Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
The best signing we could make this summer? EmptyToday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
The best signing we could make this summer? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
The best signing we could make this summer? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
The best signing we could make this summer? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
The best signing we could make this summer? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
The best signing we could make this summer? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
The best signing we could make this summer? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
The best signing we could make this summer? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
The best signing we could make this summer? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
The best signing we could make this summer? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The best signing we could make this summer?

4 posters

Go down

The best signing we could make this summer? Empty The best signing we could make this summer?

Post by Topdawg Tue May 05, 2015 9:52 am

The guy who is making the deals for Chelsea.

Talk about swapping Luis for Koke (and £30M). They got Fabregas and Costa last summer (we may have won the league with these guys in our team). Matic the January before that. They didn't seem to overpay, in fact, they got bargains.

They managed to offload David Luiz for £40M+, Schurrle for over £20M and Salah looks like he'll be sold for a decent profit after just one season.

Whoever is making these deals happen has really helped make Chelsea into the force they are.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The best signing we could make this summer? Empty Re: The best signing we could make this summer?

Post by blueboy Tue May 05, 2015 10:23 am

Another difference between the two teams is the quantity of players on Chelsea's books.

They seem to buy in bulk and hope one/two of them will turn out to be top class.

Chelsea have 75 players in their squad. This includes a few of their EDS players and have 30 players on loan.

75????

We have 32 which includes some EDS players. 14 players on loan.

That's a massive difference.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The best signing we could make this summer? Empty Re: The best signing we could make this summer?

Post by Topdawg Tue May 05, 2015 10:46 am

That is a big difference. Is it working for them though? They've got Courtois through that system so that must be a yes.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 05, 2015 10:54 am

Just some of the players on loan:

Bamford - who, if they wanted to sell, could easily go for £15-20m.

Betrand - again, another £15-20m player.

Christian Atsu at Everton - £5-10m?

Victor Moses - £15-20m?

Marco van Ginkel at AC Milan - unknown quality, but another potential £10m.

Marko Marin - £10-15m

Oriel Romeu - £10m?

Chalobah at Burnley - £5m.

These are just a few........

Compare that to our top loanees:

Guidetti - free in the summer

Denayer - back on loan

Rekik - probably back on loan

Lopes - £10m?

We then have the likes of Ambrose....these are players that if we sold, would probably be in the £3m bracket if we're lucky.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue May 05, 2015 11:00 am

Thats the thing Courtois was bought 3 years ago we were linked with him so too Lukaku & Zouma last season. Courtois sent to Atletico Madrid for 2 years Lukaku to west brom then Everton, Zouma stayed with the club they bought him from St Etienne I think. They did the same with De bruynne & as you say now salah  all have been sold on for big bucks or have emerged as 1st team squad players for Chelsea. I can barely think of any recent players who they have not made a profit on. You have to go back to the days of swp & Shevchenko to see them make a loss on players.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue May 05, 2015 11:34 am

Bale
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 05, 2015 11:51 am

shakencity wrote:Bale

Agree....but just can't see him coming.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue May 05, 2015 12:18 pm

I think Bertrand was sold to Southampton for £10M and I think a couple of your valuations are a bit OTT as I think Stoke want Moses for about £10M.

Having said that, they've sorted FFP for long enough for it not to be an issue anymore with the new tv deal and increased sponsorships and now they can be in the market for any player in the world.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue May 05, 2015 12:25 pm

blueboy wrote:
shakencity wrote:Bale

Agree....but just can't see him coming.
Neither can i, but we live in hope Wink
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Topdawg wrote:I think Bertrand was sold to Southampton for £10M and I think a couple of your valuations are a bit OTT as I think Stoke want Moses for about £10M.

Having said that, they've sorted FFP for long enough for it not to be an issue anymore with the new tv deal and increased sponsorships and now they can be in the market for any player in the world.

Yeah, possibly...but you can see where I'm coming from. That could be potentially, another £50-70m which would pay for Bale or Pogba.....and we've got what?

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down