 weeks until the transfer window opens EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
7 weeks until the transfer window opens EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
7 weeks until the transfer window opens EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
7 weeks until the transfer window opens EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
7 weeks until the transfer window opens EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
7 weeks until the transfer window opens EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
7 weeks until the transfer window opens EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

7 weeks until the transfer window opens

+2
shakencity
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

7 weeks until the transfer window opens Empty 7 weeks until the transfer window opens

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:23 pm

We may be in the thick of it at the end of December or our title challenge could have fallen by the wayside.

Who would you like to see coming in? I'm not fussed about the players leaving.

Obviously it depends who is available, but I'd like to see either Shaw or Baines, a top quality CB and another quality play maker for when Silva is injured. Subotic would be good shout for CB, though not too sure about the playmaker.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

7 weeks until the transfer window opens Empty Re: 7 weeks until the transfer window opens

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:27 am

They are certainly the areas i hope MP is looking at, but tbh, i can't see a right lot of transfer activity at City.
I think Baines will probably go to the Rags, but Sham's definately one for the future.
I personally think we have enough CBs at the club, but if he does want another one, then we have to move some on (Lescott, Boyata, etc).
As regards a playmaker.....well, who's out there that's as good/better than Silva?

We have to also take into account, most of the good  players we'll be looking at will probably already have played in the CL and will be ineligible to play for us in that competition......that will more than likely cut down MPs options in the January window.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

7 weeks until the transfer window opens Empty Re: 7 weeks until the transfer window opens

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:08 am

If someone's team is already out, maybe they'd be happier with the switch. I'm not fussed what we do in the CL now, I want the title campaign back on tracks.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:09 am

I wouldn't mind seeing Ben Arfa come to us as our back-up playmaker.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:59 am

Juan Mata....
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:56 am

blueboy wrote:Juan Mata....
Oh, hell yes!  

He was player of the season for me last year and yet Mourinho doesn't rate him at all.  He must be unhappy after a few months of being largely ignored and I bet we'd get him for less because of it.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:59 am

blueboy wrote:Juan Mata....
Agreed, top player.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Isco?  Crikey, now that would be a decent shout too.  Either him or Mata would be a good call.

That said, we're still short a CB, we can't rely on bloody Garcia.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:09 pm

leopold wrote:Isco?  Crikey, now that would be a decent shout too.  Either him or Mata would be a good call.

I don't think there is any doubt whatsoever, ... MP will buy another CB in Jan.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:15 pm

blueboy wrote:
leopold wrote:Isco?  Crikey, now that would be a decent shout too.  Either him or Mata would be a good call.

I don't think there is any doubt whatsoever, ... MP will buy another CB in Jan.
Bet he doesn't
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Bet he does.Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 pm

£10 for your charity of choice?Question
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:21 pm

blueboy wrote:Bet he does.Very Happy
He bloody should, but I suspect Shaken is right.  

He'll look at his defense and think he's got five centre backs already in Vinny, Nasty, Micky, Boyata and Lescott, with Garcia as cover, which is plenty.  Then he'll most likely look at the rest of the team and see four full backs, four DCMs, four wide mids and four strikers and realise he has no ACM on the team.

Isco or Mata, I reckon, will come.  And no decent CBs.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Subotic is injured out for the season. So that being the case I can't see Dortmund letting Hummels go
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:33 pm

leopold wrote:
blueboy wrote:Bet he does.Very Happy
He bloody should, but I suspect Shaken is right.  

He'll look at his defense and think he's got five centre backs already in Vinny, Nasty, Micky, Boyata and Lescott, with Garcia as cover, which is plenty.  Then he'll most likely look at the rest of the team and see four full backs, four DCMs, four wide mids and four strikers and realise he has no ACM on the team.

Isco or Mata, I reckon, will come.  And no decent CBs.
I suspect he'll look at our CB line-up and think:

Lescott - never rated him, that's why I don't play him.....SELL
Boyata - he's young, and if he doesn;t complain too much, will provide cover in 2014...KEEP
Nasty - good young kid, see how he competes with my long-haired, pony-tailed lover...KEEP
Vinny - need him back ASAP, club Captain, one of the best CB's in the world when fit...KEEP

Garcia - as much as I like his looks, he's fucking shite...SELL or part-exchange as I now have Rodwell fit again.

The first pairing will always be - Vinny/Nasty or DeM, only as it's his signing, but they've yet to play together and won't do once Vinny is fit again....not for a while, so it's a risk with that.

A top class CB is a MUST.

Zaba/Milner can play in a DMF and Micah at RB. Kolorov/Rodwell can play on the left in a DMF if needed. That's 6 DMF's to choose from.

Another replacement for Silva is a must.......Nasri isn;t that player, neither is Jovetic or Milner or Navas without completely changing the way we play....and he hasn't done that has he?

Therefore...a cheeky bid for Mata/Isco...or even both FFS!

Get rid of Dzeko.......Lewandowski would be ideal...but doubt it as he looks Munich bound....so one other..........Demba Ba????? Embarassed

Just my thoughts.....
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:35 pm

If ever I wanted a rumour to be true then please let it be Isco. I think Lescott could well leave with the world cup on the Horizon, A good shout at a reasonable price could be Vermaalen, cant seem to get a game at the arse. although he too is injury prone.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Can't see Mourinho letting Mata come to us and can't see ISCO leaving Madrid yet.

Can you imagine a MF with Mata, Silva, Yaya and Fernandinho?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Topdawg wrote:Can't see Mourinho letting Mata come to us and can't see ISCO leaving Madrid yet.

Nope....

But it'd be fucking awesome!!Laughing
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:54 pm

..................................Hart...........................................

Zaba.............Vinny.....................Ramos..........Baines/Shaw

................................Fernandinho...................................

..........Silva.....................Yaya...................Isco/Mata.......

.........................Aguero.................................................

............................................Negredo...........................
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:05 pm

blueboy wrote:
Topdawg wrote:Can't see Mourinho letting Mata come to us and can't see ISCO leaving Madrid yet.

Nope....

But it'd be fucking awesome!!Laughing
I can imagine it.

And it would indeed be fucking awesome!! Very Happy
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:55 pm

With that team, we'd beat almost everyone in the league...away!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Where did Sergio Ramos appear from?

Unfortunately, I too can't see Mourinho letting him come to us......unless we pay well over the odds.

My bet again is MP hasn't even considered this option and is inturn turning his intentions to givin Joey Barton another shot at the big time affraid
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:29 pm

shakencity wrote:Where did Sergio Ramos appear from?

Unfortunately, I too can't see Mourinho letting him come to us......unless we pay well over the odds.

My bet again is MP hasn't even considered this option and is inturn turning his intentions to givin Joey Barton another shot at the big time affraid
My CB......apparently, he's on offer in Jan.....GET HIM!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:33 pm

We ain't getting one blue, already told ya that Wink .

Anyway, that's me done. Will sort quiz starting at 9 in the morn.

Laters fellas
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:59 am

Hope rumours of 20m for this 32 yr old Malaga Keeper are just that.  Would rather keep Joe than spend that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down