Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Player situation... EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by Topdawg

» Pep’s at it again
Player situation... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Player situation... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Player situation... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Player situation... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Player situation... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Player situation... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Player situation... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Player situation... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Player situation... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Player situation...

5 posters

Go down

Player situation... Empty Player situation...

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Hello fellow blues,

So Jimbo has finally left the building! I can't help but feel a bit bitter when players in their prime leave on a bosman! We paid top dollar for him gave him CL experience and some trophies and after messing us around he left for looserpool... I know... maybe I am being a bit bitter but I hope he lives to regret it! Wink Naa good luck and all of that...

Right... Player in...

As far as I am aware players that we are being linked with and will improve on what we have are:
Sterling
Isco
Debuyrne
Pogba

Now with these idiots in charge we have a 99 percent chance of losing all of them... I have no faith in soriano and co...

So I am very concerned that we might end up like Spurs... spending 150m on junk.

My personal views are after watching Pogba a few times... I dont rate him! I think he will be too slow for the prem. I did have this feeling about that defender we bought for 40m... if we do get Pogba I hope I am wrong which is likely considering Viera rates him!

I think we should go out and get Isco. I absolutely love this player and we need replacement for Silva as he is getting close to 30. Forget about Pogba, DeBuyrne and Sterling get Isco!!

What say you?!

Last edited by Personal Gsus on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Player situation... Empty Re: Player situation...

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:47 pm

I say Sturridge??? Don't you mean Sterling?

I think we should go all out to get Pogba, Isco and de Bruyne. If any A list player comes on the market (Messi, Ronaldo, Bale etc.) we should throw everything at them. If we were willing to pay Jimmy £165k per week, we'd happily pay upwards of £250k p/w for a top player.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Ah yes dawg, Sterling! I will amend it now! We were offering jimbo 160k! He aint worth that much over 4 years! 1 or 2 year maybe!

I read an article about jimmy not being as effective for other teams and that olayers at city made him shine... it was good... we will have to wait and see..

Really hope we dont mess up this time trasfers... we need this consolation after the old stubburn one keeping his job...

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:12 pm

We mess up and we could be in some trouble.  We can always try and buy our way out of trouble, but we don't want to be missing out n the CL money.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:27 pm

I'd get Isco as a replacement for TLF. Silva has a good few years left in him yet.

Pogba should be well on the radar too, but we still need to bump up the HG count somehow.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:34 pm

But TLF ain't going anywhere leo....maybe get Isco as a replacement for Nasri/Milner?

I'd personally go all out to get Bale, but that won't happen. I can honestly see us getting no-one of any use and stature....just a couple of no marks such as the one mentioned in the other thread.

Time will tell.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Yes MP should be doing all he can to bring Isco this time. Promise he game time etc.. we really cant afford to buy mediocre players this time like we have done for the past 2 years! Just buy one decent player not 4 crap ones...ffp had its effect but you just buy wisely..

Its just such a shame Isco played really well for them and now on the bench... I guess this is why Aguero is not interested in  Real...

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:40 pm

I look back and wish we'd bought Hazard when he was playing us off Chelsea and PSG. It looked too expensive for a kid who'd only done it in France and we'd be relying on potential. But he's made it. Not to the top table yet, but he's in the bracket below Ronaldo and Messi.

That's one frustrating thing about some of our recent older signings. They were never going to get much better and they'd never be an A list player. At least with kids, they have a chance of making it big with us.

Blow our stash on Pogba, de Bruyn, Sterling, Isco and Varane and at least a couple of them will make it to the very top (hopefully)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:15 am

Personal Gsus wrote:Hello fellow blues,

So Jimbo has finally left the building! I can't help but feel a bit bitter when players in their prime leave on a bosman! We paid top dollar for him gave him CL experience and some trophies and after messing us around he left for looserpool... I know... maybe I am being a bit bitter but I hope he lives to regret it! Wink Naa good luck and all of that...

Right... Player in...

As far as I am aware players that we are being linked with and will improve on what we have are:
Sterling
Isco
Debuyrne
Pogba

Now with these idiots in charge we have a 99 percent chance of losing all of them... I have no faith in soriano and co...

So I am very concerned that we might end up like Spurs... spending 150m on junk.

My personal views are after watching Pogba a few times... I dont rate him! I think he will be too slow for the prem. I did have this feeling about that defender we bought for 40m... if we do get Pogba I hope I am wrong which is likely considering Viera rates him!

