Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money?

+2
ManCityMan
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? Empty Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money?

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Strong whispers regarding Firmino for £28M and Illaramendi and talk of several others.

I think we should wait a while before bidding again on Sterling and stick in a bid for Wilshere in the meantime.

If Liverpool do spend a fair bit of money, then they'll need to get some back and, hopefully, will deal at the current offer.

If we got de Bruyne, I wouldn't worry too much about failing to get Sterling.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? Empty Re: Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money?

Post by ManCityMan Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:58 pm

they think they have got us on the hook so they are spending our money early, wait until they spend all this cash then pull the plug and tell them to shove Sterling up their arse.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? Empty Re: Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money?

Post by Topdawg Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:29 am

What's that MCM? Leave them a little short of money and with a very unhappy player?

It's funny that their fans think they are screwing us for £50M, and are happy with their club for doing so, yet don't realise/accept that their club have made so many mistakes over the past few years that squeezing a few more millions out of us doesn't win them anything.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:11 am

The thing is MCM, they have got us on the hook...and you can bet your bottom Dollar we'll cough up the £50m for Sterling Evil or Very Mad .

I agree Dawg, get De Bruyne and call Loserpools bluff by sticking in a bid for Wilshire....would love to see Losserpool n Sterlings face then.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:44 am

To be honest I haven't been impressed with Sterling for a few months. He had a poor season and has done little for England. £50 million is a joke & we should walk away & spend the money more wisely. Although not he same style of player Wilshere & de Bruyne are far better options
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:11 am

we won't walk away from the sterling deal, Viera is also saying he would be a good signing, so we might as well get him signed up quickly & move on. Sterling did have a poor season last year but so too did Liverpool, I can't help thinking he will be a much better player playing with the quality of aguero, Silva etc.

I'm sure Liverpool will have a transfer budget & up to now have only bought one player & that is subject to a tribunal setting the fee, so I don't think they are spending the sterling money yet. They earned 92 million from the premier league last season.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:39 pm

We need youth and we need HG so I fully expect Sterling and a bid for Wilshire plus maybe one more HG.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:43 pm

skyblueoz wrote:we won't walk away from the sterling deal, Viera is also saying he would be a good signing, so we might as well get him signed up quickly & move on. Sterling did have a poor season last year but so too did Liverpool, I can't help thinking he will be a much better player playing with the quality of aguero, Silva etc.

I'm sure Liverpool will have a transfer budget & up to now have only bought one player & that is subject to a tribunal setting the fee, so I don't think they are spending the sterling money yet. They earned 92 million from the premier league last season.

Well they've just splashed out £29m on Firmino....so I guess their spending has started, add to that the other 3 players already signed.

Come on City, just get this done and move on!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:07 pm

yes their spending has started, but like I said all clubs will have a budget limit. Further spending above their budget will surely depend on departures from the club. That is why I don't believe they have been using the sterling money in advance.

Anyway we have 3.5 mill from Scott Sinclair to blow. tongue tongue  Are Liverpool poised to spend the Sterling money? Fresse
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down