Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Man City v Everton - Live Thread

+4
Nijinsky
Moonchester
Paulpowersleftfoot
blueboy
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Man City v Everton - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, guesses for tonight?

Personally, I'd go for the following:

Hart
Zaba, Sagna, Ota, Clichy
Fernando, Delph
KDB, Silva, Sterling
Aguero
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Everton - Live Thread

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:28 pm

good kick out from hart?

Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Man City v Everton - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Everton - Live Thread

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:30 pm

another very poor cross from kevin.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:31 pm

everton are mid table but we aren't making them look like it. not good enough.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Is it any wonder we've looked fucking pedestrian and bereft of ideas with that cu&t back in the team?

Sort it out you fuckwit of a manager!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Poor first half,lucky to be level
What will the Chilean genius do to change things?
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:35 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:Poor first half,lucky to be level
What will the Chilean genius do to change things?
fuck all
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:35 pm

blueboy wrote:Is it any wonder we've looked fucking pedestrian and bereft of ideas with that cu&t back in the team?

let's be fair, he aint the only one. fernando and toure as central midfield???
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:35 pm

Navas/Sterling/TLMLF off, Kelechi on and go back to 4-4-2 as their CB's are pretty much having a free reign with the ball up to our own half....Stones even went on a run into our final third it's that easy.

Or, get Merlin on for Navas and tell TLMLF to just stand in the centre circle dictating play.....oh, wait a minute, that's what he does for 89mins of the game! Rolling Eyes

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Topdawg wrote:
blueboy wrote:Is it any wonder we've looked fucking pedestrian and bereft of ideas with that cu&t back in the team?

let's be fair, he aint the only one. fernando and toure as central midfield???

Hold on...Fernando's a holding MF.....the other - the self-proclaimed African Player of the Year and one worthy of adulation and on £250k pw........bit of a difference between the two (if you asked his agent)!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:38 pm

who gives a shit about his agent? slow play from sterling, navas and kevin is off form with his crosses.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:39 pm

what does delph have to do to get a game? he tackles hard, runs the most of any player and can pass the ball.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:40 pm

playing with the two quick players (sterling ans navas) isn't working. maybe silva and itchy instead?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:40 pm

6 hour round trip for this load of rubbish
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:42 pm

should've gone down the m62 for a better game. lots of good action.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:43 pm

I'd rather watch this rubbish
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Stream constantly freezing so can't be arsed. We should win but who knows at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Nijinsky wrote:6 hour round trip for this load of rubbish
Took me 2 hrs to get here from Alderley 
Fucking shit the traffic for night games
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:45 pm

blisteringblue wrote:Stream constantly freezing so can't be arsed. We should win but who knows at the moment.
I freezing here as well
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:58 pm

after a few decent games, navas is offering nowt. sterling is offering even less.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Topdawg wrote:liverpool 2-2 arsenal. maybe a better match to watch??

Was thinking the same... no leaders in this bunch apart from aguero and the refs a complete cant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:58 pm

horrible from kevin tonight.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:59 pm

get itchy on. two target men for their CBs. Stones has a knock too.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Come on MP you spineless old fool! 60m time to bting on Silva and Nacho...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Ffs anywhere but his face would have been in..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:06 pm

No one running into the box for a tap in when everyone could see what sterling was trying to do...

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:38 pm

WTF have I just seen? Was that the clearest penalty ever???? AND THE ONE BEFORE ON AGUERO!

Anyway, the manger's a complete and utter cunt and the sooner he fucks off the better...as well as that lazy twat with the armband - what a fucking disgrace to the blue shirt of Manchester City FC he is.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Even bloody Leicester winning now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:45 pm

We haven't been getting anything from the refs for the past few months no penalties no fouls and we have been stuffed by refs as if there is some kind of vendetta. ..

Only a complete tool would give that lazy fker the armband when players like aguero and silva are in the pitch ...

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:48 pm

He'll fuck this PL up....everyone keeps saying "oh Leicester won't stay there"...well they are and we'll be in Feb after the next couple of games. All the time, under this Manager's stewardship and cowardly management, we'll be lucky to hold on to a CL spot.

WTF does HE ever learn when the likes of Kelechi scores 2 in 3 with 3 assists?

Why does he persist with Navas who must have ended up with a cross completion stat of 20%?

Yes, KDB was awful tonight, yes, we'd like more from Sterling, but at least Sterling made things happen compared to pretty much everyone apart from Aguero.

