Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by titbumwilly

» Pep’s at it again
Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11?

3 posters

Go down

Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? Empty Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11?

Post by blueboy Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Ok..........please don't post things like Messi, Ronaldo, Bale. None of these will be leaving.

However, we have been linked with a serious amount of players and it sounds like we WILL be spending significant amounts of money on some of Europe's quality players who are available.

How would you like us to line up next season? This is mine:

..................................................Hart..........................................................

Zaba............................Vinny......................Mangala.....................Rekik/Kurzawa

..........Sterling..............................Pogba.................................De Bruyne...........

.............................Silva..................................Isco.........................................

..................................................Aguero...........................................................

Possible Subs:

Lacazette
TLMLF
Angelino
Denayer
Nasri
Kelechi Iheanacho
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? Empty Re: Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11?

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:10 pm

In all seriousness, they won't play Rekik at LB. Going on what Khaldoon said in the interview. I don't think they'd drop Yaya either.

Hart
Zabba, Dimi, Mangala, Kurzawa
Pogba, Yaya
Isco, Silva, De Bruyne
Aguero

Subs:

Lacazette
Kompany
Iheanacho
Bony
Denayer
Sterling
Willy

From my team(and subs), there's only 4 HG and 3 of them don't count towards the squad numbers as they are under 21!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11? Empty Re: Splashing the cash... who would you like to see as our first 11?

Post by shakencity Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:40 am

This is how i seriously see us lining up...and NOT how i want us to.

..............Lil Joe
Zab.....Vince...Manga.....Clichy
.........Yaya.....Fernandinho
Sterling......Silva.....De Bruyne
............Serge

Can't see Pogba coming, but unfortunately i can see Sterling. I know i've harped on about him before, but you'll all be apologizing to me before Xmas about how wrong you were about him...mark my words.

This is how i'd like us to line up, but we won't even be looking at most.

...............Lil Joe,
Coleman.....Vince...Stones.....Kerzawa (never heard of him)
.............Pogba.....Yaya
Isco.........Silva.............De Bruyne
....................Serge
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:02 am

I'd much prefer Isco to Sterling but we will be going HG first I believe.

I also can't see us replacing 3 of our back line and leaving the shittest one (from last season) alone!!! Razz Razz Razz

I'd like Zabba as RB, with Clyne as his back up, but Sagna won't be moving on. I'd also like Stones, but I think they'll stick with what they've got and promote Deanyer to the 1st team squad.

Your front 6 is as good as we could hope for Den, but I don't think Pogba will be coming.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:37 am

Sterling will come unfortunately losing Milner and Boyatta we need 2 HGs to just make the numbers up.

At the end of the day would much rather have Sterling running down the wing like a headless chicken than our current Spanish headless chicken.

Lets hold the chairman to his words though, big names want to come. The jury is out though.

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:13 am

blisteringblue wrote:At the end of the day would much rather have Sterling running down the wing like a headless chicken than our current Spanish headless chicken.

That the thing though Scott, it's gonna cost us £50m for the privilege of no improvement (imo).
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:15 am

Isco and de Bruyne have shown much better quality and they should be higher in the pecking order than Sterling.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:18 am

Couldn't agree more Dawg, but as you pointed out, we'll be looking at the HG quota before anything else. That's why i want us to be looking at Coleman n Stones.....maybe Clyne too.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:36 am

All seems to have gone quiet about Ross Barkley. Is that because he had a shite season? He is the next Rodwell.

There is something about Sterling though, if he can learn the art of shooting he will be a top top player. At the moment he just has a limp end product.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:46 am

I know Den doesn't rate him....but the season before this one proved just how good he is.

He was magnificent in the team that chased us for the title.

Last season, LFC lost Sturridge and Suarez, so Sterling was pretty much picking up the pieces on his own - and he's no CF.

I think with Silva, TLMLF, Aguero around him...he'll improve our team significantly.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:53 am

We do have better quality players which means he may find more space and time. It'd be more difficult to double team him when you are already double teaming Silva, Aguero etc.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:53 am

All fair points blue and as it looks like we'll probably get him i really do hope you're right.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:07 am

The main thing is....he's English, only 21 and we've already seen what he can do over a whole season, surrounded by good players.

I wouldn't worry about last season - LFC were shit without Suarez and Sturridge and an ageing Gerrard. His form at the moment isn't great, but I would put that down to all the furore over the move.

We've been crying out for a wide player who can run at defenders, not just on the outside, but diagonally and get them back tracking into their own area - and he does that.

Can you imagine the balls behind the back that Silva could play for him? His pace terrifies full backs, but unlike Navas, he'll drive at them into the penalty box.

If he does come, which isn't guaranteed....I'm betting he'll get us at least 10 pens next season.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:13 am

He'd definitely be an improvement on Navas for starters. If he doesn't deliver (I guarantee he doesn't get us 10 pens), then he'd still be an improvement Razz
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down