Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams

+6
TMG
leopold
Topdawg
ManCityMan
shakencity
blueboy
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 Empty City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

BM Legends will update on the match here...for those with no live options:

http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

FOOTYHD
COOLSPORTZ

Generally the best links.......

Live match - member comments to follow:

Last edited by blueboy on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 Empty Re: City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:05 pm

I don't think they were all decent chances for Edin. I counted two really good ones we'd expect to score from and the others were half chances. Like the one at Spuds a couple of seasons ago when he scored with the back of his head. You don't expect those to go in.

Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams - Page 3 Empty Re: City vs Spurs Live Match Thread - Streams

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Topdawg wrote:I don't think they were all decent chances for Edin. I counted two really good ones we'd expect to score from and the others were half chances. Like the one at Spuds a couple of seasons ago when he scored with the back of his head. You don't expect those to go in.

I counted 3....where he should've scored.

The 1st which he blasted over the bar after cutting inside..the second when he hit a volley from 8 yrds out that went wide and high - either side of the keeper it's in..the third was his scuffed shot that trickled into Lloris' hands from 6 yrds out. Add to that the amount of other shots that ended in goals or attempts for others, because his were wayward.

He had a free-ish header which wasn't on target - 10 yrds wide.....another half chance, which once again went miles wide/over.....

However, he scored..........just wish he'd be more clinical, or at least make the keeper make more saves.....and then, no issues whatsoever.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Dzeko can be pants admittedly but as long as he keeps scoring in nearly every game he plays I'll be happy
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:57 pm

City played the most sublime football (away) that I have ever seen them play during the first 30 minutes or so.  If Pellegrini can produce that in half a season - with inherited players and not his "picks" then we will all be in for a treat for the next half.  Hope we can stick it to Chelsea too.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Wensdi wrote:City played the most sublime football (away) that I have ever seen them play during the first 30 minutes or so.  If Pellegrini can produce that in half a season - with inherited players and not his "picks" then we will all be in for a treat for the next half.  Hope we can stick it to Chelsea too.

Agree WENSDI.......... Very Happy 
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3