They were sat back, waiting to be picked off....the Manager just doesn't have the bottle to get 3 points and go all out to win the game....and that's unforgivable.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:49 pm

3-3 Liverpool!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:50 pm

Good news but we shouldn't be relying on other bloody teams

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:02 pm

It's all we can do BB....this Manager will never change his ways and try and win a game....he'll be happy to be 5-10 points off the leaders in March and come out with the old "it's still mathematically possible"....fucking pathetic.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:05 pm

I'll tell you something....if Pep watched that tonight, he'll be having second thoughts....we need 5/6 top class players to be anywhere near Bayern.

Navas, Fernando, TLMLF, Clichy, DeM to name 5 players on show tonight who Pep would piss his sides laughing at and NEVER play them.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:13 pm

No question we've got the players to be the best in the PL. We are far better than anyone else. But we are pissing this league away. Silva made things happen. He shouldn't have been given 17 minutes plus stoppage time to do his stuff. Unless he was injured. Which the manager said he wasn't.

We've got the players. We lack some good old fashioned hard work and some tactical nous.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:14 pm

And we are only 6 points ahead of Utd. who have been absolute dog turd for a couple of months.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Everton just ran the blueprint to stop us. How many games is that now where we've had 60-70% possession and come away without a win? We can't seem to break down teams that get everyone behind the ball and it doesn't help when you've got two subs to try and change things and do nothing!

It's a good thing Arsenal don't seem to want the title. If they did, they'd be miles in front by now.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:45 pm

Sitting in a motorway cafe pondering the crap I have just witnessed and it occured to me that in the past when teams have sat back and played the way everton did Nasri and Silva usually just passed the ball around them, and that skill and guile has been missing all season maybe Nasri brought a lot more to the team than I for one gave him credit for
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:29 am

Afraid I agree with you Nijinsky - Nasri brought a lot more to the team than he's been given credit for - he holds the ball up well and we have missed him.  One or two average games and he's been written off.  The only thing I don't understand is why Itche hasn't been given more play time.  He is certainly hungry for the goals.  Better than Bony.  Get yer finger out Pellegrini.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:26 am

I alluded to this earlier. This team isn't good enough for the intricate tippy tappy stuff. We played with wingers who rarely wanted to commit defenders. Clichy was up against a winger who got past him and turned him around. The point is, his first thought was to take Clichy on. Navass first thought was who can I pass to. At least Sterling had a go a couple of times and produced half chances and a very decent penalty shout.

I hope we go through the semi final with a huge slice if luck and Pellers tells Martinez to go bleat somewhere else. Martinez talking about the refs maturity because he didn't give a bang on penalty against them.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:31 am

blueboy wrote:I'll tell you something....if Pep watched that tonight, he'll be having second thoughts.
Completely disagree blue, if he saw that, i hope he'd be thinking.....with the new world class players i can bring to the club, i'll turn this team completely around and into a European force to be reckoned with, these City fans will love me forever Razz
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:36 am

Why should Pep have 2nd thoughts if he fully believes in himself? He's going to bring 3 or 4 players this summer that will change our style, work ethic and performances. I'm sure he'll get a left back and centre back as well as a winger that can beat his man and put in pinpoint crosses. A proper hard working skillful midfielder to replace Yaya and we should be a step closer to being the threat we should already be.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:52 am

I was being ironic. affraid
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:04 am

Just had a debate with Stu Brennan on Twitter...check this out:

I told him he had a love in for TLMLF as he generally gets a 7 and above regardless of how poor he plays, as last night, he gave TLMLF a 7 ahead of all players except Otamendi with an 8 and Aguero a 7....i think!

So I asked him how and why the love in at City and especially TLMLF. He claims to have no love in and most City fans agree with him on TLMLF.

I called him out on how he can give TLMLF a 7. His reply:

"Forget his defensive work and running-just look at the first time passes. Through ball for Aguero chance as well"

I replied:

"Charles Manson had a wonderful beard. Would you like us to forget he's a murderer?"

MEN love in with TLMLF...Brennan clearly afraid of upsetting big name players and the club. Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:19 am

Razz Razz Razz 

did he actually reply?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:26 am

Oh yeah....still debating it now. Got told I'm a glory hunter by someone called PepMyWay BlueCitizen007 for saying that I disagreed with Brennan's rating of 7 for TLMLF!

That I must be an Aguero or Silva fan!!

Twitter.... Razz Razz Razz

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:18 am

Fuck Twitter. It's like the Youtube comments section, full of trolls and keyboard warriors. Should be called Twatter.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:21 am

Rarely go on it....just that his ratings were posted by someone who was laughing at his 7.

I asked Brennan how he gave a 7 to him. His replies were pretty defensive, but that reply to one of them summed up his affiliation with Man City FC.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:12 pm

there is or website called twatter
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:14 pm

I find twitter rhymes quite well with where I check it most often..  :p
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Moonchester wrote:I find twitter rhymes quite well with where I check it most often..  :p

Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2