Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa EmptyYesterday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa

2 posters

Go down

two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa Empty two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa

Post by Topdawg Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:37 am

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/two-young-united-fans-aged-8334053

Two young kids, aged 7 and 9, along with their old man were thrown out of the familiy stand at villa for cheering the equaliser.

The father rang up 6-0-6 to complain. WTF. He knew they weren't supposed to be there and they could/would get ejected if found out.

Also a mention for the two silly bats that shouted for them to be thrown out. What has the world come to when women are screaming for two kids to be thrown out?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa Empty Re: two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa

Post by shakencity Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:55 am

Irrespective of whether they should have been there or not, we're not talking about a group of thuggish lads here but 2 little boys seeing their "heroes" playing.

I personally don't see a problem with it and Villa should be happy to have sold the tickets in the 1st place.

Oh, and to those 2 Brummy bints who "screamed" to get them thrown out, i hope you're happy with yourself and ashamed of your actions at the same time. Disgusting!

I went to Goodison a good few years back (think i was about 18) with my mate (Everton fan) and i went in the "home" end with him. City won 3 or 4-1 with David White getting 2 or 3 and i jumped up for every goal. Not 1 Scouser moaned or screamed at me (thank fuck) to get out, think i was more greatful not to get a slap or 2 to be honest Wink
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa Empty Re: two young utd fans thrown out of home end at villa

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:34 am

Yep, did the same in the late 80's early 90s when I was living in London.  Went to all the games in the home end, Old Wimbledon, Palace & QPR.

Although we were gash then so I didn't have to jump up and down a lot  Laughing  A 4-0 hammering at Palace in the League Cup springs to mind.

But it is pathetic from Villa Fans.

They should look at the Rugby, they don't even bother segregating the fans.

Last edited by blisteringblue on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Been on the sherry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:39 am

I took a utd supporting mate to wembley for the community shield a few years back and there was some grumbling when he clapped after their goal. I had to ask one irate chap to calm down. It wad only the community shield for fooks sake.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down