Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Denayer ready to make his mark at City EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Denayer ready to make his mark at City EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Denayer ready to make his mark at City EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Denayer ready to make his mark at City EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Denayer ready to make his mark at City EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Denayer ready to make his mark at City EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Denayer ready to make his mark at City EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Denayer ready to make his mark at City EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Denayer ready to make his mark at City EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Denayer ready to make his mark at City EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Denayer ready to make his mark at City

5 posters

Go down

Denayer ready to make his mark at City Empty Re: Denayer ready to make his mark at City

Post by leopold Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:41 am

We can only hope.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Denayer ready to make his mark at City Empty Re: Denayer ready to make his mark at City

Post by ManCityMan Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:29 pm

I rate him above Manga, not saying much i know but he's also no worse than the other defenders we have and probably better than most of them or has the real potential to be.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:26 am

worrying thing is a report in yesterdays English papers quoting Pel as saying if city want to be the best then they have to buy the best. Not fill the team with eds players as the fans want. So much for the Holistic approach if this report is true as it came from the Sun I believe.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:14 am

He claims the EDS players aren't good enough and need another few years....well if, at 19/20/21 now they're not good enough, then get them sold, as they won't be good enough in 5 years time at 24/25/26 years of age FFS!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:19 am

Pellegrinis attitude to bringing the youngsters through is just a disgrace
He can fuck off with the idle fuckers yaya dzeko and Kolorov for me
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:32 am

How can they not be good enough yet lille are wanting to keep ronny lopez & Celtic want to Keep Denayer Rekik has had 2 full seasons in The Dutch eredivisie captaining psv. How can he come to the conclusion they are not good enough. Do we have to sell them wait for them to make their name abroad then buy them back for an extortionate price when they have proved themselves.

That must be the meaning of Holistic!!!!!!!
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:51 pm

I don't see how he can day they aren't good enough. It's not like there's many on the first team that are ripping up trees and at least the kids would busy a gut to prove themselves.

Holistic, my arse...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down