I think we should go out and get Isco. I absolutely love this player and we need replacement for Silva as he is getting close to 30. Forget about Pogba, DeBuyrne and Sterling get Isco!!

What say you?!

The former England captain has heaped praise on the young midfield dynamo and revealed he pleaded with him to remain at Old Trafford.
Manchester CityArsenalChelsea and United have all been linked with the 22-year-old, althoughBarcelona have emerged clear favourites.
Ferdinand wrote in The Sun: "I'm not surprised Juventus star Paul Pogba is being talked of as a £70m player.
"Neither am I surprised that teams like Manchester City want him.
"In fact I would confidently predict that, provided he stays injury-free, Pogba, now 22, will be the World Player of the Year within the next four years. Yes, he is that good.
"I desperately wanted Paul to stay at Old Trafford and asked him what the hell he was doing.
"I then said to him: “What do you want?” and his reply was: “I want to be the best player in the world.”
"For me United was the best place to do that. I told him that everything he needed was right there and that his time would come.
"But he wasn’t having it."
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:43 am

shakencity wrote:But TLF ain't going anywhere leo....maybe get Isco as a replacement for Nasri/Milner?
No, I meant as an on-field replacement, someone we can play instead of TLF, so he has to work for his place a bit more.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:49 am

Ah, but i thought it was written into TLFs contact he has to play every game though Wink
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Doesn't Pogba count as HG due to his stint with the scum?
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:36 pm

No, he finished a few months short and now he is too old to make it up.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Oh ok
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:45 pm

Now we are linked with Michael Jackson for 25m! Who are these people.

Another guge worry! Juve are after Isco! I just hope we dont end up with Pogba and they with Isco! Just my opinion! I rate Isco a lot more than Pogba...

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 pm

You're wrong PG......

I like Isco a lot.....and I really hope we sign him as well, but Pogba is class, trust me.

Don't judge him on that Barca final.....Messi made Milner look a complete fool, as well as most of our players....Pogba has been deployed in the CL on the left of MF, with a covering LB role. He doesn't normally play that role in Serie A.

When you have the likes of Rio, Pirlo, all saying he's world class and could win the Ballon D'or...you have to listen to them.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:06 pm

We haven't got anyone yet ... I have watched him a few time and he hust wasn't all that. He might have not had a good game... I just thought he was a bit slow for the prem ...will see... Isco reminda me of Silva he is very similar in style and vision...

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Isco is class....and as the papers say, would be the perfect replacement for David when he hangs up his boots for us.

Pogba isn't slow by any means....and he puts a serious shift in - unlike one I shall not mention! Shocked
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Most of the names that have been bandied about are at the level that we could attract and I'd be happy enough with them. Realistically, we can't get the top bracket (Messi, Ronaldo) or those just below (Hazard, Bale) but we are looking at young players that could definitely be in that 2nd group within two years and don't seem too far away at the moment. They certainly will make our team better, younger and faster.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Pogba is off to Barca I think. The Barca chief has named him as top target... lets hope we get at least Isco or Debruyne... 

You can tell after 2 years of crap signings I have lost faith! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:12 pm

I understand that PG....we all have.

However...I really think we're now in a 4 year transition, whereby we have to sign some serious talent like we did prior to winning the PL for the first time.

It;s the same, but this time, we're targeting both the PL AND the CL.....that's Khladoon's next step and he knows it'll not only take money, but it'll take buying the best on offer.

Will we get all of them? No way. I'm with you, I think Pogba may be a step too far if Barca are in for him, but the others, well they're definitely within our grasp and will definitely improve the 1st 11.

If you think about it:

Navas or De Bruyne?

Navas or Stirling?

Milner or De Bruyne?

Kolorov/Clichy or Kurzawa?

Pogba or Fernando/TLMLF?

Lacazette or Dzeko/Jovetic?

They will all improve our starting 11 and will definitely improve the squad.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:55 pm

Absolutely blueboy! Its an improvement... Leftback and forwards and mediocre DM this year... Aguero carried us... Silva awesome but at times he got fed up!

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:58 pm

Agree....so can you imagine Silva working with the likes of Sterling, De Bruyne and maybe Isco?

He's on another planet now....can you imagine what he'd be like with youth and pace around him?

20+ assists next season - no problem.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:39 pm

According to BBC & SS 25m bid for Stwrling rejected
They are valuing him at 50m
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down