Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:01 pm by shakencity

» Pep’s at it again
Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away

3 posters

Go down

Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away Empty Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away

Post by Jordan Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:16 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-21616296

I'm ashamed to say that the fellow in the article plays (played?) for Manchester City. I'm assuming he will be sacked now the sentenced has been carried out?

How does 18 months equate to the 2 lives that have been lost due to his idiotic behaviour? 18 months prison sentence and only a 3 year ban from driving?

The country's judicial system is a mockery.

He shouldn't be allowed to play for another club again, that's for sure.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away Empty Re: Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away

Post by Wensdi Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Jordan it was accidental - not willful. I am sure the guy is totally devastated also. Young people very often have to learn the hard way. Feel dreadful for the victims and their families. Heart breaking.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away Empty Re: Huge future ahead of him and he's thrown it all away

Post by Jordan Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Wensdi, whilst I agree it was an accident, if you drive at double the speed limit then you deserve everything you get and more.

It wasn't like he was just going 34/35 mph, he was pissing about with another car and driving DOUBLE the speed limit! Accident or not - he will serve 9 months for the lose of two lives for being a prat.

I've done some silly mistakes yes, we all have to learn from then - but for some reason I've always known not to drive like a dick on a road!

In my opinion it should be a lot more.

Sorry Wensdi, just riled me that's all.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:32 pm

I have to agree with Joe. You know the risks of what you are doing.

Have I been an arse whilst driving? Yes, many times, but I knew I would have to accept any consequences.

The lad should have got more jail time.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Of course he should be jailed - I fully agree. He is probably spoiled and irresponsible. I wasn't promoting anything less than jail time. I'm sure it's ruined his life as well as the victims' family. Hard lesson to learn. Something he'll probably not get over.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down