Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Jwils2710

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich

+3
blueboy
shakencity
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich Empty Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich

Post by Topdawg Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:50 am

What a fabulous result!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich Empty Re: Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:41 am

Just posting to up the numbers ....

We really are a miserable bunch  Razz 

Great win though, and even talk shite were not dwelling on the 1 goal, well that muppet "The Moose" tried but Micky Quinn shot him down saying it doesn't take anything away from a superb result.

Back to top Go down

Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich Empty Re: Happy thread for beating Bayern in Munich

Post by shakencity Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:53 am

Agreed, it was a fantastic result and let's be honest, we'd have taken it before the game irrespective of what happened towards the end.

Brilliant effort from the 12th minute onwards  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:55 am

I wish we still had Balotelli as he'd have given Ribery a mock ballon d'or after the defeat to take the piss out of him.

Actually, I'm glad Mad Mario has gone...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:22 am

great result...
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 am

Topdawg wrote:I wish we still had Balotelli as he'd have given Ribery a mock ballon d'or after the defeat to take the piss out of him.
Maybe, if we meet Bayern again, we should all have gold coloured balloons in the crowd.

Decent win, though. Glad I turned the radio off, because we conceded twice in the five minutes I had it on!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Great result but just to put a downer on the thread (as we are a miserable bunch lol) I just find it quite incredible that MP and some of the players thought we needed to win 5-2 to top the group
I mean surely this must have come up sometime in the conversations at the club in the past few weeks. Is everyone at MCFC dense?
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Oops sorry didn't see the miserable thread !  Embarassed
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:35 pm

The GD error was all Hoddle could talk about in the studio afterwards, no praise for the performance and result and apparently when Souness said we had stepped up a gear or 2 after going 2-0 down Hoddle dismissed that and claimed that it was actually Bayern that had taken the foot off the gas rather than us stepping up a gear. He really is a spuds loving southern twat.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:10 pm

TMG wrote:Great result but just to put a downer on the thread (as we are a miserable bunch lol) I just find it quite incredible that MP and some of the players thought we needed to win 5-2 to top the group
I mean surely this must have come up sometime in the conversations at the club in the past few weeks. Is everyone at MCFC dense?
To be fair, I thought we needed to win by 3 clear goals, I hadn't considered an away goals option even though I remember reading something about it last season when I was looking at possible permutations of qualification - despite the obvious fact we were the whipping boys.

Speaking of which, what about Plzen? Bloody good result for them, sneaking the EL place right at the death like that! Glad to see their fans getting a crack at Europe rather than the racist arsewipes of CSKA.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:46 pm

ManCityMan wrote: He really is a spuds loving southern twat.

No get it right MCM

He is a Disabled Hating Spuds Loving Southern Twat

AKA How to lose the best job in football because you are a "Disabled Hating Spuds Loving Southern Twat"

It just rolls off the tongue  Laughing

Last edited by blisteringblue on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shocking Spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Blisteringblue-What yous said Razz

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down