Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tuesday Gossip EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:01 pm by shakencity

» Pep’s at it again
Tuesday Gossip EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tuesday Gossip EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tuesday Gossip EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tuesday Gossip EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tuesday Gossip EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tuesday Gossip EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tuesday Gossip EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Tuesday Gossip EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Tuesday Gossip EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday Gossip

2 posters

Go down

Tuesday Gossip Empty Tuesday Gossip

Post by lee1pen Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 am

City’s goalkeeping department gets some of the spotlight today, although unsurprisingly one of our strikers is in the headlines too.
The Daily Star has two separate lines about back-up for Joe Hart being sought following Shay Given’s departure. Graham Chase says that we are showing an interest in Bolton’s Jussi Jaaskelainen, while tucked away in a different article by John Percy it’s claimed that,

“Stoke are also expecting an approach from Manchester City for keeper Thomas Sorensen, who is wanted as Joe Hart’s No.2.”

And speaking of City and England’s number one, Sky’s web site reckons that the big fella is ready to sign a new contract with City – all behind the trusty caveat of “skysports.com understands...”

“Skysports.com understands that England goalkeeper Joe Hart has signed a new contract at Manchester City.

“It was reported earlier in the summer that the shot-stopper was to sign a bumper new five-year deal at the Etihad Stadium.

“And ahead of Sunday's Community Shield against derby rivals Manchester United, it is understood that Hart has reached an agreement with City.” You hardly need me to say it, but mcfc.co.uk is the only place to get official confirmation of such news, so take this with a decent pinch of salt.

Mario Balotelli is never too far away from the news, and an interview he gave to an Italian TV station on Sunday evening after our impressive win over Inter Milan has been spread around server farms the world over.

Sadly our knowledge of the Italian language prevents us from knowing exactly what was said, and the Independent seems a bit sceptical:

“City, who may yet move for Arsenal's Samir Nasri if they believe he can be enticed away, are also viewing with equanimity quotes in the Italian media, attributed to Mario Balotelli, in which he suggested he did not like Manchester.

"I am not happy in Manchester," Balotelli was quoted as saying. "I do not like the city. With my team-mates and my manager, everything is fine, but the city is not to my tastes. I miss the chance to be at home with my family and with my friends. Milan is a great team and one day, you cannot say what will happen. Inter again? We will see."

“Balotelli's family had expected – and suspect – some mischief-making this summer in some parts of the Italian media, where the 20-year-old is a source of obsessive interest."
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Gossip Empty Re: Tuesday Gossip

Post by Topdawg Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 pm

balotelli also said that he didn't like milan the city but the papers conveniently don't mention this. how predictable.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down