Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tuesday gossip from the club EmptyToday at 5:43 pm by Topdawg

» Pep’s at it again
Tuesday gossip from the club EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tuesday gossip from the club EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tuesday gossip from the club EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tuesday gossip from the club EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tuesday gossip from the club EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tuesday gossip from the club EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tuesday gossip from the club EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Tuesday gossip from the club EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Tuesday gossip from the club EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
Topdawg
Tuesday gossip from the club Vote_lcapTuesday gossip from the club Voting_barTuesday gossip from the club Vote_rcap 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday gossip from the club

Go down

Tuesday gossip from the club Empty Tuesday gossip from the club

Post by lee1pen Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:35 am

There comes a point during the summer transfer tap-dancing when time begins to run out and decisions have to be made by players as well as clubs. We're almost there.

Roberto Mancini and his fellow managers will have their squads back in harness next week to begin pre-season training, and in an ideal world introduce any new team-mates to the lads.
The media know this full well, and are now on full alert for things to start moving, while players sense they have to make their move having had the summer to weigh up their options.
Not every player though. The Mail reports: "City will continue to press ahead with their attempt to sign Alexis Sanchez despite the winger claiming it would be a 'dream' to play for Barcelona.
"The Chilean international is angling for a move to the Nou Camp but that switch will not come about unless Barcelona agree to paying the fee Udinese are demanding for Sanchez.
"City are relaxed about the situation and both Udinese and Sanchez are aware of how keen the FA Cup winners are to make him one of their marquee signings this summer.
"Sanchez said: 'I dream of playing for Barcelona, because I have the chance to win a lot of trophies there. My biggest objective is to win a lot of silverware.

<BLOCKQUOTE>

'I am still a young player, but I have the ambition to become the best player in the world

</BLOCKQUOTE>
"I need to be more clinical in front of the goal, but I am very eager to continue developing into a better player.'"
Others have noted Sanchez's procrastination and are linking City once more with strikers that were mooted several weeks ago when the close season was young and the market was City's lobster.
Thus click-manchester.com, which does exactly what it says on the tin, picks up this morsel from Corriere dello Sport: "Manchester City are reportedly in touch with Inter Milan for striker Samuel Eto'o.
"Eto'o has encouraged interest from English clubs after he admitted he would not rule out a move to the Premier League this summer.
"Inter chief Marco Branca insisted over the weekend they did not want to lose Eto'o, but failed to rule out selling the Cameroon star. Chelsea are believed to be watching developments."
We're sure they are. One big move will set off a chain reaction in this heat ...

lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down