Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Newcastle v City - Live Thread

+4
Nijinsky
Topdawg
TMG
blueboy
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Newcastle v City - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

So...we can put more pressure on Arsenal, United and WHU tonight if we are as professional as we were against Chelsea.

Another massive performance needed tonight - and definitely, an early goal please KDB/Sergio.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle v City - Live Thread

Post by TMG Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:05 pm

Disappointing to say the least. United will be only 2 points behind & we've still got Arsenal & Southampton to play 
Mad
I can see y he played Kompany but personally I'd have kept the same team as Chelsea injuries aside & brought Kompany & Sterling on for 20. And what's the point of bringing Bonidle on NONE

TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle v City - Live Thread

Post by Nijinsky Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Bringing boneidle on is his way of sticking 2 fingers up at our owners
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Fucking pathetic...sooner he leaves the better.

His complete consistent inconsistent choice of players is baffling. We stick to the same team, we win. He switches things around and experimenting with poor Delph as a wide left attacking MF....wtf?

I know we had injuries in defence, but FFS....come on.. It doesn't mean you lose your mind and start experimenting.

Sooner the better, regardless of the semi's KDB's got us to.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:18 am

well seems as though I have got an enjoyable game to watch either tonight or tomorrow night judging by the comments above.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:41 am

That really was bad. A team that is struggling, but puts the effort in, and we get outdone. And our goal was miles offside.

Squeezing Yaya in to the starting line up was the start of his downfall. Unless players are injured or really need a rest, Kompany should have waited his turn and Fernandinho should have started. 

But, to have Yaya starting, well, that was plain wrong.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:49 am

If you want to play Delph, play him instead of Fernandinho. Leave Yaya on the bench. Or the beach...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:13 am

City got what they deserved last night.

Reverting back to Yaya in a DM role killed us from the start and honestly, what was the fucking point of Delph on the left?....was it really that difficult to start with 2 from Dino, Fernando n Delph in DM.
If you're gonna start with Yaya, he has to go in behind Serge....although i've said that for the past 2 seasons, with KdB n Navas out wide.

We had no-one helping Serge n Kev out up top, as NONE of the 2 CM got forward at any time.

Oh n would it not have been common sense to have saved Vinny for an "easyish" home game this weekend...rather than a tough away fixture against a team that's fighting for their lives?
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:55 am

saw that somewhere on twitter Den.

Ota and Mango, whilst not playing brilliantly as a pair, were keeping teams out. Kompany didn't deserve a starting spot. Neither did Yaya. And anyone that says Sterling is young and he'll learn, deserves a slap. He did nothing when he came on. Nothing. Against a makeshift full back on a yellow card. And let's not even start on Bony Idle.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:08 am

Topdawg wrote:Ota and Mango, whilst not playing brilliantly as a pair, were keeping teams out. Kompany didn't deserve a starting spot. Neither did Yaya. And anyone that says Sterling is young and he'll learn, deserves a slap. He did nothing when he came on. Nothing. Against a makeshift full back on a yellow card. And let's not even start on Bony Idle.
I'm not gonna go on about certain players Dawg, as i'll become annoyed...and it's only 8am Laughing .

All i'll say is, i completely agree with your post Wink
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:16 am

He was a lucky bugger in his first season in that he inherited bobby man's team which did the business. Now we can see how poor he actually is.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:16 am

WANKA!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:01 am

BB sits smugly knowing he called out MP back in December 2014 !!

In fact I sent MP to the doctors this morning and this was the outcome ....

Newcastle v City - Live Thread - Page 2 Wanker+words+kylie+purtell

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:26 pm

I've been calling him out for longer than that, or at least voicing my concerns as to his lack of tactical and motivational ability.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Well I've been calling him out since his playing days!  Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:20 pm

As I thought - routine wins for the filthy rags and the Hammers & things now looking a bit more worrying with Arsenal & Saints still to play pale
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:23 am

don't think we should be too worried rags have to play west ham, Leicester & Norwich all 3 have something to play for.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:51 am

Liverpool are within touching distance, have some relatively easy looking games and are in hot form
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:41 am

Fuck it....3pts on Satdi fellas and things may well look a whole lot different come Sundi evening. I'm going against Stoke (City Square at 12 if anyone fancies it) and as i've said before, we NEVER lose when i go Cool .

That said, if we don't beat Stoke, we'll only have ourselves to blame for not getting 3rd/4th place won't we.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:28 am

shakencity wrote:That said, if we don't beat Stoke, we'll only have ourselves to blame for not getting 3rd/4th place won't we.
Yup. Which means we have to go to plan B: Win the Champions League.  Razz

I still can't quite believe that's actually an option this season, given how we've been so bobbins.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:30 am

leopold wrote:I still can't quite believe that's actually an option this season, given how we've been so bobbins.
Yeah it's wierd isn't it.

Funny thing is, i honestly reckon we've a good chance of getting through too.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Delph, Boney, Stirling, Kolarov, Kompany, Toure can all go as far as i am concerned. Stirling is pathetic, my 1 year old grandson could shove him off the ball he's like a big girl.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2