Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

And once again...he and his agent look pathetic!

4 posters

Go down

And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! Empty And once again...he and his agent look pathetic!

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:09 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-city-warned-over-pep-7148780

A contrived outburst, probably given the OK by his client because he knows Pep will have him out the door as soon as he comes.

"Bring on Pep, bring on Pep"...
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! Empty Re: And once again...he and his agent look pathetic!

Post by shakencity Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:03 am

If he keeps spouting off like this, Toure will be definitely shown the door. Both Toure and his agent have a bit of a screw loose, they really need to keep their mouths shut.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

And once again...he and his agent look pathetic! Empty Re: And once again...he and his agent look pathetic!

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:43 am

So...this is now the 5th occasion where he and his agent (or in collusion) are making waves for the club.

1. Cake-gate
2. I'd like to play for Barca
3. Nobody respects me
4. African Player of the Year
5. My grandad could manage Barca

All of these things tarnish the club, as it brings more media focus to us...for the wrong reasons. I'm sure the owner isn't impressed.

On a positive note, it's another nail in his City career coffin - hopefully.

He'll NEVER, ever...be classed as a City legend in the mould of Silva or Aguero.
Just a good player for a few seasons that helped us win a few trophies, but outstayed his welcome through his own ego.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:45 am

Pep didn't make Bayern into another Barca and fill it with Spanish players, so I don't know where he got that from. He didn't fill Barca with Spaniards either.

I'd sell Yaya now, personally. I'm already sick of his gobbing off and these last two outbursts are too much. Sell him for a fiver to Bolton.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:48 am

Sell him for a fiver to Bolton.

Razz Razz Razz

Do they have a fiver? Shocked If not, I'll pay it myself!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:58 am

blueboy wrote:Sell him for a fiver to Bolton.

Razz Razz Razz

Fuck off blue, give um fuck all......they could have him on a free.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 am

shakencity wrote:
blueboy wrote:Sell him for a fiver to Bolton.

Razz Razz Razz

Fuck off blue, give um fuck all......they could have him on a free.

affraid Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Toure has every right to be worried: his performances do not justify 1st team football, If pep arrives he will no longer have it cushy. Mancini was a good coach but he like everyone keeps reminding us had money to spend when he 1st arrived he also had some very useful players from the mark Hughes era. Yes he turned us into a good team but we went from 5th to 3rd in his first full season hardly the 8th place team dickhead seluk is on about.

I don't get why dickhead is worried about Toure leaving as he will probably get a last payday out of the fat lazy git.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down