Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer

3 posters

Go down

Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer Empty Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer

Post by Topdawg Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:26 pm

United will not be looking to buy and sell "a huge number of players" this summer, according to executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward. He warned large-scale changes could "destabilise" the team.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer Empty Re: Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer

Post by ManCityMan Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Topdawg wrote:executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward warned large-scale changes could "destabilise" the team.
 Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer Empty Re: Utd not to buy and sell 'a huge number of players' this summer

Post by Topdawg Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:01 pm

But he also said that utd normally buy 3 and sell 3 but this year it may be more. That's hardly not needing to buy and sell a huge number. I think buying 5 players is a huge number of players.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 pm

How is it even possible to destabilise that crap?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Topdawg wrote:But he also said that utd normally buy 3 and sell 3 but this year it may be more. That's hardly not needing to buy and sell a huge number. I think buying 5 players is a huge number of players.
5 as a quantity on it's own could be regarded as "not huge", but in context of football, it's at least 20% of the squad. I'd agree with you, that's definitely in the ballpark of huge.

ManCityMan wrote:How is it even possible to destabilise that crap?
I was thinking it would be easy, but after a few moments I came to realise that it's such a bizarre lash-up of world class and utter dross that to change anything would actually make it MORE stable, even if it was to become even more rubbish as a result.

And then I had to smile to myself because it's not our club in that position, for a change!  Very Happy 
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down