Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace?

4 posters

Go down

Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? Empty Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace?

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:30 am

Chelsea have done a number on both City and the dippers by defending deep and attacking with pace.

Madrid have pretty much done the same to Bayern and given them one heck of a beating.

Tiki taka seems to be on the way out just when we are going down that route. It will still serve us well but it won't be good enough to get us to the top level.

And can we get ourselves someone in that really top top bracket of player like Bale, Ronaldo or Messi. I know we all love Sergio but he isn't at that level for me yet. Maybe his injuries this season have prevented him from getting into that top bracket, but I'd take any of those three over Sergio.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? Empty Re: Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace?

Post by blueboy Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:43 am

What????? I'd love any of those 3, but I'd never replace Sergio with any of them.....

I know what you're getting at Dawg, and we do need to be a little more direct at times, but Yaya's goal at the weekend showed we can change our play..if we need to.

Oh, Sergio Ramos anyone??? Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace? Empty Re: Is it all about defending deep and counter attacking with pace?

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 am

Not heard Ramos' name mentioned lately...

At times teams just need to be able to defend for their lives. I didn't watch the first half, but did Bayern ever look like scoring? There will be the odd half chance, like Liverpool had against Chelsea, but not many clear cut golden scoring opportunities. Any team with Bale and Ronaldo playing is always going to be a threat.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:58 am

Check every post I've made about who I want in the summer  :p
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:01 am

Anybody see this? Talk about absolutely brilliant dissection of how Chelsea beat Liverpool....

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:53 am

Jose masterclass.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:11 am

That was very interesting. And very honest of Jamie Carragher regarding Liverpool's use of Chelsea's strategy in the past, I thought.

Carragher and Neville. Who'd have thought they'd turn out to be decent post match pundits?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down