Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Rags blackmailing fans EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
Rags blackmailing fans EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Rags blackmailing fans EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Rags blackmailing fans EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Rags blackmailing fans EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Rags blackmailing fans EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Rags blackmailing fans EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Rags blackmailing fans EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Rags blackmailing fans EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Rags blackmailing fans EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rags blackmailing fans

4 posters

Go down

Rags blackmailing fans Empty Rags blackmailing fans

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:57 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2930111/Man-United-tell-season-ticket-holders-splash-50-Cambridge-FA-Cup-replay-banned-Sunderland-game.html

Unbelievable. I think we've had this from the Dirty Rags before, but surely they can't be allowed to do this. Let's hope they boycott the rest of the league games in protest Laughing Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Rags blackmailing fans Empty Re: Rags blackmailing fans

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:07 am

Banned from a game! They've pre-paid for the Sunderland by virtue of buying the season ticket but I bet they get them in the small print.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:10 am

Joke club...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:46 am

It is when on the back of this they goad us for having empty seats.   Imagine how many there would be at the swamp if they didn't force them to buy cup tickets.

Hate them and everything they stand for.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:57 am

The letter sent to season-ticket holders and seen by the Guardian states: “The deadline to buy your seat for Cambridge United is 8pm tonight. Please note that not buying this ticket will result in your Season Ticket being suspended for the Sunderland game.”
While that meeting with Gus Poyet’s side is a month away, one supporter, who wanted to remain anonymous, claimed United’s policy, which is in the club’s regulations, is causing widespread disgruntlement as some cannot attend next Tuesday’s fourth-round tie with Cambridge due to work and other commitments.
“They are threatening the Sunderland game,” the supporter said. “I – like many others – cannot attend the replay at such short notice, due to work commitments.”
A United spokesperson pointed out that the system had been in place for a number of years and said: “We did notify fans that failure to pay for a game in the cup scheme would mean a suspension from the next game. We have consistently done this throughout this season.
“The terms and conditions are clear: ‘In respect of each home cup match for which the ticket holder fails to provide valid payment card details or for which the ticket holder’s card or payment is declined, the ticket holder’s season ticket may be suspended for one home league match. This measure was introduced [two seasons ago].
“If we successfully sell the ticket the fan has failed to pay for, they can apply for a refund of the Sunderland ticket at the end of the season.”
All of the 55,000 season-ticket holders are obliged to buy tickets for FA Cup and Champions League games – Capital One Cup matches can be opted out from, as can the FA Cup for those under 16 – with the payment for these automatically debited from members’ accounts when required.
The fan stated that no money had been left in the bank account used to pay United purposely. “I leave the card that MUFC have on record without a balance as I want to be in control – as best I can – when payments are debited,” said the supporter.
When trying to contact United’s ticket office on Wednesday afternoon, callers could wait for more than 35 minutes and still not be put through, which may have been due to season-ticket holders trying to buy seats for the Cambridge tie.
It was claimed that at least 9,000 were being chased. “I just called the club to vent and the adviser said 9,000 fans are in this situation,” added the fan. “I told them that’s a pretty high percentage of total holders and shows the system doesn’t work – for anyone other than the club.”
Supporters are allowed to give away tickets for the Cambridge match as long as they can vouch for the recipient, as they are responsible for the behaviour of that person when attending.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:06 am

Blood suckers
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend