Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Better seasoncard relocation system needed EmptyToday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
Better seasoncard relocation system needed EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Better seasoncard relocation system needed EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Better seasoncard relocation system needed EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Better seasoncard relocation system needed EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Better seasoncard relocation system needed EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Better seasoncard relocation system needed EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Better seasoncard relocation system needed EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Better seasoncard relocation system needed EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Better seasoncard relocation system needed EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Better seasoncard relocation system needed

2 posters

Go down

Better seasoncard relocation system needed Empty Better seasoncard relocation system needed

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:33 am

I wasn't expecting miracles, but waiting 80 odd minutes for a 'customer services adviser' to answer the phone and then pretty much not be able to move my seat (and my kids) to somewhere more suitable wasn't the best way to start the day.

I understand that it's a difficult process to do this online, but it can be made to work if the club want it to happen.

Anyway, the stadium expansion will have been half completed by the start of the 2015/16 season so will try again next summer.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Better seasoncard relocation system needed Empty Re: Better seasoncard relocation system needed

Post by leopold Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:25 pm

I'm sure, for the online process, it would just an extension of the current system for selling individual seats for matches. They know who has renewed and they know where those who haven't were sat before, so it's a three colour system:

1. Seat taken by ST holder renewal
2. Seat allocated to 2013/14 ST holder who has not renewed
3. Unallocated seat

This should be a piece of cake!

Unless you've got people not renewing or waiting to relocate themselves, it's a tough one. It's almost worth waiting until near the end of the window, when others have moved their seats, and see what's left.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Better seasoncard relocation system needed Empty Re: Better seasoncard relocation system needed

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:07 pm

The problem, as they told me, was you can get several people trying to book the same seat. I think they could block a seat for 5 minutes if someone has put it in their basket and release it again if they haven't changed it within those 5 minutes. It'll take linger overall but it's better than waiting on the phone for far too long.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:38 pm

True, but then they'd probably get that for any match during the season. And the system they could employ would be no different to that which Ticketmaster use.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down