Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you"

5 posters

Go down

"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" Empty Re: "Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you"

Post by shakencity Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:46 am

If they charge £60, there could only be 35,000 on. If they reduce them back to the Kiev prices (£40), it'll be full.

Financially it could work out about the same, but i'm sure it'll be advantageous for City to have a full stadium and 50,000 blues fans urging them on.

£60 is ridiculous Shocked .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

"Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you" Empty Re: "Turn your back on the fans...and the fans will turn their back on you"

Post by Topdawg Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:37 am

I blame Pellegrini.

Are they trying to make up for the shortfall in revenues that he is causing?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:29 pm

I'm in the cup scheme and my ticket is £40.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Lot of fuss about nothing
My ticket is £40 which for a 1/4 final of the champions league is about what I'd expect to pay as a minimum
If we weren't playing so shite perhaps we wouldn't be having all the negativity surrounding it
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:21 pm

I guess £40 is about right....don't see why they charge £60 though.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:54 pm

£60 is for the expensive seats 
I don't see why anyone would want to part with over a grand for a season card then whinge when their cup tickets are a bit pricey
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:15 pm

I think my ticket is £40. I think they're charging too much for kids though.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:09 am

Well PSG are charging £71 for the first leg!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:13 am

blueboy wrote:Well PSG are charging £71 for the first leg!
And we have to collect tickets somewhere in Paris and collect a wristband like a hospital patient 
Charged like millionaires and treated like scum
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:25 pm

blueboy wrote:Well PSG are charging £71 for the first leg!
affraid

That's more than I paid to see us play Barca last season.  And Barcelona is a nicer city than Paris as well.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down